testRO2018

howdy howdy!

been on the server for a while...gearing up trying to have fun...was hoping to get some thoughts on what I should do for next steps to keep the game interesting (eg. working on frigg's shield quest/ cursed rings?/ join a guild? play with other peeps?)

For the most part i've been soloing / farming etc.

just trying to keep things fresh.

much love ya'll!

Try to complete your gears little by little. And yes, start off with frigg's. That's the easiest "next level gears" after legendary gears. Join a friendly non-woe guild for now, they might help you in lots of things and besides, it's good to hang out with friends when you get tired of farming and you wanna rest a bit.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:35 PM, testRO2018 said:

been on the server for a while...gearing up trying to have fun...was hoping to get some thoughts on what I should do for next steps to keep the game interesting (eg. working on frigg's shield quest/ cursed rings?/ join a guild? play with other peeps?)

For the most part i've been soloing / farming etc.

just trying to keep things fresh.

much love ya'll!

I would recommend trying to do either Friggs shield or A Non Donation Curse Ring for either a Sniper or a Wizard since they are the most helpful class in terms of farming and those rings would boost up your farming time. Makes life easier 

Also, you can use those questors later on to make Curse accessories! Hehe. I would also recommend go 11 as a starting guild as they have alot of experience helping new comers be pro gamers! Woooooo.

Good luck, the most important thing and priority is to have fun, ignore dem haters and make friends they can definitely help you in future raids! Kekeke ✌?

Edited by HolyMoly