StevieMack

StevieMack The guy you'll see in game and say "Oh it's THAT guy! :O"

I am StevieMack of Canada, I no-lifed this game for a couple years back in the day, and spent most my time helping new players. Now I do irrigation for a living, run a multi-gaming group on Discord, and make YouTube videos from recordings of all the stuff we do (Games, movies, karaoke, and just hanging out in voice chats). My favorite game is Getting Over It With Bennet Foddy and I like spending money on games that are free. I'm asexual, yet have been using Tinder to recruit most my guildmates recently. I take my bird for walks at the beach, yet will make fun of my old roommate for showering with his rats. Gonna be honest, I wasn't able to tell Charlie Puth's music apart from Keith Urban's until recently.. did I mention I have a mild form of autism? Also can't hear at all out of one ear, if someone calls me I will not know what direction the sound is coming from. Trust me, I'm cooler than I sound on paper. Can't wait to start making RO content, here's a video I did for a similar game: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevieMack said:

I am StevieMack of Canada, I no-lifed this game for a couple years back in the day, and spent most my time helping new players. Now I do irrigation for a living, run a multi-gaming group on Discord, and make YouTube videos from recordings of all the stuff we do (Games, movies, karaoke, and just hanging out in voice chats). My favorite game is Getting Over It With Bennet Foddy and I like spending money on games that are free. I'm asexual, yet have been using Tinder to recruit most my guildmates recently. I take my bird for walks at the beach, yet will make fun of my old roommate for showering with his rats. Gonna be honest, I wasn't able to tell Charlie Puth's music apart from Keith Urban's until recently.. did I mention I have a mild form of autism? Also can't hear at all out of one ear, if someone calls me I will not know what direction the sound is coming from. Trust me, I'm cooler than I sound on paper. Can't wait to start making RO content, here's a video I did for a similar game: 

Damn dis shet made me laugh in a whole lotta good ways. LMFAO, welcome back ~ have funnnnnn wooooooooo fuck yeah another dope lad in game!

• Haha 1