Ableton

ASPD difference between weapons.

Question

Hello,

I observed upon switching between my valk weapon and l.weap of the same type, my aspd decreases by 5. As per each weapons description and testing, there's no stat difference between the 2 weapons (except the bonuses such as HP, dmg, etc.). So i assume its from the cards compounded on them. My valk weapon has 2xTG, Skell, and Thana while my l.weap has 2xLoD, Randgris, and Whitesmith. As far as i know none of those cards affects aspd. Am i missing something here?

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

If you thought the issue was the cards, then you should've equipped both weapons without cards. That's what I did, tyr shuriken does give 5 more ASPD than its legendary counterpart.
So, the effect doesn't seem to be shown in the description, but there's definitely a script.

As per the description, stats of both weapons are just the same. In alt+A, there's no change in all stats when i switch. Except Atk, Def, and others that doesnt affect aspd. But to my surprise, aspd changes as well. Btw, im using Tyr Shuriken and Legendary Shuriken. Check their stats, nothing is related to aspd and as well as my cards on it.

23 minutes ago, Ebisu said:

If you thought the issue was the cards, then you should've equipped both weapons without cards. That's what I did, tyr shuriken does give 5 more ASPD than its legendary counterpart.
So, the effect doesn't seem to be shown in the description, but there's definitely a script.

Sweet! Mystery solved. Thanks GM Ebisu for clarifying that.