HolyMoly

Monthly Aura's Idea

I would like to suggest together with a Monthly Headgear, there be a Monthly Aura Selection.

I do not have any idea as to what Aura should be put, but i think there should be a selection of limited edition auras(available for a month or so) together with the Monthly Headgear, there should be Auras Auras Auras! ?

Could be the same effects as current donation auras/a little better? who kn0ws

I noticed that most old players/donators are only interested in the monthly headgears since they are so fucking dope. So why not make Monthly Auras too? You Feel Me? Imma keep this energy though.

Thank you,

Moly ?

Edited by HolyMoly

+1

What type of aura would that be? Emp's? Lhz's? Butts'? Skull's? Myth's? Zod's? or random type?

Pros:

- More revenue for the server

- Another exciting stuff to wait for (tbh, i've been sooo wanting to have some new lhz/rop/tissue variants. huehue)

Cons:

- Might affect the value of some auras like the new BR and GvG auras.

Maybe can made a few limited edition colors variant of aura(diff* from the current 1 that releases lately) ❤️

16 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

+1

What type of aura would that be? Emp's? Lhz's? Butts'? Skull's? Myth's? Zod's? or random type?

Pros:

- More revenue for the server

- Another exciting stuff to wait for (tbh, i've been sooo wanting to have some new lhz/rop/tissue variants. huehue)

Cons:

- Might affect the value of some auras like the new BR and GvG auras.

I really do not have any idea of what type of auras it should be, but with the community's help, maybe we can brainstorm what auras the people want! hehehe 

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it

12 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Maybe can made a few limited edition colors variant of aura(diff* from the current 1 that releases lately) ❤️

Yes! certainly!

Seen a lot of cool aura from other site, Having a monthly aura would be nice. I would definitely purchase if SPA variant stats or if you purchase all colors you can quest it as a rainbow color aura hahaha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RockBardz said:

Seen a lot of cool aura from other site, Having a monthly aura would be nice. I would definitely purchase if SPA variant stats or if you purchase all colors you can quest it as a rainbow color aura hahaha

Agreed! , Yah i totally like your ideas! especially the variants on rainbow auroras (rainbow LHZ aura, rainbow everything! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee). It would be soooo nice to see variants of rainbow color aura.