Hrist

Full Endgame Set

I don't remember the last time I was in this game, maybe some ten years ago. All my characters have been ransacked back to third world levels.

If I were to build a Lord Knight or a Champion, what would be the full whale endgame gear?

Give me the best in slot from donation gear, cards, accessories, weapons etc.

6 hours ago, Hrist said:

I don't remember the last time I was in this game, maybe some ten years ago. All my characters have been ransacked back to third world levels.

If I were to build a Lord Knight or a Champion, what would be the full whale endgame gear?

Give me the best in slot from donation gear, cards, accessories, weapons etc.

If aesthetics doesnt matter:

Top: LTD Valk expansion head gear OR specialty headgear (cards are subjective to build/skill if you need bijou or kiel cards)

Mid: Debatable due to recent update. any LTD emperium aura would be a safe option since it is an all around aura (cards are subjective to build/skill if you need bijou or kiel cards)

Lower: Blessed/Cursed/Guardian variant (Ring, Slayer sword, Scarf, Ribbon, etc.) It also depends what skill you will use (cards are subjective to build/skill if you need bijou or kiel cards)

Armor: Dragonist Armor (Class specific ex. Champ DA, LK DA). You will need fame for this to function

Weapon: Valk Weapon (Depends on class and build. Champ only has Dorcus while LK has Ullrs, Freyr sword, etc.)

Shield: Friggs King shield. I'd say you would need 2 at the very least

Cloak and Boots: Valk Cloak and Boots

Accessories: Quest Accessories. Depends if you want survivability (blessed) or damage (cursed)

Cards for non-headgear stuff you can browse around in forums or ask ingame. These cards wont cost you as much as 1 of the items mentioned above. I gave you the most expensive card option for headgear(bijou) and I repeat it is build/skill specific.