mrferret

Non-Donated Blessed Ring

Since the Stalker's Donated Blessed Ring or any cape variant has been buffed and change in the latest patch... I'm still wondering if the same love will be apply to Non-Donated Blessed Ring for Stalker stats... Cause it shud mimic the donated version but lesser. From what I see the stats for Stalker on the NDB Ring still the same as before. I'm suggesting for it to be change. But if the stats stays, then I have to get myself a donated one instead. T^T

Int+ 14, Dex +14, Max HP +7%, Max SP +10%, Atk +10%, Walking speed +10%
Reduce Vit def by 7%, Flee +10
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 3%

6 hours ago, Ableton said:

Once they change something in any donate rings, they do it as well in ND rings accordingly. Probably the description hasn't updated yet, but actual effect should change already upon the reloading of the script. Try to patch your client.

I see... Hopefully thats the case cause I aint see no increase in damage in the slightest from before. It could b that I need Memory of Thanatos Card. End of story. /heh

39 minutes ago, mrferret said:

I see... Hopefully thats the case cause I aint see no increase in damage in the slightest from before. It could b that I need Memory of Thanatos Card. End of story. /heh

Are you sure there's no difference from before?

"Removed Atk + 15, added Ranged Damage + 40%, added 5% after-cast delay reduction to Stalker Blessed Variants."

I assume that should be noticeable. With regards to thana, well yeah. It's a must when you want to pursue DS build. Inca couldn't just make the cut.

16 hours ago, Ableton said:

Are you sure there's no difference from before?

"Removed Atk + 15, added Ranged Damage + 40%, added 5% after-cast delay reduction to Stalker Blessed Variants."

I assume that should be noticeable. With regards to thana, well yeah. It's a must when you want to pursue DS build. Inca couldn't just make the cut.

Prolly for Donated Blessed and Thana User will find it significantly good. But I dont see any changes in my dmg... Prolly my eq just not enuff since I only use inca, NDB Ring, L Bow n 2 DEX Belt.

1 hour ago, mrferret said:

Prolly for Donated Blessed and Thana User will find it significantly good. But I dont see any changes in my dmg... Prolly my eq just not enuff since I only use inca, NDB Ring, L Bow n 2 DEX Belt.

I wanted to test this personally but i couldn't get in game right now coz, ya' know, life. But i roughly estimate the dmg difference should be similar to switching helms between Valk Helm and Ship Captain (or in your case, Wild Cat Ears). Because shippy gives a boost of 40% dmg (20% ranged dmg + 20% all enemies) and the dmg difference is noticeable upon switching. So i assume the 40% boost in ring should be noticeable as well.

Already tried the dmg from a friend who has Stalker bSet + Wild Cat Ears + Freyrs... To my surprise not that high. It's prolly low due to I was using SPA and Friggs.

14 hours ago, Ebisu said:

ND blessed ring will get the stalker changes next week most likely, unless we ask Genesis for a hot-fix but that's very unlikely.

PS: It's my fault ND bless didn't get the stalker changes, I forgot about that one, sorry!

It's ok. You guys have tons of work... Sometimes something as minor as this will get looked over. That's why you guys have us to point out what's missing. All good. Can't wait to see the changes.