HolyMoly

My Final Gift(Tracking Build) For GS (2018 Guide)

Hey Guys, 

[Ekvivalent] here,  former Gunslinger for Pepe Squad/Dongsquad/Putato Guild. I have played Gunslinger since i started, i have explored every build there is and i am extremely passionate about this class. I enjoy playing this class a lot. It is fun, but i die a lot LOL.

Here's what i use in WoE for build/tips in WoE only.

I'm writing this build in order to help players who want to explore Gunslinger Tracking Build as a final gift as i go in my cave and go inactive(somewhat) as a GS that is. 

I would say i'm a fairly okay Gunslinger (in WoE). In PvP, i lack experience though since i rarely participate and i suck at it lmfao. WoE and PvP are two different dynamics.You can kill a lot in WoE, but suck in PvP (PvP takes a lot of practice and a lot of experience). Good PvPers does not really equate being good in WoE(More on team effort). WoE is more about teamwork and in WoE you can kill a lot of people, but if you don't protect the emperium and focus breakers(sinx) you will lose.  Always have fun and explore. Play the class for fun, not because it is overpowered, but because you enjoy it.

Thanks for those you helped me along the way~ (Ruski)

Enjoy~

The Current Gunslinger Guardian Build goes like this : i recommend that you are Rank 5 in the Dragonist system and add dex book(+20 dex) in order to maximize the potential of this build

Headgear: Any +10 Limited Edition (2 slotted)  Valkyrie Expansion hat with

Kathryne Keyron Card

Cape: +10 Gunslinger Guardian Ring (Original) with

Kathryne Keyron Card

I prefer to use Emperium Aurora for fashion purposes, but you can use Zodiac Aurora(from tokenshop adds 4k-5k damage) with

Dark Illusion card

Armor: I recommend a  Gunslinger Armor Dragonist Armor (at this point of the game, it is very important to have this, for the guard skill and extra stats) with GR + Tao Gunka card. If you are rich enough you can go full glass canon w/ an Eleanor Card + GR (Although only do this if you have personal devo or else you'll get smash)

You can have multiple armor if you are good enough to switch really fast. For myself, i prefer to just have one and yolo it. 

Cloak: Just your basic King Cloak with Assassin Cross card / 1 Skoll card 

Boots: King Boots with 2 Fallen Bishop Card 

Accessory: I prefer to use Curse Dex accessories with 2 Berzebub cards but you can also wear Bless Dex if you prefer to take less damage but since i go full glass cannon go curse

Shield: 2 Frigg's shield with one having Golden Thief Bug Card (switch when you see a wiz) and one with Usakoring (when there are snipers around wear this)

Weapon: i prefer that you have 2 Nari Harbinger weapon. One with 2 Turtle General Card, 1 Skel Worker, and 1 Samurai Spector. While the other weapon have 2 Turtle General Card, 1 Skel Worker, and 1 Thanatos card

BASIC STATS:

DEX ( AROUND 290 is good)

VIT (I prefer to run around 200k HP but that is because i either have a Pally or sometimes i run my macro seeds) 

STR ( i prefer to carry a lot of seeds so i have a lot of str)

AGI ( Till aspd is 195)

INT- around 30? Maybe +0 if you have Int Enchatments

LUK- 0

WoE Gameplay. 

Gunslinger depends a lot on teammates, so you will have to rely on your team to protect you. Be Sneaky like a Sinx, hide, Track, hide. Know your limits.

If you prefer to hide behind your pally, you can. But sometimes my play style is very suicidal, i die a lot in return. Don't really care about streaks in WoE so just have fun and chill LMAO and practice without a pally ?

You can rely on your pally or you can actually learn how to switch and play properly. Its an easy class since it is long range, just Track anyone you see, they will drop. 

Try to target the classes you feel will die fast, then focus on the breakers. Always remember who is Thanatos bait(someone who is not wearing skolls) and switch weapon accordingly. When you see a wizard you will have to GTB right away but be cautious since Snipers/Champs/ anything that hurts when GTB is on can potentially kill you right away. 

Sidenote: There are some stats/build that might possibly survive asura but man i have not explored that haha. GS is very soft but very high damage so practice your seed spam or get a personal pally.

Hope this is helpful

Enjoy, my short guide

Always remember to just have fun and chill with it.

Relax, 

Edited by HolyMoly
hehe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1