Luwei

Ragnarok has been crashed

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this server. I just started using the game again since long time ago.

I tried to go to Prontera City and all of a sudden the game crashed. The weird thing is that I can use other characters but the main one is trapped somewhere in betwen Prontera and the universe lol. Everytime I am trying to get online into game with that high novice the game reasch the 3% only and then crash.

I've installed all over agains and still happening. I don0t know if there is something that I am missing or if someone can help me with this. (The name of the topic is the exact title of the problem that appear on my screen.)

☹️ Thank you!

Edited by Luwei

2 hours ago, Luwei said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this server. I just started using the game again since long time ago.

I tried to go to Prontera City and all of a sudden the game crashed. The weird thing is that I can use other characters but the main one is trapped somewhere in betwen Prontera and the universe lol. Everytime I am trying to get online into game with that high novice the game reasch the 3% only and then crash.

I've installed all over agains and still happening. I don0t know if there is something that I am missing or if someone can help me with this. (The name of the topic is the exact title of the problem that appear on my screen.)

☹️ Thank you!

I had this problem myself during the past. But after reinstalling and turn off my anti-virus (during installation and opening the launcher) the problem is solved. have you tried turning your anti-virus off during installation and open as Administrator?

17 hours ago, dadron3 said:

Hey bud welcome to the server,

What you need to do is

Go to the control panel https://forsaken-ro.net/cp/

Select the character that's stuck 

Reset their look and position

Let me know if this works for you 

Problem solved!!!! Love you so much! thanks a lot !!!