Antibacterial

Rune suggestion

Hi,

I was doing some stave crasher damage testing the other day and one guy told me, "why don't you get cursed wiz rune?".

Oh, i wish. I'm a soul linker, so that won't work.

So i'm here suggesting if it's possible for u guys to create a Cursed Soul Linker rune.

Suggested stats:

1. Int +5, HP+5% (similar to int rune)

2. Cold, fire, lightning bolts damage + 10%~20% maybe? Don't make it higher than imp/siroma.

3. Stave crasher damage + 15%~25% maybe? Don't make it higher than wiz/prof runes.

I don't know if all these 3 buffs are too much to ask, i think #1 & #3 is fine, or #1 and #2. It's all under the dev's discretion.

Thanks.

AMG a SL user! ? Hello 
id +1 ur suggestion but Runes can only have 2 of those 3 buffs u mentioned ( either points 1+3 or points 2+3) but it cannot have all 3 that would make it a bit imbalanced caz SL has the higher hp of all the bolter classes except sn

Id suggest  Siroma/Imp effect+ stave crasher dmg buff for the runes since sl has no other magic skills for pvp but bolts

3 hours ago, c0okiee said:

AMG a SL user! ? Hello 
id +1 ur suggestion but Runes can only have 2 of those 3 buffs u mentioned ( either points 1+3 or points 2+3) but it cannot have all 3 that would make it a bit imbalanced caz SL has the higher hp of all the bolter classes except sn

Id suggest  Siroma/Imp effect+ stave crasher dmg buff for the runes since sl has no other magic skills for pvp but bolts

Hooraayy for SL users!! Hahaha.

I think i've meet you somewhere, probly at go13. You gave me some few tips about SL, i don't know if you remember XD. With regards to the suggestion, ye i think all those three would be a bit op. I'd also go for 2 & 3.