Ableton

Legendary Kunai (a disputable suggestion)

There has been tons of suggestions and discussions regarding giving Ninjas a set of Legendary Kunai, and adding additional elements like Ghost, Holy and Shadow, which is i kinda understand that adding these three elements to ninjas might render them a bit OP in terms of offense.

But i want to open up the discussion again. I want to hear new ideas and opinions about this particular suggestion.

I'm proposing to have a set of Legendary Kunai for Ninja class.

Option 1: Legendary Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ghost, Holy, Shadow Kunai

Option 2: Legendary Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Holy, Shadow Kunai

Notes:

Option 2 doesn't seem to make any sense, in a typical scenario (when players default gr armor), Holy and Shadow would be just the same as the first 4 elements mentioned. In Option 1, we can make the Ghost/Immaterial Kunai so special (since it might really be an OP element to give to ninjas) like it is only obtainable from a different quest line, like a difficult quest + raids and stuff.

Edited by Ableton

18 minutes ago, mrferret said:

+1 for supporting Ninja class... Currently they are not that strong and not many play them due to render useless against GTB users.

Thanks.

They aren't useless tho against GTB. The reason why not many players use ninja is because it's only good for toying around for_fild. And since "knockback" is disabled in woe, i assume the knockback effect of Cicada Skin Shed(ninja skill) doesn't work as well (haven't tried woe-ing with ninja tho). Thus, ninja in woe can't be a ninja. I don't know if shadow leap is also disabled in woe as it is in pvp room. If it is, then these are the main reason why they rarely use ninja.

2 hours ago, dadron3 said:

Not saying. Just try out the different options on the class. It has an int build and a str/vit build. 

I've tried all currently available ninja builds. Not a pro, but got decent experience. XD

While i'm fully aware that a full throw, a full FS, or a throw/FS build can be a little(?) OP if they wield ghost kunai, i wanted to see new possibilities.

We can even make a new quest line just for ghost kunai and add a few twist in it. Like farming materials on a Friggs level difficulty and at the end of the quest, there's only like 10% chance (or higher/lower) that the NPC will be able to forge or create the ghost kunai. If it fails, you have to farm and do the quest all over again. I don't know but that looks exciting, at least for me.

3 hours ago, Ableton said:

I've tried all currently available ninja builds. Not a pro, but got decent experience. XD

While i'm fully aware that a full throw, a full FS, or a throw/FS build can be a little(?) OP if they wield ghost kunai, i wanted to see new possibilities.

We can even make a new quest line just for ghost kunai and add a few twist in it. Like farming materials on a Friggs level difficulty and at the end of the quest, there's only like 10% chance (or higher/lower) that the NPC will be able to forge or create the ghost kunai. If it fails, you have to farm and do the quest all over again. I don't know but that looks exciting, at least for me.

I think that the class is underutilized. I think people just don't play it much. 

Before we make pvp related changes I'd say we'd need more feedback. But to start with maybe make ninja a necessary char in one of the raids. I feel as though all the different class types should be compulsory in atleast one of the raids. Thereby making them more played, which will inevitably lead to better feedback. 

As for a new quest for the class, that sounds like long drawn affair whose efforts could probably be pointed to other pressing issues at the moment. 

We should come back to this conversation when there's atleast 5 people actively playing ninja for PvP, MvP, etc. 

57 minutes ago, dadron3 said:

I think that the class is underutilized. I think people just don't play it much.

So true indeed, if u ask me. I think why ppl don't use it that much is because of some woe and pvp restrictions.

Before we make pvp related changes I'd say we'd need more feedback. But to start with maybe make ninja a necessary char in one of the raids. I feel as though all the different class types should be compulsory in atleast one of the raids. Thereby making them more played, which will inevitably lead to better feedback. 

This is one unique idea, to utilize diff class and is compulsory in one or some raids. But this could be one big separate topic to discuss about.

As for a new quest for the class, that sounds like long drawn affair whose efforts could probably be pointed to other pressing issues at the moment. 

We should come back to this conversation when there's atleast 5 people actively playing ninja for PvP, MvP, etc. 

Well, ye we need to hear some opinions and comments from veterans and experienced players around.

Edited by Ableton

Actually Ninja class is OP after I go against one in BG last week. I believe a fully geared red colored Ninja name Cuhzlogy from Fild With Attitude guild... After facing him, I've come to realize they are still strong and I dont think anymore buff is required... Hahaha...

On 12/10/2018 at 7:57 AM, mrferret said:

Actually Ninja class is OP after I go against one in BG last week. I believe a fully geared red colored Ninja name Cuhzlogy from Fild With Attitude guild... After facing him, I've come to realize they are still strong and I dont think anymore buff is required... Hahaha...

I know him. One of the decent ninja around.

1 hour ago, gunxsword11 said:

ninja did get nerfed before i think ? a lot of people using it before though ..... well all died now hahahah

It got nerfed. The final strike damage was ridiculous, able to 1 shot almost everyone wearing typical gear set up  (gr tao, ray skoll). Well, not totally dead, i still see few ninja around.

Unless ninja would be getting a huge delay after cast like bowling bash LK cases ==

Then L.kunai of full elements would get implement(but it would destroy the ninja's pro=destroying ur keyboard via bg mode <3)

On 12/11/2018 at 1:34 PM, mrferret said:

I shall join this Ninja clan soon. But if your suggestion gets thru it'll make the fcity filled with ninjas... Then it'll be Konoha. Hahaha...

Come join us! Tho i'm not a member of that guild. Hahaha.

With regards to the suggestion, I admit i'm a bit bias here. I'm just trying to see new possibilities like the one i suggested to make a new and difficult quest for Immaterial Kunai. My hopes aren't high at all. I'm fully aware it is OP. Hehe.

4 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Unless ninja would be getting a huge delay after cast like bowling bash LK cases ==

Then L.kunai of full elements would get implement(but it would destroy the ninja's pro=destroying ur keyboard via bg mode <3)

Huge delay? NO. Ninjas are quick by nature. And I don't understand what do u mean, bg mode?

@Ableton

bg=battle mode hot keys lol :p(my old ages ro style naming)

My point is ninja already spammable enough even w/2 kiels=matk ninja(except final strike that still required 3 kiels).

So, if those L.kunai gonna get implement. Skill delay of ninjas are the major problem now(coz of their natural aspd and quick enuff after cast delay) ❤️ 

52 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

@Ableton

bg=battle mode hot keys lol :p(my old ages ro style naming)

My point is ninja already spammable enough even w/2 kiels=matk ninja(except final strike that still required 3 kiels).

So, if those L.kunai gonna get implement. Skill delay of ninjas are the major problem now(coz of their natural aspd and quick enuff after cast delay) ❤️ 

I thought BG = battle grounds. Lol. You mean /bm?

Ghost element kunai wouldn't fly, because right now the class does VERY good damage on a full-kunai build without it, if we add Ghost type to that, it would break the class. The spam ratio of the kunai skills is insane, and its damage is super good. 

I haven't tested it in a while, but I can confirm because i'm very old in the server.

Kunai build ninja= rip keyboard T=T

FS build ninja= rip seed ❤️ 

matk ninja= rip orbs ❤️ 

Edited by niemono89
ninja pros XD

Even if we give the very hard quest for Ghost Kunai as you proposed, it will still break the class.

B ring is perfectly fine. Just buff the C ring please. It's so left behind. Huehuehue.

Might as well please revisit the cast delay of Falling Ice Pillar. It isn't spammable. Sure the damage is pretty decent for a AoE skill with Gring, but the delay's kinda bad. Thanks.

Edited by Maschine Studio