Pvp. Everybody loves to pvp, well mostly. It could be fighting against your friends, or together with your friends against other groups, or just you against the world, or just random rampaging in for_fild. Flaunting your freshly acquired gears, or showing off your pvp moves and skills. Just so fun and awesome right?
In today's modern era of pvp, the proliferation of gaming peripherals, such as gaming keyboards and mouse with gaming software on them, aid players to be more deadly, incredibly fast with minimal effort, thus enabling them to stay long and be the best that they can be in any battle. I had a fair share of this level of pvp and boy 'twas so intense.

But at the end of the day, when everything's cooled down, i still feel like something's missing. What ever happened to the "take-him-out-of-his-seeding-pattern" strategy when everyone's on macro seed. What ever happened to those times when you scratch your head just to figure out what element is your enemy using on his weapon and armor, when you'd just drop down in split second without even having time to think about that. As they normally say, "the good ol' days". At the end of the day, when everything's cooled down, i'd hang out with some of my newbie friends. Switch to my vote and legendary geared character and pvp with them endlessly. Believe me, it was sooo much more fun. With our crappy damage because of low end gears. With our tired fingers and crappy spam because it's manual. But i find myself using my character to its full potential. You might not believe that. But i switch more, i strategize more, and LAUGH more than when i'm in high level pvp. I'm glad i can still feel the "good ol' days" vibe in pvp. When things are pure, simple, and FUNNY. HAHAHA.

By the way, i want to suggest to our ever dedicated dev team to maybe start reworking/tweaking some of the left behind rings like Clown C, Ninja, C, Prof G and a lot more. Maybe we can make them viable in pvp. What you guys think? We can start gathering suggestions from the community on where to start and what to tweak. Let's make fRO pvp great again. Yeeaahh.
Okay, that's all for now. See ya.

I myself already gave up on pvp recently. Reason is i'm a super casual player. I'm busy irl and i can't go hardcore anymore but i still try to play whenever i get some free time. Players like me would definitely have hard time catching up to pvp scene unless they are old player and are rich already.

With regards to the pvp dynamics, majority is like 1 op skill that is buffed by op items, put in macro to spam, turn on macro seeds and go kill them all. Effortless. That's not exciting anymore at least for me, maybe i'm wrong but that's how i see it. Fortunately, there are still lots of things i can enjoy in the game. Helping my friends on their quests, raids and even casual farming or pvping, or just hanging out with them. I still find those little things to be enjoyable. 

On 5/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, Digital Daggers said:

Pvp. Everybody loves to pvp, well mostly. It could be fighting against your friends, or together with your friends against other groups, or just you against the world, or just random rampaging in for_fild. Flaunting your freshly acquired gears, or showing off your pvp moves and skills. Just so fun and awesome right?
In today's modern era of pvp, the proliferation of gaming peripherals, such as gaming keyboards and mouse with gaming software on them, aid players to be more deadly, incredibly fast with minimal effort, thus enabling them to stay long and be the best that they can be in any battle. I had a fair share of this level of pvp and boy 'twas so intense.

But at the end of the day, when everything's cooled down, i still feel like something's missing. What ever happened to the "take-him-out-of-his-seeding-pattern" strategy when everyone's on macro seed. What ever happened to those times when you scratch your head just to figure out what element is your enemy using on his weapon and armor, when you'd just drop down in split second without even having time to think about that. As they normally say, "the good ol' days". At the end of the day, when everything's cooled down, i'd hang out with some of my newbie friends. Switch to my vote and legendary geared character and pvp with them endlessly. Believe me, it was sooo much more fun. With our crappy damage because of low end gears. With our tired fingers and crappy spam because it's manual. But i find myself using my character to its full potential. You might not believe that. But i switch more, i strategize more, and LAUGH more than when i'm in high level pvp. I'm glad i can still feel the "good ol' days" vibe in pvp. When things are pure, simple, and FUNNY. HAHAHA.

By the way, i want to suggest to our ever dedicated dev team to maybe start reworking/tweaking some of the left behind rings like Clown C, Ninja, C, Prof G and a lot more. Maybe we can make them viable in pvp. What you guys think? We can start gathering suggestions from the community on where to start and what to tweak. Let's make fRO pvp great again. Yeeaahh.
Okay, that's all for now. See ya.

For sure, we're willing to improve all of the unused rings so they have the same relevance as the rest.

Just tag me on any thread/comment with suggestions and i'll check it out.

• Like 1

@Digital Daggers

Personally, I think ninja's job ring ned to revamped majorly for the sake of pvp/free-fire friendly awesomeness

*Fans of matk style ninja* ❤️

Ps: ninjas already have what it takes(pros more than cons). The only thing is the ring's revamp+the orbs upgrade(maybe can made legendary orbs just like the legendary arrows of sniper :p)

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

*Fans of matk style ninja* ❤️

Ps: ninjas already have what it takes(pros more than cons). The only thing is the ring's revamp+the orbs upgrade(maybe can made legendary orbs just like the legendary arrows of sniper :p)

Sad for you ? Ninjas can't use leap on fild

7 hours ago, niemono89 said:

The only thing is the ring's revamp+the orbs upgrade(maybe can made legendary orbs just like the legendary arrows of sniper :p)

I'm not sure about the orbs tho, i mean, i don't see the difference if it's normal orbs or just like other ppl suggested to make it unlimited, i find there's no big impact, just extra weight for seeds. Hahaha.

5 hours ago, Pixel said:

Sad for you ? Ninjas can't use leap on fild

I'm kinda confused why they disabled leap in fild. Ninja isn't op-ed with the exception of brian, but other than that, i find ninja isn't op at all. I mean, ninja is a ninja, by nature, it has to be quick and evasive. They could've just reduced its overall dmg output but considering the viability in pvp, keeping a decent dmg output is better than having the ability to leap. So i'm really confused.

Edited by Maschine Studio

18 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

I'm kinda confused why they disabled leap in fild. Ninja isn't op-ed with the exception of brian, but other than that, i find ninja isn't op at all. I mean, ninja is a ninja, by nature, it has to be quick and evasive. They could've just reduced its overall dmg output but considering the viability in pvp, keeping a decent dmg output is better than having the ability to leap. So i'm really confused.

VERY TRUE. I Don't get the point on nerfing jobs. What's the use of ninja when they can't leap.....