Aabhiee

Ping Reducer Application (Kill Ping)

Question

Hi,

I've been wondering if the Kill Ping application can help me with the ping issues. I tried Ping Zapper way back, and that's like 4years ago (I think). But right now I'm subscribed to Kill Ping and want to use that instead. Was trying to use it but it seems I screwed up and cant run it properly, so basically I need help. Thanks

6 answers to this question

HMMMM well i only tried pingzapper and it works perfectly fine until now .... for killping i never tried it but if its like a vpn or something similar to pingzapper then i think worth the shot

its just that for pingzapper i turn it on first > then open fRO folder > run fRO.exe manually and it would kick in .... this works

BUT if u try to open the client DIRECTLY from pingzapper itself - then it gives me an error

Maybe this might help u in away AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi gunxsword11,

Actually it is the same as the pingzapper, load the .exe file > find a region to connect to > turn it on and run manually the fRO.exe. Apparently killping doesn't show any statistics or any sign that the game is running with it. I contacted killping support tho, and waiting for their response. Thank Gunx! ?

Still, hoping admins have a better solutions/suggestions for this.

1 hour ago, Genesis said:

Unfortunately, we don't offer support for any ping zappers. Your best bet is to contact them, since the issue is with their software.

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I assume you read my message in-game ?

Anyways, I already contacted them (Kill Ping). I think I need to connect it to your server IP (see image below), if that would help.

Game feels really slow, I don't know why. ?

KP Screenie.jpg

MateenPKSupport.jpg

as per everything I did, conclusion has been made. Kill Ping can't do what Pingzapper did for me, I had to subscribe for a month just to try this.
//Case Closed//