iPlay

Starter Set Worth it?

5 hours ago, iPlay said:

Currently looking at the starter sets; would this be enough to put me on a high tier level (gear wise)?

Mostly interested with the champ set but feel free to pitch in your opinion if you have one for the others as well.

Thanks

I would say the starter set is not really worth it. It will not put you in high tier level since there are additional questing you need to do in order to improve the effects on the capes and accessories. You can make your donation cape(goes in the lower headgear) which can be quest Curse/Bless/Guardian rings, each ring is a specific build. There are also Dragonist Armor in game which is class specific and is ALOT better than just the regular forsaken king set. There are also Curse/Bless Accessories that you can do(it is an improve type of the artifact for your class, for example (Lokis Seal, Frey's Gauntlet).

I would say the Starter sets will not put you in a high tier level(gear wise), it will not be sufficient since a lot of players are really old and have a lot of items and better items than the Starter Sets. 

I suggest you wait for a tokenshop token sale/ sales and just get a Cape/Weapons/Accessories for now

Items/sets in game are much cheaper, so just buy them with tokens(wait for the annual sale though token sale x2)

The cards can be bought in game for cheaper

Just to add u to what he said ^

Better explore the game first , at least do the legendary quests (free) since donate is just like an upgraded version of that - then maybe you'll get a better feel to it, u can even see it live in-game that can help u decide