Forsaken Players

Nerf and Not to Nerf Over Power Damage

On 4/13/2019 at 4:56 PM, Forsaken Players said:

1. I don't believe it's unkillable hwiz can die in just a split a second with reflect, long-range attacks, asura, etc . With the redux that's the only  hwiz survived in the battle.

Imagine Hwiz vs a player wearing magic reflects gears, gtb, kaiti with linker, pneuma anti MC. It's already countered so much what else you taking from a Hwiz?

2.  GS  tracking damage range 100k - 200k per hit so it's a no no. Unless if only 60k below that would be fair.

3. In a 1 vs 1 against Ninja there is no way you can counter ninja instead ninja countered other class. As I said above we can't hit physical, long-range attack or magical attack because

Ninja spams Reverse Tatami + Cast- off Ciceda Shell + GTB.

4. It's just the Musical Strike is kinda op. Tarot is fine that's normal that's the purpose of kiels but we can still counter it by fcp + gtb.

Thanks,

Regards,

Wakanda Squad

1. Wizards were unkillable before the redux nerf. Even right now they're still tanky.

2. There are more imaginative ways to play a Wizard character than just Napalm Vulcan.

3. Gunslingers do have a lot of damage but they're also very VERY vulnerable, without a Paladin they die in mere seconds.

4. In a 1 vs 1 against a Ninja there are creative ways to counter it. You'll just have to be creative enough and experiment with it to find out.

5. Tarot isn't just about the "Death" card which can be countered by Golden Thief Bug it also has other cards as well that are very useful. (Tip: Read the whole tarot skill and figure out why it's deadly)

6. Regarding Musical Strike, I think the cast is OP not the damage.