Death

December 2019 : Reminisce

Reminisce

Start Date : December 1, 2019

End Date : December 31, 2019

We are strictly enforcing the rules! Read the MECHANICS, and post your screenshots here!

Death here and it's been such a long time since we had our last Monthly Screenshot Event !!
So without further ado lets kick this off with a bang while we indulge ourselves of
pleasant memories ~
Have you ever had
breathtaking moments where you simply wish to relieve them again and again? Moments that even if its over, you know it'll forever live with you ❤️
Well here I am on the rooftop
reminiscing all of this moments - of my friends and the incredible journey we had all throughout the year as I watch each snow drop slowly touching the ground.

How about you? Come and share your delightful moments with our loving community !!!~~~~~~~~

S7Pbbs6.jpg

Hi its me Crows Zero im in my favorite chilling map in the server in formap86

its been so long that since the last time i join Screenshot Contest and im so happy to play again the game ?

now im here now best of luck to all participants 

thanks to my friend's helping me to do this screenshot

george / mac / reggie and chris

screenForbidden049.thumb.jpg.723cf1702fca4f4baa5c6e674d57aacc.jpg

Edited by crownedzero

Gonryun

2DyRCVE.jpg

Gonryun was like your grandma & grandpa's home, brings back the memory of your childhood and the simple days and as for fRO it was my newbie's place of home. But Gonryun wasn't there just for me it was there when newbies needs a new place to stay, a good place to chill, share out builds and a resting place after a stressful day of hunting, PvP-ing and farming. UK never left Gonryun but instead UK left a mark. UK made a lot of newbies stay in the game and showed how to enjoy it more as UK helped them grow wise before entering the battlefield. Whenever you go back to Gonryun it feels like home, it feels like the good old days; simple and balanced. We all would wish to go back on those times where we have our satisfaction at a very low cost but still gives us happiness. Where a simple MVP Card drop can make your day and continue to play through countless of hours and learn to interact with others having "trophy" you got from hunting. Although we can't really avoid the fact that the present day can never replicate every memory made at this place again. 
Gonryun was the place to be and will always remain to be the first.

IGN: Pocoyog
Image Link: https://imgur.com/2DyRCVE

Edited by Yog
  • Thanks 2

Announcement!!

Theme: Reminisce

Date: December 2019

Entries: 9

3rd Place:

• Forum name: crownedzero
  • In-game name: C̶r̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶Z̶e̶r̶o̶
  • Entry: Click Here to view