xxdarkvalkyrie

Patcher error

Question

Hello, I have downloaded the full patch and the lite patch, and I'm getting the error message: CreateProcess failed; code 740. The requested operation requires elevation. I played this game many years ago on this server and others, I used to be very experienced in this but I've fallen out of touch. I'd love to play this game again and I'm trying to get my boyfriend into it. Please help!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, xxdarkvalkyrie said:

Hello, I have downloaded the full patch and the lite patch, and I'm getting the error message: CreateProcess failed; code 740. The requested operation requires elevation. I played this game many years ago on this server and others, I used to be very experienced in this but I've fallen out of touch. I'd love to play this game again and I'm trying to get my boyfriend into it. Please help!

Okay, so i ran it as an administrator and it worked. But, it's very tiny and it's only a small white bar with the icon, a maximize button, and the x to close it out, but I can't press the maximize button. Help?