Antibacterial

BW Raid

On 6/2/2019 at 3:25 AM, Antibacterial said:

Is it possible to solo blackwitch raid? Anyone can give some tips? Thanks.

Yes it is possible. You need at least 4 characters/ 4 client open at least. You can have more if you want for more fame. You would need a decent/semi gear Sniper/ Wiz (with g ring preferably or any character with Napalm Vulcan) , a Bio with FCP (you can make this your PD(flee) build if you have a non donation g ring or a g ring for bio, IF YOU DONT HAVE that, you can also bring a PD Professor(just fcp him everytime) 

1. Sniper ( Curse Ring/Bow,  standard Raider build like 2 devs(cloak) , 1 FR+GR(Armor), 1 Tanee + Moonlight(on boots) , FAS build so 2 paper 2 tg (On bow) , Ifrit cards (on accesories) ) 

2. Wizard ( With G ring or Non-Donation G ring, basic build with int items, Important is you have Napalm Vulcan (just so u can kill Bijou faster) if not you can bring 2 snipers maybe, but its slow to kill bijou)

3. PD Bio (with g ring or non g ring) OR  PD Professor (just bring a bio for FCP at all times) (PD build = certain cards for flee, the stats i forgot might need to ask around)

4. ^ One of those, 

5. You can bring more alts up to 8 if you want, though make sure your computer can handle it

56 minutes ago, HolyMoly said:

Yes it is possible. You need at least 4 characters/ 4 client open at least. You can have more if you want for more fame. You would need a decent/semi gear Sniper/ Wiz (with g ring preferably or any character with Napalm Vulcan) , a Bio with FCP (you can make this your PD(flee) build if you have a non donation g ring or a g ring for bio, IF YOU DONT HAVE that, you can also bring a PD Professor(just fcp him everytime) 

1. Sniper ( Curse Ring/Bow,  standard Raider build like 2 devs(cloak) , 1 FR+GR(Armor), 1 Tanee + Moonlight(on boots) , FAS build so 2 paper 2 tg (On bow) , Ifrit cards (on accesories) ) 

2. Wizard ( With G ring or Non-Donation G ring, basic build with int items, Important is you have Napalm Vulcan (just so u can kill Bijou faster) if not you can bring 2 snipers maybe, but its slow to kill bijou)

3. PD Bio (with g ring or non g ring) OR  PD Professor (just bring a bio for FCP at all times) (PD build = certain cards for flee, the stats i forgot might need to ask around)

4. ^ One of those, 

5. You can bring more alts up to 8 if you want, though make sure your computer can handle it

Cool!! Thank you sir for the tips. But i think my pc can't handle several clients at a time. It's lagging when 3-4 clients are open. Sad T_T.

So to sum up:

Some killers with ghost element (i think soul linker will rek bijou hard. haha).

A land pro & fcp.

A pd for tanking(?)

On 6/3/2019 at 8:46 PM, Antibacterial said:

Cool!! Thank you sir for the tips. But i think my pc can't handle several clients at a time. It's lagging when 3-4 clients are open. Sad T_T.

So to sum up:

Some killers with ghost element (i think soul linker will rek bijou hard. haha).

A land pro & fcp.

A pd for tanking(?)

Correct. 

O yah forgot about soul linker good killer

Yep, PD can either be a BIO (with non-donation g ring or g ring for land pro effect) or a Professor (built in land pro/ in the skill). I prefer the Professor since guardian ring can be a pain to make unless you just buy one

And don't forget the sniper hehe very important, i'd bring 2 Snipers just incase till you get use to it/ the mob patterns.

I would try to get in and take notes where everything is as a trial run 

Edited by HolyMoly

5 hours ago, Antibacterial said:

I tried once alone and died on the second wave i think. XD. The map is huge and i was lost wandering around the map, not knowing where to go. Hahaha.

There are specific spawn points in the area and specific sequence you wanna follow. 

AND you want the PD to go first, and always make sure you have FCP at all times

Some mobs will be tough to solo, but you can do it with practice

I don't have a picture of the map but if you are online i can bring you in the raid and show you where to go and just take note from there.

IGN: [Moly.] Just hit me up and will go together 

Sincerely,

Moly

Edited by HolyMoly

22 hours ago, Pixel said:

awesome guide moly >_< must try BW Soon

Thank you sir, Also do not forget the password on left and right side (There's a circle npc that will ask you the passwords after Mid have been cleared), so after the barricades in mid have been cleared, a Amad will spawn (use hylo for quick kill) then a circle npc will show up. If you click the mid NPC, a timer will be set off, then you must put the password on each side (left & right). 

Left Side= Ansuz

Right Side= Raido

Good luck. 

I've attached a picture of the map and approximation of the spawn points, its a bit off but i hope it works for you. It is numbered so you go by that order

Blue Dots = Barricades = destroy them and the npc will show up, if you click the circle npc, the mobs will spawn 

Left side circle npc = will spawn numbers 5 6 7 mobs

Right side circle npc = will spawn numbers 8 10 11 mobs

Spawn Point.png

Edited by HolyMoly

On 6/28/2019 at 4:40 AM, HolyMoly said:

Thank you sir, Also do not forget the password on left and right side (There's a circle npc that will ask you the passwords after Mid have been cleared), so after the barricades in mid have been cleared, a Amad will spawn (use hylo for quick kill) then a circle npc will show up. If you click the mid NPC, a timer will be set off, then you must put the password on each side (left & right). 

Left Side= Ansuz

Right Side= Raido

Good luck. 

I've attached a picture of the map and approximation of the spawn points, its a bit off but i hope it works for you. It is numbered so you go by that order

Blue Dots = Barricades = destroy them and the npc will show up, if you click the circle npc, the mobs will spawn 

Left side circle npc = will spawn numbers 5 6 7 mobs

Right side circle npc = will spawn numbers 8 10 11 mobs

Spawn Point.png

Wow, this would be great great help!! Been so busy this past week with work and other stuff. Can't wait to play again and try thiss.