xxdragon13xx

Fastest way to get Oridecon Anvil?

The reason the guy above me is asking is because it's not a quest requirement in any of the popular or more effective gear quests as far as I know. 

10 hours ago, xxdragon13xx said:

I've been farming all day in lhz_dun03 with howard to get Oridecon Anvil then i gave up and farm OBB the chances to get the Oridecon Anvil is 0.1%, is there a faster way to get it for undergear or new characters who don't know have any friends on the server.

Here's a popular guide for new players with quest mentions. 

https://forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/35280-newbie-guide-fro-by-noob-king/

Edited by dadron3

@dadron3

i already read the guide when i was downloading the game and i need to be knighted first, after i was knighted for 2nd day i headed straight for the L.weapon quest (not accepted yet) i was farming the L.weapon , first the hardest item to get the Oridecon Anvil. should i accept first the quest or should it drop it self even not accept the quest?

32 minutes ago, xxdragon13xx said:

@dadron3

i already read the guide when i was downloading the game and i need to be knighted first, after i was knighted for 2nd day i headed straight for the L.weapon quest (not accepted yet) i was farming the L.weapon , first the hardest item to get the Oridecon Anvil. should i accept first the quest or should it drop it self even not accept the quest?

you can farm it first then quest it later. do you still need oridecon anvil? what is your in game name?