Forsaken Players

Nerf and Not to Nerf Over Power Damage

Dear GM's,

Good day,

Please see below regarding subject matter.

What To Nerf:

1. Clown G Ring - Musical Strike Skill such a huge damage to players even though we are wearing  semi or high end gears. Proven and tested in PvP, Woe, etc, need to NERF!

2. Ninja - Final Strike Skill such a huge damage to players whatever cards/items to counter still we received massive amount of damage and we can't hit physical, long-range attack or magical attack

Ninja spams Reverse Tatami + Cast- off Ciceda Shell + GTB so OverPower need to NERF!

3. Gunslinger - Tracking Skill what a huge damage to players proven and tested in PvP and Woe, etc

No need to Nerf:

1. High Wizard - Redux for Hwiz there's no need to nerf WHY? Reason: High Wizard can only carry few amount of seeds, Hwiz are bullied by Magical Reflect, Hwiz are countered by GTB, 

Hwiz can't do physical attack, Hwiz countered by Soul Linker so much counter therefore bring back Hwiz Wizard Redux that's the only way they can survive in the game. STOP bullying Hwiz

just because you can't switch GTB, Magical Reflect, buff with Linker. 

Thank you,

Hoping of your kind consideration,

Best regards,

Archangel Ludociel

11 hours ago, Forsaken Players said:

1. Clown G Ring - Musical Strike Skill such a huge damage to players even though we are wearing  semi or high end gears. Proven and tested in PvP, Woe, etc, need to NERF!

2. Ninja - Final Strike Skill such a huge damage to players whatever cards/items to counter still we received massive amount of damage and we can't hit physical, long-range attack or magical attack

Ninja spams Reverse Tatami + Cast- off Ciceda Shell + GTB so OverPower need to NERF!

3. Gunslinger - Tracking Skill what a huge damage to players proven and tested in PvP and Woe, etc

All of these for me doesn't need any nerf. Clown G is decent as i see it. Ninja, lulz, too easy. Only macro makes them op, but not the class itself and the current set up as a whole. Gunslinger G, just a glass cannon. They die in 1.37 secs w/o devo. Haha.

I have no comment on wiz, i don't have much experience on it.

14 hours ago, Forsaken Players said:

Hwiz can't do physical attack

@Forsaken Players

There's a skill called *stave crasher* lol xd

For now, the stave crasher dmg output were unsatisfy tbh(if wanna compare to other classes)

Maybe u can suggest this changes abit ❤️

Edited by niemono89
Bruce lee w/ joystick needs upgrade

3 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

All of these for me doesn't need any nerf. Clown G is decent as i see it. Ninja, lulz, too easy. Only macro makes them op, but not the class itself and the current set up as a whole. Gunslinger G, just a glass cannon. They die in 1.37 secs w/o devo. Haha.

I have no comment on wiz, i don't have much experience on it.

It's because you are using these op classes maybe?  LOL because you are a bit deffensive to nerf it. To be honest I can use those classes but I just want it be fair ingame overpower is boring I want intense fight. ?

Therefore, I am suggesting it to be nerf why? Because it's proven and tested in WoE, PvP, Etc. Look I don't suggest and wasting my time posting  if it's not overpower or you can survived with their damage look you cant even seeds/ygg instantly dead. Have a lovely day lad ?

GM's please take note of this thanks.

14 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

@Forsaken Players

There's a skill called *stave crasher* lol xd

For now, the stave crasher dmg output were unsatisfy tbh(if wanna compare to other classes)

Maybe u can suggest this changes abit ❤️

Stave Crasher is not a physical attack. and Stave is not a big deal you can counter it with pneuma,flee, etc. I am more concern of Hwiz def due to Hwiz can't  carry a lots of seeds and countered so much and people

complaining on hwiz redux doesn't make sense. ?

GS Guardian only deals a lot of damage when you are fully geared ( DA+ Curse Accessories+ Books). Otherwise it is okay damage. I do not see why they need to fully nerf that since they just changed the effect last patch. If you play GS G, tell me how overpower the current GS G is, it really is not that much damage when you do not have end game  gears (just like any class anyways). Only 1 Gunslinger plays GS G right now with the current setup, that's me. If you lower the damage on that Tracking build, its really gonna kill the class. Why kill a class with a few user? I don't get it. Sorry for my tone, i'm slightly bias towards the class since i played Gunslinger since i was a newbie. 

Edited by HolyMoly

3 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

GS Guardian only deals a lot of damage when you are fully geared ( DA+ Curse Accessories+ Books). Otherwise it is okay damage. I do not see why they need to fully nerf that since they just changed the effect last patch. If you play GS G, tell me how overpower the current GS G is, it really is not that much damage when you do not have end game  gears (just like any class anyways). Only 1 Gunslinger plays GS G right now with the current setup, that's me. If you lower the damage on that Tracking build, its really gonna kill the class. Why kill a class with a few user? I don't get it. Sorry for my tone, i'm slightly bias towards the class since i played Gunslinger since i was a newbie. 

Yeah GS G need to be nerf.  If a player reach GODLIKE more than 30 there's over power going there it means over damage and unkillable xD

You guys need to stop comparing a fully invested char with top of the line end gear items that cost thousands of tokens to other people who just plays the same class in a more simplier/casual way and lump them together all in all saying that "One of you are OP , thus ALL OF YOU ARE OP NERF UR CLASS !!" kind of thing. There's a fine line between a fully invested char and a char just dressed up so u can use it.

Though yes some jobs might need a bit of toning down ?  

On 4/7/2019 at 12:22 AM, Forsaken Players said:

It's because you are using these op classes maybe?  LOL because you are a bit deffensive to nerf it. To be honest I can use those classes but I just want it be fair ingame overpower is boring I want intense fight. ?

Therefore, I am suggesting it to be nerf why? Because it's proven and tested in WoE, PvP, Etc. Look I don't suggest and wasting my time posting  if it's not overpower or you can survived with their damage look you cant even seeds/ygg instantly dead. Have a lovely day lad ?

GM's please take note of this thanks.

You're not proving any point. Just keep saying nerf it blah blah. To tell you, I'm able to fight those classes you mentioned with my main. Probably you couldn't that's why you want them to get nerfed. To be honest, it will be in favor with me if you nerf those classes as you like, makes it easier to fight them, but that's just isn't logical kid. @gunxsword11 is right, you can't just compare your pathetic self to those who fully invested to their main chars. They invested so much time, money and effort to master and perfect the class. Any killer class with full top of the line gears with devo and is a dedicated killer will definitely be godlike.

I used high wizard for a long time, even with the nerfs its very tanky and does a lot of damage. Redux made it unkillable, so no, redux wont be back.

Tracking got nerfed recently, anyone using tracking build can get stoned unless they GTB, FULLY geared GS with tracking build has a maximum of 260k hp if you add a lot of vit.

Ninja got a buff because the class was useless/dead. Now its viable, there's a thousand ways to counterplay ninja.

I can agree that clown is op, but not because of their damage with G. ring, its because tarot is op in general.

12 hours ago, Ebisu said:

I used high wizard for a long time, even with the nerfs its very tanky and does a lot of damage. Redux made it unkillable, so no, redux wont be back.

Tracking got nerfed recently, anyone using tracking build can get stoned unless they GTB, FULLY geared GS with tracking build has a maximum of 260k hp if you add a lot of vit.

Ninja got a buff because the class was useless/dead. Now its viable, there's a thousand ways to counterplay ninja.

I can agree that clown is op, but not because of their damage with G. ring, its because tarot is op in general.

I already explain the reason above why we need to nerf or not to nerf.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:56 AM, Ebisu said:

1. I don't believe it's unkillable hwiz can die in just a split a second with reflect, long-range attacks, asura, etc . With the redux that's the only  hwiz survived in the battle.

Imagine Hwiz vs a player wearing magic reflects gears, gtb, kaiti with linker, pneuma anti MC. It's already countered so much what else you taking from a Hwiz?

2.  GS  tracking damage range 100k - 200k per hit so it's a no no. Unless if only 60k below that would be fair.

3. In a 1 vs 1 against Ninja there is no way you can counter ninja instead ninja countered other class. As I said above we can't hit physical, long-range attack or magical attack because

Ninja spams Reverse Tatami + Cast- off Ciceda Shell + GTB.

4. It's just the Musical Strike is kinda op. Tarot is fine that's normal that's the purpose of kiels but we can still counter it by fcp + gtb.

Thanks,

Regards,

Wakanda Squad

I Don't agree with all your points Forsaken Players.

Ninja can be countered by a lot of skills, the right set of cards can reduce the damage of FS

GS are really easy to kill. You just need to catch them before they do, or hide, or pneuma + rsx…

HWiz Don't need the redux back, they are already a pain in the ass to kill. I Wonder how they die honestly sometimes. And when I kill on I only think of either they got out of seeds or they just lack of expeirence

Clowns are really hard to tank, I agree on that but I kind of adapted to their gameplay. Still the hardest class to tank.

Finally, please check the damage of classes because there are a lot that deal more than 60k per hit… and it's still tankable.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:35 PM, Forsaken Players said:

I would say any damage above 60k per hit against geared players is OVERPOWER.

All classes with top full end-game gears can do way more than that LMAO so its just like saying all classes are overpowered LOL

12 hours ago, Sacred Light said:

I Don't agree with all your points Forsaken Players.

Ninja can be countered by a lot of skills, the right set of cards can reduce the damage of FS

GS are really easy to kill. You just need to catch them before they do, or hide, or pneuma + rsx…

HWiz Don't need the redux back, they are already a pain in the ass to kill. I Wonder how they die honestly sometimes. And when I kill on I only think of either they got out of seeds or they just lack of expeirence

Clowns are really hard to tank, I agree on that but I kind of adapted to their gameplay. Still the hardest class to tank.

Finally, please check the damage of classes because there are a lot that deal more than 60k per hit… and it's still tankable.

You just want op damage don't you? xD

Anyways I will still recall.

1. Ninja 

In a 1 vs 1 against Ninja there is no way you can counter ninja instead ninja countered other class. As I said above we can't hit physical, long-range attack or magical attack because

Ninja spams Reverse Tatami + Cast- off Ciceda Shell + GTB.

2. GS easy to kill? You must be joking. I bet u can't even get closer to it you already dead lmao.

3. Hwiz pain in the ass to kill? Maybe you need to learn switching of gtb, reflect maya equips. etc. That's it you got it they run out of seeds that's the reason why they die + redux was nerfed they can can carry few amount of seeds.

4. Clowns just the Musical Strike no other issues atm.

5. Finally I got what u mean but think outside the box I am talking geared vs geared. If you are geared and you received 60 per hit dude better use Forsaken Knight Set what's the point of having full geared. LoL

@Forsaken Players

I'm glad you're thinking out of the box, but you should come to fild from times to times and you'll see what I mean about GS, HW and Clowns.

The idea of reflecting HW is good… for novice HW who Don't Storm gust...

GS are my food in fild and in WoE

You should duel a real Clown to see what I mean

Ninja's can definitely be countered on auto attack in a corner while they FS… and that's only one way to kill them.

I am fully geared, I love the pvp, to be honest I think I love it more than anything else in this game so please come in fild share your point of view

Edited by Sacred Light

16 hours ago, Forsaken Players said:

Possibly. It's kinda defeat the purpose of full def geared and you received 60k above per hit.

Ummm being high in def can easily kill you using thanatos card maybe you've forgotten about it

I don't see any balanced or unbalanced comparison here. What exactly are we comparing to? Low rate, Super High Rate, or FRO? I don't find anything broken or under powered. There is no limit.