So i'm planning to join a new ragnarok server now (used to play at RebirthRO from 2012 - 2016) after a long break and this server have my attention. Yet i have several queries regarding stuffs in game:

1. How many active players in one time exclude vendors? (Non WOE and WOE time)
  2. Is it another P2W server? (please refer this "P2W" to games like WarThunder, WoT, Ragnarok Mobile, etc)
  3. How many active guilds participate in WoE?
  4. What is the main ethnic players in this server? (Europeans, Asians, Americans, Latinos, etc)

Appreciate if you are willing spend your time to answer this questions.

Thanks!!!

5 hours ago, guest324 said:

So i'm planning to join a new ragnarok server now (used to play at RebirthRO from 2012 - 2016) after a long break and this server have my attention. Yet i have several queries regarding stuffs in game:

1. How many active players in one time exclude vendors? (Non WOE and WOE time)
  2. Is it another P2W server? (please refer this "P2W" to games like WarThunder, WoT, Ragnarok Mobile, etc)
  3. How many active guilds participate in WoE?
  4. What is the main ethnic players in this server? (Europeans, Asians, Americans, Latinos, etc)

Appreciate if you are willing spend your time to answer this questions.

Thanks!!!

1. 50-100 non woe, 150-200+ woe (excluding vendors)

2. Not p2w. End game gears = donation items (obtainable in game) + questing and grinding.

3. 3 big guilds + other smaller ones.

4. Mostly asians.

If you want to know the overview of everything, check this one out. (haven't included the recent updates tho.)

And once you get the grasp of the basics, here's a full and in depth guide.

Edited by Maschine Studio