Smaragos

Hot fix for new update.

First all of BG: 
I think this is going to kill Tierra and Flavius BG even more since, the gm's are removing the main goal of the tierra and flav players who are trying to get books, increasing the price for it can be a good deal but removing it completely may completely left them unclear to what they can use except for the ice emps which are not that sellable if you look at the market today. 

increasing the price on tierra from 210 Tierra tokens to 300-350 and for flavius from 175 flavius token to 250-300, to at least revive the BG flav and tierra system which you guys are killing every patch that is being implemented .

Second "nerf" on Prof:
The prof equipment nerf is quite brutal especially for new players who are trying to get use into the woe feels or at least try to climb into the woe ladder with their guild. the upper gears are reasonable to be removed for the prof, but removing the lower gears as well is quite a killer for them, since the new players today doesn't really stand a chance in woe since they can be one shotted by the enemy champ or sinx even if they are using prof how do you think since newbie are going to survive in woe with their current gears if you guys are going to remove all of it? you can at least tone down the reduction scripts given by the energy coat like this:
[   SP  ]            Reduction given    -> Nerfed reduction
21-40 %   ->       12%                                7%
41-60 %   ->       18%                                13%
61-80 %   ->       25%                                 20%
81-100 % ->       30%                                 25%

Third "Buff" on SG: 
Star gladiators are notorious for one shotting players who is in their opposition especially in opposition level 3( for some reason the opposition skill levels is bugged) but giving him 75% more damage when they already are OP as they are even with 11 party members online in the map. 

I suggest that the Counter kick damage bonus should be toned down from 175 to 135-145 at least? I cant still stats my opinion very well on this ecuz I havent tested how OP is this going to be

Fourth Velund release: 

for my opinion this atk% buff shouldnt be given to champions whose damage is high enough to make the enemy sniper hp bar red with just 1 full asura while still being tanky with 200-250k hp

Edited by Smaragos
wasn't finished when posted

On 8/3/2019 at 5:04 PM, Smaragos said:

Second "nerf" on Prof:
The prof equipment nerf is quite brutal especially for new players who are trying to get use into the woe feels or at least try to climb into the woe ladder with their guild. the upper gears are reasonable to be removed for the prof, but removing the lower gears as well is quite a killer for them, since the new players today doesn't really stand a chance in woe since they can be one shotted by the enemy champ or sinx even if they are using prof how do you think since newbie are going to survive in woe with their current gears if you guys are going to remove all of it?

I agree with this as well, those cheap redux gears are helping newbies to participate and experience woe even as a support without dying in .05 secs. I don't know why they don't see it. This eliminates every aspiring newbie to experience woe on basic gears. If woe-ing requires full end game gears to be able to participate and perform decently, i guess you aint't expecting the woe population to increase.

I don't agree with nerfing prof energy coat tho, this will help a bolter prof to at least be a little tougher. Maybe there's other way to work around with this situation, like reducing those reducts items' "redux percentage" for prof only, something like that.