TortSenpai

Newbie Question about Raid/Quest

Question

I''ve been in the server for 5 months now and I was wondering for a while now, hear me out ? 

I read a couple of guides about minor quest and legendary quest and I manage to do those and I am planning on taking big one now.

I am trying to make a ring now after doing some farming but I have difficulty about it and I'm really afraid on doing this one.

I need a veterans or expert opinions and guidelines about this one.

what do you think about this two?

Gates of Hel Raid.
And

A'egir's Sumberged Palace

it is mention on the guide that "It's definitely challenging, so you will want to have a full party with you."

that's the problem I'm having with right now because I'm a solo player and I'm afraid that once I go inside I might fail it or I might not even have the chance to go inside cause I never tried it and it might have 
the requirement of full party to do this raid.

here is my following question:
#1 what is raid?
#2 how difficult is it? can I manage to solo it? or do I need a someone to do it actually?
#3 what does it look like inside a raid map? is it really big or small?
#4 are there other quest like this that needs a specific requirement like "raid"
#5 (base on question #4) if there is..... is there a specific class that excel (does very good job on doing those specific task overall) on doing all those raid?
#6 (base on question #5) what class and what equipments (Gears,Stuffs and preparations) do I need if I'm going to raid? (Obviously I can't solo a scary dungeon as a priest or assassin that focus on single target")
#7 if possible please give me every detail I need so I can prepare myself fully 

Thank you very much in advance ^_^ I' am really having a hard time deciding and doing it.
I don't really have a friend in-game and I'm afraid of asking someone for help in-game.
I apologize for the questions >__< 

Edited by TortSenpai

8 answers to this question

I've been in Gates of Hel and Aegirs Sumberged Palace before so here are my answers to your questions:

1. Raid is I actually have no idea lol I just think of it as a quest that requires a party.

2. I believe you need a party in Raid. And no I think you can't solo raid because the mobs there are difficult and I believe there's a time limit (not sure). A party is a must that's why it's called raid.

3. Hmm not that big it's just like an ordinary dungeon map If my memory serves me right.

4. No not all quest needs raid. I believe it's for only GoH, Aegirs and the new one Blackwitch.

5. I believe sniper is one of the best for raids. You can check some guide in the forums.

6. Sniper is the best for you.

7. Check this guide that I created. It may be old but it's still kicking!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TortSenpai said:

Owh thank you sir! additional question, can a "party" like you know all of them wants to finish their quest for the ring and they did the raid simultaneously does that count for all of them or only the party leader? 

I also saw your guide sir but is it necessary to use coma bow on mvp boss inside raid?
does coma bow do it faster than raw damage? sorry newbie question ? 

and also while doing those raid, is it required to be fully geared? like Ring and sniper sb? or Legendary weap and cape is optimal for it (like can it handle it pretty okay?)

also you need party right? like do you need a party of sniper like can you take it 3 sniper? (what party size do you recommend?) or you need variety of classes plus sniper? (example: Champ,HP,Snipe and etc)

lastly base on the guide here on forum about the fate of the gods quest, does the raid opens only when someone doing the quest activates it... like is it always available? as long as someone is doing it? or its only available during certain point of time... like for example the thanatos room its only available at certains times???

1. It only counts to the person that doing the quest.

2. MVP boss in the raids takes time to kill so we use Coma Bow (Weapon with a Lord of Death Card) to kill it faster. MVP boss in raids can be coma.

3.It is not necessarily to be fully geared especially with the latest update Legendary weapons are now 90% stronger compare with Valkyrie weapons. You only need the proper cards and proper arrows (if you chose to be a sniper).

4. It depends. First is how much you can pay your raid party. If you are the one doing the quest you need to pay your party their salary in partaking the raid but this is exceptional if you have friends that will help you. The average pay rate of raider is 30-50 token per head. If you have enough tokens with you you can recruit many raiders. It also depends on how experienced your party in raids. If you have PRO raiders at least 7-8 will suffice but if not at least 10 will do. Yes you need variety of class in raids but at least majority are snipers. 

5.The raid is not always open. The raid is only available for those who are doing the quest except Blackwitch.

Edited by El7

#1 what is raid?

Raid is a map that has waves,

each waves have different mobs

you need to kill all mobs to clear the wave

#2 how difficult is it? can I manage to solo it? or do I need a someone to do it actually?

you cant do solo raid if you're raiding to make rings.

you need semi to fully geared snipers (8 is the max)

really big, you need cspeed if you want to end it fast

#4 are there other quest like this that needs a specific requirement like "raid"

if you follow the ring quest guide, you will encounter the fish npc and that triggers the raid

#5 (base on question #4) if there is..... is there a specific class that excel (does very good job on doing those specific task overall) on doing all those raid? 

BIO - SNIPER - Priest

#6 (base on question #5) what class and what equipments (Gears,Stuffs and preparations) do I need if I'm going to raid? (Obviously I can't solo a scary dungeon as a priest or assassin that focus on single target")

Sniper FAS Type (you can search in the guides)

Bio - FCP (Seed restock)

Priest - RESU

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TortSenpai said:

thank you sir ? 
last question base on your answer at #6 I got confused a little but... can you use storage inside raid? or you can't? 
base on my understanding on this line "Bio - FCP (Seed restock)" does that mean he gets to hold the supplies? and also inside the raid your equipment can be broken or divest?

Yes, you cannot storage in raids, and also some mobs can strip that's why bio is very important in raid to hold supplies and provide fcp.

3 hours ago, El7 said:

I've been in Gates of Hel and Aegirs Sumberged Palace before so here are my answers to your questions:

1. Raid is I actually have no idea lol I just think of it as a quest that requires a party.

2. I believe you need a party in Raid. And no I think you can't solo raid because the mobs there are difficult and I believe there's a time limit (not sure). A party is a must that's why it's called raid.

3. Hmm not that big it's just like an ordinary dungeon map If my memory serves me right.

4. No not all quest needs raid. I believe it's for only GoH, Aegirs and the new one Blackwitch.

5. I believe sniper is one of the best for raids. You can check some guide in the forums.

6. Sniper is the best for you.

7. Check this guide that I created. It may be old but it's still kicking!

Owh thank you sir! additional question, can a "party" like you know all of them wants to finish their quest for the ring and they did the raid simultaneously does that count for all of them or only the party leader? 

I also saw your guide sir but is it necessary to use coma bow on mvp boss inside raid?
does coma bow do it faster than raw damage? sorry newbie question ? 

and also while doing those raid, is it required to be fully geared? like Ring and sniper sb? or Legendary weap and cape is optimal for it (like can it handle it pretty okay?)

also you need party right? like do you need a party of sniper like can you take it 3 sniper? (what party size do you recommend?) or you need variety of classes plus sniper? (example: Champ,HP,Snipe and etc)

lastly base on the guide here on forum about the fate of the gods quest, does the raid opens only when someone doing the quest activates it... like is it always available? as long as someone is doing it? or its only available during certain point of time... like for example the thanatos room its only available at certains times???

Edited by TortSenpai

7 hours ago, El7 said:

1. It only counts to the person that doing the quest.

2. MVP boss in the raids takes time to kill so we use Coma Bow (Weapon with a Lord of Death Card) to kill it faster. MVP boss in raids can be coma.

3.It is not necessarily to be fully geared especially with the latest update Legendary weapons are now 90% stronger compare with Valkyrie weapons. You only need the proper cards and proper arrows (if you chose to be a sniper).

4. It depends. First is how much you can pay your raid party. If you are the one doing the quest you need to pay your party their salary in partaking the raid but this is exceptional if you have friends that will help you. The average pay rate of raider is 30-50 token per head. If you have enough tokens with you you can recruit many raiders. It also depends on how experienced your party in raids. If you have PRO raiders at least 7-8 will suffice but if not at least 10 will do. Yes you need variety of class in raids but at least majority are snipers. 

5.The raid is not always open. The raid is only available for those who are doing the quest except Blackwitch.

38 minutes ago, Pixel said:

#1 what is raid?

Raid is a map that has waves,

each waves have different mobs

you need to kill all mobs to clear the wave

you cant do solo raid if you're raiding to make rings.

you need semi to fully geared snipers (8 is the max)

really big, you need cspeed if you want to end it fast

if you follow the ring quest guide, you will encounter the fish npc and that triggers the raid

#5 (base on question #4) if there is..... is there a specific class that excel (does very good job on doing those specific task overall) on doing all those raid? 

BIO - SNIPER - Priest

#6 (base on question #5) what class and what equipments (Gears,Stuffs and preparations) do I need if I'm going to raid? (Obviously I can't solo a scary dungeon as a priest or assassin that focus on single target")

Sniper FAS Type (you can search in the guides)

Bio - FCP (Seed restock)

Priest - RESU

thank you sir ? 
last question base on your answer at #6 I got confused a little but... can you use storage inside raid? or you can't? 
base on my understanding on this line "Bio - FCP (Seed restock)" does that mean he gets to hold the supplies? and also inside the raid your equipment can be broken or divest?

also this

"1. It only counts to the person that doing the quest."
does that mean it doesn't matter if the one doing the quest is not the party leader? it will still count? or you need to be the party leader for it?

Edited by TortSenpai