Euthalia

Can't click anything

Question

Hey there !

I recently (read: yesterday) installed Forsaken RO, and after some troubles with window size that I thankfully managed to fix, I realized that I had a bigger problem...

I can't click on anything.
Be it character creation, login, or anything that is on the... What's it called again. HUD? Well, I can't click on the "item" button, or anything else.

Also, full screen mode doesn't work (it just closes the game without saying anything) so I can't tell if it'd fix the problem. But that might be because I have windows 10? I don't know.

7 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Euthalia said:

Hey there, sorry for the delay in answer.
I use an... Acer Aspire ES1 523??? I'm sorry I don't really know how much I gotta say when giving the reference of the model I use.

Also ! I have an offline version of RO installed on my laptop and everything works, I can click on stuff and all of that (except one of the accounts but that's not related to this problem.) soooo... That's something.

Do you have an external mouse you could try to confirm whether it is a trackpad issue or not?

On 2/15/2019 at 7:17 AM, Euthalia said:

Hey there !

I recently (read: yesterday) installed Forsaken RO, and after some troubles with window size that I thankfully managed to fix, I realized that I had a bigger problem...

I can't click on anything.
Be it character creation, login, or anything that is on the... What's it called again. HUD? Well, I can't click on the "item" button, or anything else.

Also, full screen mode doesn't work (it just closes the game without saying anything) so I can't tell if it'd fix the problem. But that might be because I have windows 10? I don't know.

Are you not using a mouse by any chance? Like a laptop mouse pad perhaps? XD

15 minutes ago, HolyMoly said:

Are you not using a mouse by any chance? Like a laptop mouse pad perhaps? XD

(Is it... Is it a normal thing to do here, to quote the post you answer even when no one else said anything???)

And hum, yeah, I don't since I... Don't own one...??? I do use the laptop's touchpad or whatever it is called. (sue me, I just don't like using a mouse...)

Maybe I should try using my graphic tablet as a mouse..?

EDIT: Tablet doesn't change anything. Oh, well.

Edited by Euthalia

15 hours ago, Euthalia said:

(Is it... Is it a normal thing to do here, to quote the post you answer even when no one else said anything???)

And hum, yeah, I don't since I... Don't own one...??? I do use the laptop's touchpad or whatever it is called. (sue me, I just don't like using a mouse...)

Maybe I should try using my graphic tablet as a mouse..?

EDIT: Tablet doesn't change anything. Oh, well.

You'll have to buy/acquire an external mouse. The laptop touchpad wouldn't let u click anything. Just how it works xD

On 2/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, Genesis said:

What sort of laptop are you using?

Hey there, sorry for the delay in answer.
I use an... Acer Aspire ES1 523??? I'm sorry I don't really know how much I gotta say when giving the reference of the model I use.

Also ! I have an offline version of RO installed on my laptop and everything works, I can click on stuff and all of that (except one of the accounts but that's not related to this problem.) soooo... That's something.