exoooo

MVP lootboxes from regular MVPs

Recently I saw that less and less people hunt MVPs, also cards are getting cheaper, so there is less and less sense and fun in hunting regular MVPs. What is more, some MVPs are never hunted, because their cards does not have any interesting effect and they do not drop any stuff that is relevant for quests. In order to make more fun of MVPs hunting and make more people doing this I would add a small chance (1% or 0.5%) for every regular MVP to drop "MVP Lootbox". This will encourage much more people to hunt MVPs and make it much more fun. Also, MVPs that people are currently not interested in, will also become target for hunters!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, exoooo said:

Recently I saw that less and less people hunt MVPs, also cards are getting cheaper, so there is less and less sense and fun in hunting regular MVPs. What is more, some MVPs are never hunted, because their cards does not have any interesting effect and they do not drop any stuff that is relevant for quests. In order to make more fun of MVPs hunting and make more people doing this I would add a small chance (1% or 0.5%) for every regular MVP to drop "MVP Lootbox". This will encourage much more people to hunt MVPs and make it much more fun. Also, MVPs that people are currently not interested in, will also become target for hunters!

Mvps are majorly camped and they die far to quickly to provide other players even a better chance to atleast take note of the timers. 

As for mvp cards getting cheaper I have absolutely no idea what you're taking about. They've all increased in price in the last month for reasons unknown, technically they should be getting cheaper. 

As for revamping certain mvp drops +1 on that. Can you make a list of the ones which did have useful drops or cards? 

Also what does the mvp lootbox do? 

Only best MVPs are camped - like Ifrit and Gloom, most of them are very easy to get -try to get Stormy Knight, Pharaoh or many others. So it is quite easy to get some times if you are patient enough. Many of them are always there, no one even bothers to kill them.

Maybe in last month there is slighter bigger price, because not many people now hunt MVPs. But card prices generally go down in like few months period.

As for lists e.g. - cards: Ifrit, TG, TGK, GTB, Gloom, Kiel, FBH and others. loots: Drake-BoF, Eddga - Bear Sinew, BR - BoG and others. But like Pharaoh or SK does have nothing interesting.

MVP Lootbox is a box you get for killing scheduled MVP that appears in for_filds - there is announcments for them. They drop different things - from tokens to int/str/dex/.. books

MVPS were always camped ❤️

Up n down prices of mvp's card were pretty normal too ❤️

MVP loot boxes drop chances% apply for any MVPS would made a godly good twist ❤️(newbies can taste the new-food either :3)

Try made the % drops lower than for_fild01 spawned MVPS=sounds good too ❤️

Edited by niemono89
Great twist
  • Thanks 1

Since mvp hunting has gone down, and the same people pretty much have  control over the mvps(timers and such). I think they have better control of the market thus increasing the price since only a specific person have certain cards. Isn't that what people want though, less competition in mvps the better for them personally.

By increasing the reward with loot boxes, the same people camping and hunting would get the benefit of those things, so really it would not help. Butttttttt i do like your idea nonetheless hehe. I'm just playing devil's advocate here LOL

Can we also get loot boxes from mini events!!!!!! Pretty pls hahahaha

Edited by HolyMoly

1 hour ago, HolyMoly said:

By increasing the reward with loot boxes, the same people camping and hunting would get the benefit of those things, so really it would not help. Butttttttt i do like your idea nonetheless hehe. I'm just playing devil's advocate here LOL

This would be desired. If many people would camp for MVPs, others will see people warping around map, so then will join the search and there will be more competition in hunting ? And MVP hunting will become more lively than it is today. And single person/group will not be able to take over ALL MVPs, there too much of them and you just cannot keep times of that many MVPs. I am hunting a lot of MVPs and now it is quite boring, I would like to make it more exciting!

We will look into this, I think it's an interesting idea.

I think MvPing is very boring, if we add MvP boxes or any other kind of reward I think the HP of all MvPs should be increased to actually be challenging. Downside would be a non-geared player won't be able to MvP unless they get at least legendary gears, forcing them to farm in their first few days of joining the server, which could be a good or a bad thing. 

If you guys got more input on this it'll be appreciated. What do you guys think? Is my idea good or bad? Do you have a better idea? What drops should this box have?

• Thanks 2

I like your idea. It would be nice to have any kind of reward. Maybe also MVPs can drop tikets - concetrated speed pots, seeds or token voucher, maybe thana summon scroll, cape/weapon voucher with very small chance? Or maybe even more - MVP tokens, that can be exchanged for rewards or traded into different token types. Or maybe create MVP rank (simialr to PVP rank). People with most MVPs killed in some particular day/time period or week can get some reward for most active MVP hunters.

I may add abit of  new effects for any famous MVP hunted. Such as kiel-d, tg, fbh, ifrit [Put dispel skill-active onto them(like ktux MVP that have dispell build-in too)] -new level difficulty- :3

For the hpmax fix of MVP, agree to it anyway ❤️

Ps:it may affect highly due newcomers(so pls try fix those MVP hpmax friendly-newbie too xd)

Edited by niemono89
Full support :3

I think this one is worth thinking about specially since right now MvPs are camp because no one does it therefore making it an easy income .... we do have MvP rooms but it exist since it was preset from the beginning mainly for newbies since tbh MVP competition before is nothing compared to what it is now

NOTE : this suggestion is mainly to make mvping more worth it - or to give it more value

Its not just about the cards u get anymore ... because since the beginning of RO - there would always be someone who would do mvp (this is like already a natural way to earn in ANY RO GAME) - its just a matter of "how many" does it or "if people are motivated enough" to do it.

The suggestion of adding mvp loot box is just to give more motivation to mvpers to keep hunting since for them "we can get something from this" aside from the cards ... that itself might at least make mvping more worth it and even increase the competition ... and ofc many people will think of camping easy mvps and definitely FEW of them will have the same idea and clash even on easy mvps SPECIALLY on hot mvps ... this itself will keep mvping active.

Of course some might say this might ruin eco/prices or spoil people ... but this will only happen IF WE ADD LOOT BOXES AT THE SAME RATE ............ but what we're suggesting is to add it on a SAFER/LOWER RATE (roughly around 0.1% ~ 0.01%) which is basically the drop rate of normal cards in lowrate servers , even if u camp the mvp 1,000~10,000x there would be no guarantee that u will get a book but there's still that chance to get a drop since u will be mvping anyway more benefit thats why people will do it - Can guarantee that as long as the drop rate is at 0.1% specially on 0.01% (normal drop rate of mobs like poring) ..... even on hunting porings (which spawns instantly) it takes weeks to even get a single card (low rate drop rate) ... what more for MvPs that spawns on FIX INTERVALS (not instant spawn - min of every 60+ mins) ... you can't even say that mvps are many ... cause at this rate even if u have like 100 mvp spawning instantly in 1 map (like porings) ... it wont just give a drop right away, what more for mvps with at least 1hr spawn time & less than 100 mvps or so ... so i think this suggestion is a good motivation for mvpers at the same time would not really ruin the market unless people are stupid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1