• Cape Voucher
  • Halloween Tokens [10:1]

Selling ->

• N/A

Trading ->

• N/A

PM Milfy. or Caramilly in game or Discord Caramilly#1747

igpyazI.png

Hi all, Brief introduction. I am Caramilly and I've been playing RO for YEARS. I'm very old and fragile and as you guys know. I'm all about fashion and style in game.

I am broke as hell in game and I need some funding from YOU so I can be cute haha. I'm selling my Forum Signature/Discord Icon/Facebook Banner Design Service in exchange

for your Forsaken RO Tokens.

Here are my Do & Don't s:

Do -> Signatures/Banner/Facebook Banner Design for ForsakenRO ONLY. For other arrangements, please contact me personally.

Don't -> Complicated Animation Signatures/Banners

Below are samples and price

Basic Profile Picture/Discord Picture: 50 Tokens, Additional character + 30 Tokens

q5I4qEb.png

Non-Animated Forum Signature: 100-400 Tokens (Depending on difficulty), Additional character + 30 Tokens

ipYuBDA.png

5SR0G7q.png

YSuX5Pm.png 

hPnHiN3.png

Animated Forum Signature/Banner: 400-1500 (Depending on difficulty), Additional character + 50 Tokens

WfQ8vLl.gifabiz80x.gif

tnFaIB9.gif

Please give me a lead time of 1 week as I am working, so I only have 2 hours a day maximum to be working on orders. Thanks!

*Maximum 1 Revision after final design, Additional Revision +10 Tokens. 

*As fRO's sprite is locked and I have to search other platforms for it, for every sprite I can't (so you have to replace it) get you get a 10 Token discount.

*After sales service (eg, change clothes color/headgears) will be charged at, 10 Tokens for Clothes color, 50 tokens (for non-animated hg), 100 tokens (for animated hg)

*10% of monthly sales will be donated to ForsakenRO Newbies via 'Uncrowned Kings' Guild*

PM Milfy. or Caramilly  in game or Discord Caramilly#1747

Available Slots:

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

Edited by Caramilly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, Caramilly said:

I'm all about fashion and style in game.

and hentai .... HAHAHAHAHA

On 11/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, Caramilly said:

*10% of monthly sales will be donated to ForsakenRO Newbies via 'Uncrowned Kings' Guild*

what sorcery is this ? i never got it !!

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2018 at 1:06 PM, gunxsword11 said:

what sorcery is this ? i never got it !!

Surprise :3 , I'll collate everything for the month's revenue to UK for your events/distribution to the newbies ❤️ As my thanks to UK for raising me huehuehuehue.

@everyone, Thank you for the support ❤️ ! It means a lot to me. As of 21st November I'm packed with an order so my siggy shop is temporary unavailable until 1st december ~

9 hours ago, Ebisu said:

These look so good! Mind making me a non-animated signature? @Caramilly, message me on discord!

Thank you for the support ❤️❤️ 

Ok guys, I'll be free again after I finish Miss Ebi's order + 1 more kind sir ? . Closed till further notice.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ❤️

13 hours ago, Estrella said:

Smart and creative ?

Thank you Estrella ❤️ !

2 minutes ago, Ebisu said:

Thank you so much! 

Always welcome ❤️

On 11/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, TheLittleBugger said:

Inform me when the shops open again xD

It's open now miss !!!

Hi Everyone!! Till now I've made 3 Orders in the span of 2 weeks! and have donated 180 Tokens for the newbies ?

The shop will be open for another 3 slots until 21st December. Reserve yours now to get it before Christmas ~

Hi Guys!

I am terribly sorry to disappoint but this shop is close for now until I ever return to fRO again! I’m busy playing animal crossing and you can check out my insta here @c.aramilly and you can pm me there for out-of-game business ?.

Thank you so much and pray hard that I’ll ever come back playing Ragnarok so I can continue making Siggys for you guys hahah! Love yalls ❤️