jhnmrtnz

Screen Flash after Game Patch

Question

Good day Admin!

I don't know maybe this problem is already fix, but when I try to Start Game a White Screen flashes then close right away really fast.

This was after loading the Gepart Shield Anti Cheat.

I already follow the White Screen Solution for Windows 7 but unfortunately nothing happens.

Hoping for your reply soonest!

PS: I don't have screenshot since the flash is really fast.

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

Hello, try this

Right click, go to properties in fkenro.exe and try setting compatibility mode to windows XP service pack 3, also check the box to open as administrator. Do the same with the setup.exe and the patcher. After that, open setup.exe and make sure you have the right graphic card chosen in the drop down menu, and make sure you have your preferred resolution, if this doesnt work try using other resolutions to see if there’sany change. 

We hope to see you soon! Im tagging the admin in case my idea doesn’t work. Good luck!

@Genesis

55 minutes ago, Ebisu said:

Hello, try this

Right click, go to properties in fkenro.exe and try setting compatibility mode to windows XP service pack 3, also check the box to open as administrator. Do the same with the setup.exe and the patcher. After that, open setup.exe and make sure you have the right graphic card chosen in the drop down menu, and make sure you have your preferred resolution, if this doesnt work try using other resolutions to see if there’sany change. 

We hope to see you soon! Im tagging the admin in case my idea doesn’t work. Good luck!

@Genesis

Hello Admin,

Already tried this but the same problem occur.

I tried to change screen resolution and graphics and when I start the game still game window just flashes then close. ?

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I had encountered the same problem/error.  Did all the possible solutions given by admin, friends, forum, and my BFF Google :) but nothing happened.

I found out that my laptop has some virus and won't allow me to update or even install antivirus.

There's a guide on YouTube on how to "Refresh your laptop/pc w/o deleting your files".  It's like a reboot, not sure if that is how they call it, and it worked.  I was able to reinstall both an antivirus and fRO.

PS: That "refresh your pc thing" was my last option at that time. I'm sure Admin has some better options/suggestion for you :).

Hope this help ^^