mrferret

Costume for the FAB FAM!!!

So... I seen a lot of players here love to dress up when they're at the town. I'm curious as to why costume has not been implemented in this server yet. I'm talking about costume with no stats... Just something to equip to look FABULOUS! You know what I mean? Like I love to wear Red Frame Glasses almost anytime. But the stats does not compare to some of the high end aura. If there was a costume for it prolly can wear it all the time. 

Here's what I'm suggesting... Make an NPC that sells Permanent or rented costumes. Permanent ones can only be bought with Event Tokens. That way it'll increase the total of participants in almost every event. For the rented ones will mostly use zeny since it is now overlook due to a lot of player now focusing on Tokens. There will be 2 options for rented ones. 7 day or 30 day. As for pricing... That one I'm unsure. But it will be best to have the 7 day rented one to be 100m and the 30 day rented about 500m.

Love to hear what you guys think of this. So, instead of equipping a headgear that only stack with Forsaken Knight set why not have it as costume and you can still wear all your current equip. Inspired by @Caramilly to look FABULOUS! 

I made a suggestions before about implementing costumes into this server because in the past i've played other servers and costumes were popular. The reason for the decline of costumes was because they wanted to keep this server pre-renewal. The costumes is a renewal server. Maybe if the GM's saw this, they can change the reasoning but I doubt it.

• Like 1

This is an awesome suggestion, specially making costumes available through event tokens, but yeah... I'm here to bring the bad news too :C . Costumes are only available in the newer versions of RO, and migrating to a new client would take hundreds of hours of work, considering there wouldnt be any issue in the process, and could end very badly if things go wrong.

@Ebisu Yup. Heard from @LNR808. It's a bit of a bummer but yeah I guess it have to make do... My other suggestion is the Legendary Headgears.  If it's not implementable can the Headgears that stack with Forsaken Knight Set be upgradeable to stack with Forsaken King Set. I think at lease this will definitely make some of us quite please.

Just now, mrferret said:

@Ebisu Yup. Heard from @LNR808. It's a bit of a bummer but yeah I guess it have to make do... My other suggestion is the Legendary Headgears.  If it's not implementable can the Headgears that stack with Forsaken Knight Set be upgradeable to stack with Forsaken King Set. I think at lease this will definitely make some of us quite please.

i think thats possible yeah, what do you think? @Genesis forsaken king helm is already easy to get with vote tokens and even with 100 donation tokens, it would be nice for legendary hats to get f.king set effect

You're right. I do love fashion, cute stuff A LOT. But I'm sorry as much as I love the idea, I'm not really in for this haha.

Except for the fact I have to spend more money, I'll explain myself why I'm not in for it.

By having costumes covering your items, it means that I wouldn't be able to see what my opponents are wearing.

Example someone is using a redux set, I wouldn't know that they're using redux and I'd just be wondering why are my attacks so low.

So I'm probably the only one who's against this lmao. Just my opinion.

Adding costumes would be really cool. If players are unable to determine what gears the opponents are wearing that would be better in my opinion. The reason for that is because since its hidden, it means for a party to be more required for back up instead of players being to solo anyone. This could create a whole war party in for_fld. I give +1 to the letting forsaken knight headgears to have the same effect as forsaken king headgear if costumes are unable to be accomplished.