dadron3

[POLL] Infernal Capes In The Tokenshop

Infernal Cape Tokenshop Value  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should the price be for a Cape in the tokenshop

• Needs to be a lot cheaper (1 cape for 30$; 2 capes for 25$ each)
    • Needs to be a little cheaper (1 cape for 35$; 2 capes for 30$ each)
    • Current Price is Good! (1 cape for 40$; 2 capes for 35$ each)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/19 at 06:30 AM

Hello everyone,

It's my belief that infernal capes are incorrectly priced in the tokenshop if the goals are the following

1. Make more sales (Server benefit)
  2. Have more Rings/Variants in game (Players benefit)
  3. Economical price (Game benefits)

As stands, to make a cape into a cursed, blessed or guardian ring costs 900-1000 (C), 700-800 (B) or 2000 (G) respectively. However the cost of a finished cape depending on the class/variant/type can range from 1k-3.5k in game (note anything higher than 2k is for a guardian ring, not for blessed or cursed). Not taking into consideration the people who over price and never end up selling their items.

If we consider a $:Token ratio as a deciding factor for many people who donate to fRO. Then the lowest ratio is 1$:50 tokens. At this rate an infernal cape would cost 2000 tokens if 2-3 are purchased and 1750 if 1 is purchased. Making it an economical no brainer considering that a finished Cursed/Blessed Cape costs 2k at the most, usually less.

Please drop your vote and provide your feedback!

Thanks

Edited by dadron3
Grammar
  • Like 2

+1 I wudnt want to donate a lot of cape if the cost is $40 per cape just to sell it underprice... Pls GM change this price. Some donator will appreciated the price reduction. Thank you.

As always ❤️ Discount event would be helpful ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

Consumer market obviously prefers the first one, I myself belongs to consumer market, it means when I buy things, I buy it just for myself, for my own use, not to resale in future in hopes to get profit. So I prefer it to be a lot cheaper. But i'm just not sure if it's good for the server.

So then pick an option that's holistic instead of one that just serves your needs and then justify your response so people reading this thread can follow your thought process. 

Totally agree with the reduced pricing in everything xD. The state of the market right now doesn't really justify a $40 cape ?. Since sets in game is so cheap lulz(2k Forsaken Tokens for a quested cape + valk wep). RIP.

There's always sides to these kind of stuff so who really knows xD

There's a lot less willing to get a new cape, so i think a sale or reduction in price is pretty justifiable. ??

Edited by HolyMoly

Now I'm seeing dropping price for the $30 aura in game... Which makes no sense if u can only sell it in game for less than 600. I think everything shud get all the price reduce... Since all end game stuff requires questing anyway... Donated stuff are just some mats needed... I want the GM to look over this and finalize a good price for some donators in game like myself... But just maintain the tokens price in tokenshop... The rest pls lower it down $10-15... You won't lose profit since more players will donate...

Edited by mrferret
Forgot to proof read and it made no sense before

8 hours ago, mrferret said:

Now I'm seeing dropping price for the $30 aura in game... Which makes no sense if u can only sell it in game for less than 600. I think everything shud get all the price reduce... Since all end game stuff requires questing anyway... Donated stuff are just some mats needed... I want the GM to look over this and finalize a good price for some donators in game like myself... But just maintain the tokens price in tokenshop... The rest pls lower it down $10-15... You won't lose profit since more players will donate...

Not sure if those auras are worth getting tbh, much rather make one from BG or join a guild and get a drop(gotta be fortunate enough though). But of course some people dont have the patience to wait and will want those auras regardless so i totally see your point, but at this point those auras are outdated in terms of use and pricing 

I totally agree that the pricing is really outdated compared to the current market pricing of everything, even those $60 auras, sold in game for less x.x

The pricing of everything is just weird at this point, ?

Edited by HolyMoly

4 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

Not sure if those auras are worth getting tbh, much rather make one from BG or join a guild and get a drop(gotta be fortunate enough though). But of course some people dont have the patience to wait and will want those auras regardless so i totally see your point, but at this point those auras are outdated in terms of use and pricing 

I totally agree that the pricing is really outdated compared to the current market pricing of everything, even those $60 auras, sold in game for less x.x

The pricing of everything is just weird at this point, ?

The $60 only sold for less than 2.3k now... Not worth reselling it tbh and way way too overprice. They need to lower that down to $35-40 and the $30 auras to $15-20...

For cape the best price for me tbh is what mentioned on this poll... The acce prolly go $30 for a pair and no longer sells individually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrferret said:

The $60 only sold for less than 2.3k now... Not worth reselling it tbh and way way too overprice. They need to lower that down to $35-40 and the $30 auras to $15-20...

For cape the best price for me tbh is what mentioned on this poll... The acce prolly go $30 for a pair and no longer sells individually.

Totally! ??