HolyMoly

Make Gunslinger Guardian Cape Usable Again!!

Hey Guys!!! So Here's the scoop: Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring is deemeed "unplayable" "useless" "trash". Overall, this ring is not usable at all.

Most players think It is not usable due to the fact that the donation gunslinger guardian ring cannot achieve No Casting (The server doesn't allow the use of Dark Lord+Dark Illusion Combo on Donation GS G ring)

Alternatively, you can use a NoN Donation Guardian Ring and achieve No Casting on Tracking

The Build Breakdown :

Non Donation Guardian Ring -

Currently the ring gives

[vit +24, Dex+14, Max HP+14% , Max SP+7%, Walking Speed +10%, Reduce Vit Def by 7%, Increase casting time by 17%, Increase damage of Tracking by 294%, Reduce damage taken from demihumans by 3%]

Spammable(Can Achieve No Casting) with

+10 Headgear with 2 Katheryn Keyron Cards and

+10 Non Donation Guardian Ring with 1 Katheryn Keyron Card

Dark Illusion Card on Aura (Stacks with NoN donation Guardian Ring)

allows the use of 2 Fallen Bishop cards on footgear. 

x2 Berzerbub Cards on slotted accessories 

Comparatively,

The Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring/Cape

currently gives

[Vit + 35, Dex + 20, Max HP+20%, Max SP+10%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10% , Increase casting time by 25%, Increase damage of Tracking by 420%, Reduced damage taken from Demihumans by 5%]

Cannot Achieve A No Casting Tracking

(due to the fact that Dark Lord and Dark Illusion doesn't work, even if it works, not sure if it can get No Casting)

Can be interrupted if enemies attacked you during casting *cough*

Literally the only way to play this ring

Put cards that procs Lex Aeterna on accessories and wait for that % chance of Lex Aeterna and that 1% chance of auto casting Level 10 Tracking(hoping you can 1 shot the enemy, sometimes you do). We all know that auto attack with that HP pool of a Gunslinger = A Recipe Of Disaster

Or

Use Phen Card and Play Tracking With Casting, but other classes will out spam you and outdamage you no matter how hard you try ? 

Disclaimer:

Tracking isn't suppose to be No Casting. (According to wikipedia hehe). Some sources say so, but why does NoN G Ring achieve No Casting well....Some sources say Non Donation G Ring is No Casting because it is an outdated ring. Wink *_* Well then....

The Biggest Complain : Most people are QQing about the Donation GS G Ring's Casting Time while Non Donation G Ring achieves No Casting.

The Problem: why does a Non Donation Ring have better usage/application than a Donated Ring.  

Non Donation G Ring = 294% Tracking Damage + spammable + No Casting Time

Donation G Ring = 420% Tracking Damage + interruptable + Casting Time

*I understand that Non G Ring works like this because its outdated, but why not update? Lazy Writing  ? *

Better in what ways: Non G Ring allows the user to spam Tracking with No Casting Time and A Devastating Amount Of Damage [294%]

In comparison, GS G Ring have a cast time and is interruptible by skills(unless you use Phen card which further increases Casting Time, slowing your Casting even further in exchange of not being interrupted) . By the time a GS have casted Tracking and inflict damage, he probably would have died(GS runs about 200k+ HP). Other classes would have out spammed that one Tracking you fired, 4 seconds ago........x.x

The Ring Is Literally Trash Cuz Who Autos In This Server? Unless you are one of those cool sinxs ? They pack the heat

Possible Solutions:

Disclaimer: These have probably been suggested but I don't know since i am fairly recent playa ?

Allow the use of Dark illusion+Dark Lord combo(in GS G ring)

in exchange lower the 420% Damage(Who ever suggested that % probably Blazed It) to 320% (Or values that is balanced) Damage in Ring. ?  

Sidenote: Dark Lord procs Meteor Storm sometimes, slowing your spam, which is good if you wanna limit the extent of the ring.

Or 

Insert a Phen Card Effect in the Ring, which allows the user to run 2 Berzebub cards (which is more practical and able to have a decent spam and go against other classes without being interrupted) 

Or 

Feel free to add *Insert Suggestion

The point of my suggestion is to make the GS Donation Guardian ring somewhat usable(For Those Who Have It). And put some value into it(cause i have one ?). *sarcasm* muah

Some Players Might Argue That: 

Why not just use the non donation guardian ring, I do. Pew Pew Nubs *sarcasm*

But my infinity stone looking ring gets boring to wear >.>

suggesting this for fashion only to be real

In a more serious note, just want to utilize the use of donation cape(cuz they look awesome!) 

If you gave me the non donation effect in donation cape, i would take that too.

Thanks For Hearing Me Out, Your Mom

Edited by HolyMoly

I had some questions on the class and tracking. 

1.) How does tracking compare in terms of damage to other single/multiple target long ranged skills? (FAS or bolts or thereof, these can be spammed and do high damage depending on your gear.) 

2.) How much HP does your GS have when on a tracking build? 

3.) What would you say is the strongest selling point for a GS currently? 

I've seen some GS's do crazy damage during WOE using tracking. Could be on 2x I'm not sure. Thanks bud! 

4 hours ago, dadron3 said:

I had some questions on the class and tracking. 

1.) How does tracking compare in terms of damage to other single/multiple target long ranged skills? (FAS or bolts or thereof, these can be spammed and do high damage depending on your gear.) 

2.) How much HP does your GS have when on a tracking build? 

3.) What would you say is the strongest selling point for a GS currently? 

I've seen some GS's do crazy damage during WOE using tracking. Could be on 2x I'm not sure. Thanks bud! 

1. In terms of damage, i would say Tracking is one of the best single target next to sniper FAS(aoe, FAS is multiple target but its similar somewhat) and Musical Strike(Guardian Ring Build for Clown/Gypsy). At the moment, most Gunslinger have this build because the damage is really high especially with end game items(DA+curse dex+books). 

2. My GS personally runs around 190k HP but that because i only have mid tier items. End Game Gunslinger can have around 230-235k HP. 

3. Strongest selling point at the moment would be the Tracking build, damage output is quite high(It can get countered with certain builds like redux). High damage at the cost of low HP. That specific build(Tracking) makes people go Gunslinger, Desperado(makes people lag) and Full Buster(spam is trash).

Most Gunslinger in game is using the Tracking build.

Like any class, GS do have a ton of weaknesses. 

During WoE, those Gunslinger(President OG, Attempted Murder, Dr. Hart Fartz) can deal those "crazy damage" without x2. With x2 , they can definitely rekt(one shot people with Tracking). 

Edited by HolyMoly
  • Thanks 1

Well tracking was meant to be a 1 hit kill skill thats "long range" ... u can just spam on ND GRING cause it got lower stats than donate thats it (lower damage/lower delay)... if u can spam on Gring (higher damage/higher delay) then it will kill all of the classes ... i mean some people can already spam like sht and kill a lot on ND Gring averaging with 120k+ damage per spam .... imagine if u can spam GRING that fast with 200~250k+ damage then you can just 2 hits most jobs and 3~4hit knight jobs which will break the balance of other classes

Also if u think about it .... try lvl 10 provoke (very easy temporary buff) on nd gring ~ damage would go up to like 180~240k per spam ... and its even spammable unlike asura which is even if its spammable its still A LOT slower compared to GS spam .... if u can spam on GRING then voke lvl 10 that can even rich 270~300k per spam ... u can basically 2 hit people already ....... though this trick works good on all classes ... but it still show how OP it would be thats why gring got cast to compensate.

so not sure since for me gring is playable ... i mean if u put devo (thats phen effect already i think) ... then u can play GRING (party based though like SG GRING need devo mostly)  and wipe people ....  thats just what i think anyway loooooooool 

Edited by gunxsword11

1 hour ago, gunxsword11 said:

Well tracking was meant to be a 1 hit kill skill thats "long range" ... u can just spam on ND GRING cause it got lower stats than donate thats it (lower damage/lower delay)... if u can spam on Gring (higher damage/higher delay) then it will kill all of the classes ... i mean some people can already spam like sht and kill a lot on ND Gring averaging with 120k+ damage per spam .... imagine if u can spam GRING that fast with 200~250k+ damage then you can just 2 hits most jobs and 3~4hit knight jobs which will break the balance of other classes

Also if u think about it .... try lvl 10 provoke (very easy temporary buff) on nd gring ~ damage would go up to like 180~240k per spam ... and its even spammable unlike asura which is even if its spammable its still A LOT slower compared to GS spam .... if u can spam on GRING then voke lvl 10 that can even rich 270~300k per spam ... u can basically 2 hit people already ....... though this trick works good on all classes ... but it still show how OP it would be thats why gring got cast to compensate.

so not sure since for me gring is playable ... i mean if u put devo (thats phen effect already i think) ... then u can play GRING (party based though like SG GRING need devo mostly)  and wipe people ....  thats just what i think anyway loooooooool 

I am aware that a spammable "Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring" would rekt that's why if you read all my explanations i suggested to lower the damage of Original Gunslinger Guardian Ring to a more balanced damage in exchange for better Casting. I don't even want that ring to 1 shot people(it does in some cases with buffs and lex), i want it to be applicable and usable to compete with other rings/classes. Because as you cast Tracking(without phen card or personal devo) a sniper or another class would have hit you with 2-3 skills already. You are basically playing a dead class/build. It doesn't even 1 shot people anymore cause of reductions.

Please Read

I am not here to kill all classes and make this ring the most "overpowered". I want this ring to be "balanced" and "playable" at the same time. Key word is "usable" because right now it's hella "Trash" for a lot of Gunslingers and is not usable.....

Also, how do you put a pally devo 24/7 into you(phen effect)? You would need a personal pally at that point. That pally voke and devo is very situation. We are talking about the ring alone as it is not with other things such as buffs.

In PvP and WoE, you would need a full equiped pally to devo and coordinate with you 24/7 just to play? Well sometimes you won't have those and will have to play. So literally your comments lead to basically saying that this ring is so Trash you need all of those just to be able to play it? Well then...... I don't know

If you play this ring, even if you are a good player, you would understand how frustrating this thing is. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks so as most Gunslinger uses non donation at this point.  

Show me a Gunsligner in game that plays Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring. And tell me how many there are. Almost non existent , how does a ring that have literally 0 players who play it, be considered playable?!?! Almost all plays non donation Tracking build. ?

Thanks, 

[Ek]

Edited by HolyMoly

3 hours ago, mrferret said:

Does Thana increase Tracking dmg like FB do?

I haven't personally tested Thanatos card on Nari. But according to my sources it doesn't increase damage(Better to run incantation samurai). Thana damage depends on the enemies. Most people default skoll cards so it's countered easily

Edited by HolyMoly

19 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

Hey Guys!!! So Here's the scoop: Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring is deemeed "unplayable" "useless" "trash". Overall, this ring is not usable at all.

Most players think It is not usable due to the fact that the donation gunslinger guardian ring cannot achieve No Casting (The server doesn't allow the use of Dark Lord+Dark Illusion Combo on Donation GS G ring)

Alternatively, you can use a NoN Donation Guardian Ring and achieve No Casting on Tracking

The Build Breakdown :

Non Donation Guardian Ring -

Currently the ring gives

[vit +24, Dex+14, Max HP+14% , Max SP+7%, Walking Speed +10%, Reduce Vit Def by 7%, Increase casting time by 17%, Increase damage of Tracking by 294%, Reduce damage taken from demihumans by 3%]

Spammable(Can Achieve No Casting) with

+10 Headgear with 2 Katheryn Keyron Cards and

+10 Non Donation Guardian Ring with 1 Katheryn Keyron Card

Dark Illusion Card on Aura (Stacks with NoN donation Guardian Ring)

allows the use of 2 Fallen Bishop cards on footgear. 

Comparatively,

The Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring/Cape

currently gives

[Vit + 35, Dex + 20, Max HP+20%, Max SP+10%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10% , Increase casting time by 25%, Increase damage of Tracking by 420%, Reduced damage taken from Demihumans by 5%]

Cannot Achieve A No Casting Tracking

(due to the fact that Dark Lord and Dark Illusion doesn't work, even if it works, not sure if it can get No Casting)

Can be interrupted if enemies attacked you during casting *cough*

Literally the only way to play this ring

Put cards that procs Lex Aeterna on accessories and wait for that % chance of Lex Aeterna and that 1% chance of auto casting Level 10 Tracking(hoping you can 1 shot the enemy, sometimes you do). We all know that auto attack with that HP pool of a Gunslinger = A Recipe Of Disaster

Or

Use Phen Card and Play Tracking With Casting, but other classes will out spam you and outdamage you no matter how hard you try ? 

Disclaimer:

Tracking isn't suppose to be No Casting. (According to wikipedia hehe). Some sources say so, but why does NoN G Ring achieve No Casting well....Some sources say Non Donation G Ring is No Casting because it is an outdated ring. Wink *_* Well then....

The Biggest Complain : Most people are QQing about the Donation GS G Ring's Casting Time while Non Donation G Ring achieves No Casting.

The Problem: why does a Non Donation Ring have better usage/application than a Donated Ring.  

Non Donation G Ring = 294% Tracking Damage + spammable + No Casting Time

Donation G Ring = 420% Tracking Damage + interruptable + Casting Time

*I understand that Non G Ring works like this because its outdated, but why not update? Lazy Writing  ? *

Better in what ways: Non G Ring allows the user to spam Tracking with No Casting Time and A Devastating Amount Of Damage [294%]

In comparison, GS G Ring have a cast time and is interruptible by skills(unless you use Phen card which further increases Casting Time, slowing your Casting even further in exchange of not being interrupted) . By the time a GS have casted Tracking and inflict damage, he probably would have died(GS runs about 200k+ HP). Other classes would have out spammed that one Tracking you fired, 4 seconds ago........x.x

The Ring Is Literally Trash Cuz Who Autos In This Server? Unless you are one of those cool sinxs ? They pack the heat

Possible Solutions:

Disclaimer: These have probably been suggested but I don't know since i am fairly recent playa ?

Allow the use of Dark illusion+Dark Lord combo(in GS G ring)

in exchange lower the 420% Damage(Who ever suggested that % probably Blazed It) to 320% (Or values that is balanced) Damage in Ring. ?  

Sidenote: Dark Lord procs Meteor Storm sometimes, slowing your spam, which is good if you wanna limit the extent of the ring.

Or 

Insert a Phen Card Effect in the Ring, which allows the user to run 2 Berzebub cards (which is more practical and able to have a decent spam and go against other classes without being interrupted) 

Or 

Feel free to add *Insert Suggestion

The point of my suggestion is to make the GS Donation Guardian ring somewhat usable(For Those Who Have It). And put some value into it(cause i have one ?). *sarcasm* muah

Some Players Might Argue That: 

Why not just use the non donation guardian ring, I do. Pew Pew Nubs *sarcasm*

But my infinity stone looking ring gets boring to wear >.>

suggesting this for fashion only to be real

In a more serious note, just want to utilize the use of donation cape(cuz they look awesome!) 

If you gave me the non donation effect in donation cape, i would take that too.

Thanks For Hearing Me Out, Your Mom

I agree on this .... please kind help on trash guardian ring make it usable

1 hour ago, HolyMoly said:

I am aware that a spammable "Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring" would rekt that's why if you read all my explanations i suggested

i think you placed it on another thread not in this one ... wat u said "here" didnt mention ANY of those thus explains why my reply is like that since i read everything u said "here" LOL

Also, how do you put a pally devo 24/7 into you(phen effect)? You would need a personal pally at that point. That pally voke and devo is very situation. We are talking about the ring alone as it is not with other things such as buffs.

Since casting only gets cancelled if u get hit ... when ur in Devo - pally takes the hit (meaning u dont get hit = no cancel) ... Wat i'm just saying is that based on wat u just said "on this thread" (didnt mention anything about lowering damages) .... then using GRING w/o cooldowns would rekt everyone

Also the devo-ish also applies in SG Gring ... though its OP damage but low HP - can easily get rekted (normal builds) ... it just so happens the nature of the skill is melee based compared to GS Gring which is trigger based ... though sg gring is still usuable even w/o devo - ND Gring in that sense is the same ... still usable it kills right ?

Show me a Gunsligner in game that plays Donation Gunslinger Guardian Ring. And tell me how many there are. Almost non existent , how does a ring that have literally 0 players who play it, be considered playable?!?! Almost all plays non donation Tracking build

I saw 3 people play this build and tested it before - even in duels and it recked people even w/ the cast (fast cast though) ... but they had a diff playing style and was only applicable for 1v1 or literally hit'n'run strategies from far away (not for rumble/close combat) .... AND IT KILLS AND IT WAS PLAYABLE but i do understand your point that people would prefer to use ND Gring rather than Gring itself so its a waste of Gring and some revisions are needed ... but right now you have to acknowledge that ... thats only because ND GRING KILLS PEOPLE despite being NON-DONATE and does 120k+ clean damage fast spam  ..... it beats snipers and FB-GS even stronger than tomawk right now 

If they nerf it then that would be FINE (u didnt mention on this thread) .... if not then forget about it - it'll break the balance of all classes

Also 420% > 320% is still high ... that will just be like from 250k > 180k - still high af ... then spammable ? would still ruin classes .... has to be lower 

*DISCLAIMER : I only answered based on what i READ here specifically on this thread ONLY thanks

25 minutes ago, gunxsword11 said:

i think you placed it on another thread not in this one ... wat u said "here" didnt mention ANY of those thus explains why my reply is like that since i read everything u said "here" LOL

Since casting only gets cancelled if u get hit ... when ur in Devo - pally takes the hit (meaning u dont get hit = no cancel) ... Wat i'm just saying is that based on wat u just said "on this thread" (didnt mention anything about lowering damages) .... then using GRING w/o cooldowns would rekt everyone

Also the devo-ish also applies in SG Gring ... though its OP damage but low HP - can easily get rekted (normal builds) ... it just so happens the nature of the skill is melee based compared to GS Gring which is trigger based ... though sg gring is still usuable even w/o devo - ND Gring in that sense is the same ... still usable it kills right ?

I saw 3 people play this build and tested it before - even in duels and it recked people even w/ the cast (fast cast though) ... but they had a diff playing style and was only applicable for 1v1 or literally hit'n'run strategies from far away (not for rumble/close combat) .... AND IT KILLS AND IT WAS PLAYABLE but i do understand your point that people would prefer to use ND Gring rather than Gring itself so its a waste of Gring and some revisions are needed ... but right now you have to acknowledge that ... thats only because ND GRING KILLS PEOPLE despite being NON-DONATE and does 120k+ clean damage fast spam  ..... it beats snipers and FB-GS even stronger than tomawk right now 

If they nerf it then that would be FINE (u didnt mention on this thread) .... if not then forget about it - it'll break the balance of all classes

Also 420% > 320% is still high ... that will just be like from 250k > 180k - still high af ... then spammable ? would still ruin classes .... has to be lower 

*DISCLAIMER : I only answered based on what i READ here specifically on this thread ONLY thanks

I don't really get the first thing you said since this is my only thread i posted my suggestion on. I'm hella confuse with your wording. Sorry, that Chupzka guy posted my suggestion in his thread if that's what you are talking about.

My thread literally explains lowering the damage from 420% to 320%-> (Or a balanced value) <-in exchange for casting. Whatever % is deemed by the developers to be "balanced". I am cool with that

I get that pally devo part, but why are we putting in other factors? Why would i need a pally to play.....what if i wanna play without a pally then what?

You Saw, But You Didn't play it yourself....

How the hell do you hit and run xD if a sniper can target you from the same distance. You'll be hit no matter what and get cancelled.

I also mentioned a more balanced suggestion.

Please Read.

My suggestion also points out that i want it to be 1000% Balanced. 

My suggestion literally outlines everything. I'm cool with Nerfing it, if in exchange this ring can be more of use and effective

I even said give me non donation effects on Donation capes....

And yes my point is that it is a waste of a Guardian Ring aka Not Usable At All

Edited by HolyMoly

18 minutes ago, HolyMoly said:

I don't really get the first thing you said since this is my only thread i posted my suggestion on. I'm hella confuse with your wording. Sorry

i should reword that sorry hahaha ... u commented that on a diff thread 

fQEZ4LP.png

You Saw, But You Didn't play it yourself....

i saw it - was made a punching bag out of it and saw the gears and we tried diff sht for it - i tried using it as well but i suck at it so u can remove that

My thread literally explains lowering the damage from 420% to 320% (Or a balanced value) in exchange for casting. 

like i said 420% > 320% is still probably still too "high" to be considered balance ...... from 250k it'll just drop to 180k - ish .... + it will be spammable ? thats like always 2x ..... so it has too be a bit more lower than that if u want it to be playable

21 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

i also agree on this ... it just so happens that i specified more on the cons    o.o 
this is definitely a good idea but with wat u just suggested it wont fly - if u wanna nerf both of them .... then gs gring should only be around 270%+ boost

*woops missed the "or a balanced value"

Edited by gunxsword11

8 minutes ago, gunxsword11 said:

i should reword that sorry hahaha ... u commented that on a diff thread 

fQEZ4LP.png

i saw it - was made a punching bag out of it and saw the gears and we tried diff sht for it - i tried using it as well but i suck at it so u can remove that

like i said 420% > 320% is still probably still too "high" to be considered balance ...... from 250k it'll just drop to 180k - ish .... + it will be spammable ? thats like always 2x ..... so it has too be a bit more lower than that if u want it to be playable

i also agree on this ... it just so happens that i specified more on the cons    o.o 
this is definitely a good idea but with wat u just suggested it wont fly - if u wanna nerf both of them .... then gs gring should only be around 270%+ boost

Thank You for Clarifying. 

Sorry for the confusion, i did comment that on the thread without the changes since i  was not sure how to fix this ring really. Even now I'm questioning my suggestion on how to properly fix this.

Yes, this ring's playstyle is really problematic. To be honest, I don't think anyone could make it work. It just naturally sucks. 

Yah, whatever values will make Tracking balanced with good casting works for me. Whether it be 100% or what values can be said as "balanced". It's cool, so long as making this ring useful again....not overpowered nor underpowered just the right amount is good.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edited by HolyMoly

6 hours ago, mrferret said:

Does Thana increase Tracking dmg like FB do?

Thana doesn't just increase damage, it multiplies your damage depending on the target's defense. And it works on all skills/attacks that don't have a fixed damage ratio.

Back on topic, I'm already working on gunslinger guardian ring, my opinion is that no cast on tracking is OP, the damage seems VERY high at the moment and the spam rate is ridiculous. But then again, GS is probably the class with the lowest HP among the ranged jobs, and if i'm not mistaken, you are forced to NOT use fsoldier while on this build, am I right?

And another thing, G. ring was supposed to be a different build, not an improved full buster, that's why the previous developers (Ares and whoever else) added the cast time until someone found a loophole to made it insta-cast.

So the question is, keep the original G. ring effect or the ND G-ring on both rings? I feel like the no-cast one makes people actually play it.

So keeping those points in mind, I'll see what I can do about it. I'll most likely make the donation G ring the same or a LITTLE bit weaker than the current non-donation G ring (ONLY IF I FEEL LIKE THE DAMAGE IS INSANE WHEN I TEST IT, AKA this is not confirmed don't spread rumors THANKS.), and the ND-G will become a weaker version of the donation one

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ebisu said:

Thana doesn't just increase damage, it multiplies your damage depending on the target's defense. And it works on all skills/attacks that don't have a fixed damage ratio.

Back on topic, I'm already working on gunslinger guardian ring, my opinion is that no cast on tracking is OP, the damage is VERY high at the moment and the spam rate is ridiculous. But then again, GS is probably the class with the lowest HP among the ranged jobs, and if i'm not mistaken, you are forced to NOT use fsoldier while on this build, am I right?

And another thing, G. ring was supposed to be a different build, not an improved full buster, that's why the previous developers (Ares and whoever else) added the cast time until someone found a loophole to made it insta-cast.

So the question is, keep the original G. ring effect or the ND G-ring on both rings? I feel like the no-cast one makes people actually play it.

So keeping those points in mind, I'll see what I can do about it. I'll most likely make the donation G ring the same or a LITTLE bit weaker than the current non-donation G ring (ONLY IF I FEEL LIKE THE DAMAGE IS INSANE WHEN I TEST IT, AKA this is not confirmed don't spread rumors THANKS.), and the ND-G will become a weaker version of the donation one

No Cast Tracking is definitely OP at the moment. And yes, you are forced to not use fsoldier. 

In my opinion, No Cast with a decent damage would be nicer versus one with Casting. That's definitely the selling point of this build that makes people play it besides the high damage.

Thank You for your considerations! 

Edited by HolyMoly

2 minutes ago, Ebisu said:

oh and @HolyMoly if you make such a long post don't use Bold and so many capitals, it made it very hard to read. (half of this post was a guide on how to use this build)

use bold on important parts ?

xD, will for sure keep that in mind in my next posts. ? #oopsss Had fun writing with Bold HAHAHAHA.

Edited by HolyMoly

On 12/30/2018 at 5:56 PM, Ebisu said:

But then again, GS is probably the class with the lowest HP among the ranged jobs, and if i'm not mistaken, you are forced to NOT use fsoldier while on this build, am I right?

ya since its a special class like ninja, SL and TK (w/o rank) all have low hps ... but the rings and weaps gives hp boost that allows it to fare with the other jobs ... though regarding the Fsold thing - i think that applies for ALL long range ... though currently even w/o shiphat and even if u default fsold - nd gring damage spam would still be  same or better than other long range classes (sniper/GS-FB/WS etc)  

But mainly as long as its spams good and does decent fair damage ... then people would play it simple as that ... if its a bit OP then people will "surely" play it HAHAHA