Shiinette

New Creator here !

Question

Hello everyone,

It has been almost 10 years since I have played RO... I did low, middle and high rates but I am now lost... !
I love the Creator class in high rates servers because it's easy to get the bottles and the embryo (I love the sheep homun, it's my fav).
So here I am ! I don't want to be the strongest, I don't want to compete equipments and PVP... I just want to explore with my friends, dying while discovering new monsters...
I check out your pages about the NPC but there is so much that I don't know where to start, sorry... !

So where do I start this journey ? I repeat : I don't really care about extraordinary equipment or hats. But if you tell me it's indispensable to travel through the maps... well yeah, I am going to do it (like the Forsaken Knight quest).
But keep in mind I intend to discover step by step ; I really don't need to be the best and clear the hardest map of monsters right now.

So...
First, how can I get zennies so I can buy from the Alchemist shop the stuff for the Acid Bomb spam ?
Then, is there a NPC to start a story quest or something ?

I guess it's enough questions for now. With these answers, I can start easily. I will come back if I have more questions !
Thank you very much !

5 answers to this question

On 10/6/2019 at 11:41 PM, Shiinette said:

Oh, thank you very much ! I did see this guide but I thought it only was about gears... but I did scroll to see something about money and additional quests (like Safari quest, seems cute !). Thanks !

Hohoho ~ it comes with a lot of tips, tricks, and freebies do check it out  !! WELCOME TO FRO !!!

On 10/6/2019 at 11:45 PM, El7 said:

Yes I think there is no storyline quest here I only know the Forsaken Knight Quest and other quests like  Rings, Friggs etc.

Hmmm if i remember right the storyline goes something like forsaken knight quest > friggs > rings > dragonist > new acce and so on ... though its not really something major like other MMORPGs ... its more or less revolves around updates for new gears or so XD