hana000

Dr. Bones Quest Not Working

Hello!
I'm having trouble to do the dr. bones quest to access the pet items shop.
It simply doesnt work, everytime I click appears the same message, that I must be a Forsaken Knight to talk to the npc.
Anyway, is there any other way to buy items for my pet?
I tried with my two characters, but its not working...

thanks

30 minutes ago, hana000 said:

Hello!
I'm having trouble to do the dr. bones quest to access the pet items shop.
It simply doesnt work, everytime I click appears the same message, that I must be a Forsaken Knight to talk to the npc.
Anyway, is there any other way to buy items for my pet?
I tried with my two characters, but its not working...

thanks

Is your characters knighted?(a Forsaken Knight)? (The 1000 Chivalry Emblem Quest). Make sure you have the requirements. I would double check the quest guide also.

Edited by HolyMoly

50 minutes ago, HolyMoly said:

Is your characters knighted?(a Forsaken Knight)? (The 1000 Chivalry Emblem Quest). Make sure you have the requirements. I would double check the quest guide also.

So you need to be a Knight in order to have a pet???? A simple pet you can get in field?? Wtf????
I double check and seems simple, but still cant talk to the npc....

The quest says I should talk to the dog npc in order to access the Pet Market. But, if I need to be a Knight todo so it makes nooo sense.

8 hours ago, hana000 said:

So you need to be a Knight in order to have a pet???? A simple pet you can get in field?? Wtf????
I double check and seems simple, but still cant talk to the npc....

The quest says I should talk to the dog npc in order to access the Pet Market. But, if I need to be a Knight todo so it makes nooo sense.

Yes, You have to do the forsaken Knight Quest first in order to do other quests such as that and others more. xD just how it works. Also, the fknight quests give you +200 to the base stat! Very important xD. Fknight is the very first quests that sort of unlocks most of the quests(it lets you do them). It doesn't make sense but that's how it is, xD sorry.

Edited by HolyMoly

I think it makes perfect sense considering they're all part of the fRO quest story lines. 

The forsaken knight quest is super simple. A guide of it can be found on the forums wiki. 

You can have a pet and farm the food for it if you'd prefer or you can buy it from an npc. 

Yes the later takes a little effort! 

• Like 1