novakallalone

Installation failure

Question

Hello.

so im new to forsaken and it has been years since i have downloaded and been threw the process of installing RO.

After Downloading the full installer from the FRO downloads page, i have tried to install the patcher and game. But upon "running as admin" the installer pops up but instantly shows a message stating, if you close this now this will cancel this 

install ( i am not clicling anything) and it then closes

has anyone else had this issue? i am on a windows 10 laptop (i have a feeling this is the reason but have also tried all the compatibility setting for previous versions of windows.)

thanks

Novak

fro fail.png

2 answers to this question

So i have resolved this issue. It was my anti virus automatically closing your exe (which is suspicious) but i don't think you have any intention of adding malicious software to your installer.

I do now have another issue.

after i log in and select my character, my games doesn't crash but loads to 100 percent and does nothing after that. Has anyone else had this issue or can help?

I may make another thread for this issue.

thanks for any help

Novak

1. Try going to all your anti virus and creating ForsakenRO Patcher & Fkenro are in exceptions or something like that.

2. Run them as adminstrators

3. Right click > ForsakenRO Patcher or Fkenro > Troubleshoot Compatibility Trouble shoot program (2nd option) > The program worked in earlier versions of Windows > Windows 7 or so is best

Usually these 3 are like the ones that work for me, let me know.

Edited by Amicable