Maschine Studio

What do you like about fRO?

No server is perfect and every server has their own good and bad stuff. But of all the servers around, you are here! We are here!! Mind sharing with us what do you like about our server, our beloved fRO? Please be specific and set aside negative stuff, let's spread positive vibes. Yay!!

Here's mine:

1. Pre-renewal - Tho renewal is awesome, I still personally prefer the classic pre-renewal atmosphere.

2. No-wings-please. Huehue. - I'm never a fan of wings. Yes we got some useful wings around for different purposes and utilities but they aren't the "major set". Unlike other servers, wings are like important part of any major set. Eew.

3. Rings - OMG! This is a piece of awesomeness, who the hell invented those rings, kudos to you! I will always prefer the classic B/C/G rings over any other variant.

4. Sick expansions - Fate of the Gods, Order of the Dragon, Age of Wolves. Another OMG!

5. Asura Priest - One of my favorite class is High Priest, and pairing them with the grim reaper looking Strike Eagle weapon and throwin in random asura during fight, Oh man. Just pure awesomenesssss.

So what's yours? Come share them with us!

Edited by Maschine Studio
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Maschine Studio said:

No server is perfect and every server has their own good and bad stuff. But of all the servers around, you are here! We are here!! Mind sharing with us what do you like about our server, our beloved fRO? Please be specific and set aside negative stuff, let's spread positive vibes. Yay!!

Here's mine:

1. Pre-renewal - Tho renewal is awesome, I still personally prefer the classic pre-renewal atmosphere.

2. No-wings-please. Huehue. - I'm never a fan of wings. Yes we got some useful wings around for different purposes and utilities but they aren't the "major set". Unlike other servers, wings are like important part of any major set. Eew.

3. Rings - OMG! This is a piece of awesomeness, who the hell invented those rings, kudos to you! I will always prefer the classic B/C/G rings over any other variant.

4. Sick expansions - Fate of the Gods, Order of the Dragon, Age of Wolves. Another OMG!

So what's yours? Come share them with us!

Totally agree with what you have mentioned. 

Love the capes, and quests(not a fan of the raids but i have tried some of it).

My favorite has to be the community, I've been fortunate enough to meet some great people in the server(shoutout DongSquad, and Ruski, love you guys). Disclaimer:i did meet some very toxic players along the way but it's part of the game

Also love the selections of headgear, auras, etc, I cannot afford most them but i love seeing them in the server!.

Another thing that i like is the selections of Gunslinger weapons since I'm a big fan(obsessed almost) with GS, shoutout developers. God those things are awesome in game! 

Edited by HolyMoly
  • Like 2

For the main point in this fro server: OF COZ for the quest here(totally superb ❤️ )

Another point: The hybrid build type job classes for this server would have a really great future :3 [Im a big fans of hybrid build job classes rofl]

That's y I'm kept supporting this server, even tho Im one of those *on+off* genre of players ❤️ 

My fav job have two either ❤️ sbk sinX ❤️ stave wizzy ❤️ 

Edited by niemono89
Banzai 4 hybrid build jobs :3

1. Quests and raids.

2. I like em emps. They too good aesthetically. Also the rings.

3. I also like the concept of Blessed/Cursed/Guardian build for each class. For me it's unique.

4. The donation system. Being a donator doesn't make you so op. You still have to grind and work for those end game tier items. 

5. The concept of Legendary gears being at 70-80% of donation gears' power.