Scott

Forsaken Tokens

Hello,

Before I ask my question I wanted to say that I am new to the server and so far it has been great! There may already be a post about this, and if so, I apologize, but, I purchased some tokens during the double token event and now I am not sure what to do with them... Can anyone help me out?

Many thanks in advance,

Scott

Buy exclusive in game item that cant b bought on Tokenshop like Eidelic Wings, Ice Emperium Aurora, Emperium Aurora, Dragonist Armor, old Monthly Headgear, materials (I buy them sometime cause I'm lazy to farm most of the time), etc....

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Hello,

Before I ask my question I wanted to say that I am new to the server and so far it has been great! There may already be a post about this, and if so, I apologize, but, I purchased some tokens during the double token event and now I am not sure what to do with them... Can anyone help me out?

Many thanks in advance,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Welcome to fRO. n_n

for your donation please wait max 2x24 hours for us process it, you can check your @storage. We will put the tokens on it. 

Hope you enjoy. Good luck. If need help or more Questions don't hesitate to pm me.

3 hours ago, Scott said:

Hello,

Many thanks in advance,

Scott

Hey Scott! Welcome to fro, hope you have fun! Along the way hehe.

Basically, there are various ways to use forsaken tokens.

You can purchase items in game with forsaken tokens. People tend to sell sets(A quested ring + tokenshop weapon) for cheaper in game. Some of the tokenshop items are also sold cheaper in game sometimes since people don't use that "item" so much anymore or they just have a different build going on.

Decide which class you want to main then Learn about the class you want to play then purchase a set accordingly.

You can also buy mvp cards, farming services, materials for quests. 

This server have a thing called quested ring(which comes in Curse/Bless/Guardian variants, each with its own unique build) depending on what you want to build. It requires a donation cape(infernal/cat muffler/etc) then you have to quest it. There are people in game who can quest it for you, in exchange for some forsaken tokens.

There are also upgraded versions of the donation accessories which also requires questing. Questors also charge for that.

Learn about them first, i also recommend you ask for price check first before purchasing an item! So you don't pay too much! Just fair pricing

Goodluck, 

If you see me in game, feel free to say what's up!

IGN: [Ekvivalent]

Edited by HolyMoly

Hi,

You need to decide what character you want to dress up.

You can purchase a character set of your choice using your forsaken tokens to any players selling it in @go 25.

I suggest to check prices carefully since there are a lot of players selling over priced items. haha

Regards,

IGN: =Noxx=

WELCOME TO FRO SERVER !        i would suggest  you try to play and observed first  for at least a  week before you decide what to buy gears.  Talk to the old players . Then choose what main character you want. Play with it first, then if  you like it. you can buy now your gears.  Goodluck !

Hi Welcome back Scott !!

If your not sure what to buy with your Tokens (ideally getting donate items)
I recommend getting quest items for now since Donate items are just upgraded version of some quest/legend items
This way you can see how you can manage and even be able to test some builds/stats that would fit more to your liking
If ever you got any questions or feedbacks dont be afraid and ask any GM at Helpdesk in Fcity (@go 25)

Thanks Wish you All the Best,
Death