Forsaken Players

Requesting to buff High Wizard Skills

Hi Admin,

Good day,

Can we request to boost High Wiz Napalm Vulcan atleast  to 200%  its getting hard to kill

geared players nowadays the damage is way too low even you are full geared High Wizard ?

also Storm Gust and Lord of Vermilion the damage is too low we always rely on Mind Break

to be able to kill players very sad ?

High Wizard

High Wizard Guardian cape variants boost Napalm Vulcan to 200%.

I think the testing was done thoroughly for hwiz before it was nerfed to 180% it still is possible to do decent dmg in pvp with MB+ Mystical Amp with the right cards if u know which to use

the only regret for WS and Wiz Napalm after its nerf is killing bijou and using it in FW raid got so much harder

5 hours ago, c0okiee said:

I think the testing was done thoroughly for hwiz before it was nerfed to 180% it still is possible to do decent dmg in pvp with MB+ Mystical Amp with the right cards if u know which to use

the only regret for WS and Wiz Napalm after its nerf is killing bijou and using it in FW raid got so much harder

and that's suck opening another alt just to Mind Break. It's hard to do that in WoE because mind break just last for just how many seconds only. It's hard to kill in WoE and PvP even if you are geared and  the right cards.

It's hard to kill. Sometimes even with Mind Break it's hard to kill simply because they remove gr armor + gtb easy or + magic reflect  counter solo high wizzard no use.

very sad for magic user.

yea we all made the exact same points as u did I was actually against the nerf as well but many people had valid points since MB is easily available all u need is a prof in an alt guild u can get MB forever.
Its just how high the dmg was before the nerf was a bit unbalanced.
200% does sound ok to me so fine +1