KashaDear

F2P Players Guide?

Hi everyone, KashaDear or Raefelia IGN ☺️

Before I continue my question, here's what I understand about the game.

There's a guide for newbies by gunxsword11 (which is super helpful) with quest guides & game know how.

I found most info useful, but I'm stuck at 1 point of the game. Market & token demand & supply.

As a casual player, I found myself loving the game so much that I did everything mentioned above but when I tried introducing the game to my other mate it gets tough.

With Token as the main currency here, most of the best goods (Rings, Accessories, Tokens, etc) required huge amount of investment which is fine if you donate.

My mate however tried to played it F2P (which is fine, but takes too much effort to farm in my opinion), but encounter problem with getting tokens.

I understand from his view saying you can always farm things like MVP cards, quest items or tickets but not many people are buying it (his argument).

Not many people are trading Ftoken to general goods compare to previous year (heard from a fellow PVP's, no idea as I joined late), which could also due to trading time or so on (GMT+8 here). 

So the question is, are there any guide for Ftoken goods transaction for F2P players?

Or are there any kind seniors that can help out my poor noob friend here (shameless plug)? 

Appreciate any kind of advise. Thanks ❤️

• Like 1

To be honest with you, market is in serious bad shape atm. Regular goods such as mvp cards are even hard to sell now. But don't lose hope, there are still ways to earn tokens even if you're a newbie.

Try farming seeds/berries and other consumables. There will always be buyers of these goods as they are consumed regularly.

Try to learn raids, i assume you already have some basic equips like legendary gears and vote set. That's pretty much enough for you to be able to do raids, and be a raider for hire. They pay toks as salary.

There are other ways, but try these things first and see how it works out.

@KashaDear

The most basic way but still on demand would be: selling zenies for ftokens(holy acidus from abyss_03) *farm via weekends coz of floating rates viable* [@ali 7444]

Ps: Mithril coin/1b zeny=70-80 ftokens

2nd: Open all alt acc for each jobs type to made legendary weapon(hot-sell for ftokens tbh)

Ps: This methode would be the most boring way :3 BUT it still 2nd hot demand ❤️

Enjoy ur way of life in this server, yorokobe +9000 :3

Edited by niemono89

Thanks for the advise  ?

Solid advise and yes I did tried some of the above before but can't stand the boredom so I prefer to donate instead.

@Digital Daggers

Didn't know about the market but can tell not many people asking to buy MVP cards after you mentioned it. Raid is .... well, we are still new here so still learning step by step. Gonna start gearing up soon ?

@niemono89

Tried abyss_03 but cant seem to kill Acidus there fast enough unless we hunt as a team (but loots split 4 ways lol).

L.Weaps are indeed a good way and yes it sure is boring but great suggestion if for those playing F2P.

My mates can be quite stingy so got to ask them to stick to the advise. Great advise and if anyone got anymore tips that is not a secret and don't mind sharing can also send message to us. 

Thanks again ?

Edited by KashaDear

1 hour ago, KashaDear said:

Tried abyss_03 but cant seem to kill Acidus there unless we hunt as a team (but loots split 4 ways lol)

I use my sniper (FAS) build. You can find guides on how to build a fas sniper. Vote and legendary gears are enough. Use shadow arrow (arrow from mall is okay), if u make the build correct, u can 1 shot acidus easily.

1 hour ago, Digital Daggers said:

I use my sniper (FAS) build. You can find guides on how to build a fas sniper. Vote and legendary gears are enough. Use shadow arrow (arrow from mall is okay), if u make the build correct, u can 1 shot acidus easily.

Thanks @Digital Daggers

Gonna try that and see how it turns out ?

@KashaDear

For advance type treasure box farmer(other than fas sniper) Can survey these 2 too ❤️

Hi  @KashaDear , glad that the guide helped you guys a bit :3 

On 6/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, KashaDear said:

As a casual player, I found myself loving the game so much that I did everything mentioned above but when I tried introducing the game to my other mate it gets tough.

Depending on one's availability - this might be hard considering whether they are F2P or P2W type of player
For me as what i do is first introduce the game as honestly as i see it - then share the joy specially on the stuffs that i enjoyed the most .... all servers as Pro's n Con's ... in this cases better to be honest and just tell them why you think the game is worth it , then hopefully they'll give it a shot - find something they really like about the game and enjoy it as much as you did

On 6/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, KashaDear said:

So the question is, are there any guide for Ftoken goods transaction for F2P players?

Or are there any kind seniors that can help out my poor noob friend here (shameless plug)? 

There are lot of opportunities for Newbies in fRO - both applies for F2P or P2W (donators) - its just a matter of "which is more convenient" for you
If your someone who doesn't mind spending but think its worth it for your hobby then its fine to donate
If your someone who wanna climb the ladder with time & effort then thats fine as well

Me as a fellow F2P player - you dont need to grind for 12~24 hrs a day or do shitload of quest and sell a lot of stuff to get what you want
Its more on "move at your own pace" .... Even if lets say your busy with work but got like 1~4 hrs spare time to spend for playing thats more than enough to catch up - you just need to do what you can when you can then the rest just let time to do it role and you'll see results in no time

Its not a matter of HOW LONG you spend in-game .... its more on HOW EFFICIENT do you spend your time whenever you play and this is a proven fact

There's a lot of ways depending on what fit you the most .... some ways that you can try are either :
[1] Hunt MvPs and sell Cards for Tokens
[2] Learn how to do RAIDS and JOIN other people raids that offers TOKENS for salary
[3] Take FarmJob request from people in-game in exchange for tokens (mainly loots)
[4] Make Advance End-Game items (hard quest) that you can sell for a good price via tokens
[5] If you got a grip on Market Rates - then you can enter Buy'n'Sell trading
[6] Secure a fix buyer of SUPPLIES (buffs/converters/seeds/berry/zenny) and farm supplies then sell for tokens

If your having troubles in-game or looking for Opportunities then I Welcome you to join Uncrowned Kings @go 11  .... in our guild we teach/hunt MVPs , Can teach & support you on RAIDS, Give Farm Jobs to earn tokens and other weird shit that i can think of just to have fun.... if your worried or having trouble introducing the game to your friends ? then introduce them to me i'll be more than Happy to talk with how much i enjoy this game. This is not just you guys but i extend this welcome to any newbie out there who's having troubles and wish to join just for the heck of it.

Nevertheless Our Guild Motto is as simple as PLAY WHENEVER YOU CAN - NO STRESS - JUST FUN FTW AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by gunxsword11