Digital Daggers

Bio Land Pro

Or maybe a big twist:

Remove that land protector buff and change it to this: every (around 50-80%) of matk they receiving by all enemies would be converting to hp-healing ❤️ 

Extra term: spmax reduce to 50%(op or not, depends on the GM's team developer decisions) ❤️

Edited by niemono89
Twister fries

@Digital Daggers

Hybrid skill jobs, pure brute skills jobs and range skill jobs still can touch them ❤️

No worries lol

Ps: can force bio jobs to not using gtb card anyway :3

Edited by niemono89
Gtb is cute

On 3/24/2019 at 6:41 AM, niemono89 said:

every (around 50-80%) of matk they receiving by all enemies would be converting to hp-healing

Have to agree this is a bit OP if your gonna implement it word per word xD  ...... since the concept of balance should be applied - you need to consider when your against BOTH a phys & matk class. Imagine getting a friend to spam u an aoe matk w/ MB (intentional friendly fire) ... it'll be like u get healed by their friendly-fire since matk atks will heal u while it shaves off ur opponents hp THEN U SPAM ACID/MAMMO on them lmao easy kill - easily abused

a twist is good but not that kind of twist XD ....

• Haha 1

@gunxsword11

It depends for any individuals tbh, but I really luv that twist actually :3

That would definitely drop the G ring price/usage. I don't really play bio or know well enough bios that use landpro in my experience. I mean for raiding/mvp hunting its really good, a lot of usage. I don't really agree with the level 1 nerf of that though. Seems unreasonable since that is the only thing that the ring gives you. And G ring is not a joke to make so.