Xairen

Hello! New here, what now?

Question

Hi everyone,

Xairen logging in!

I've always wanted to come back to a decent RO server. The last high rate I played was pretty good back in 2009, until the owner became too greedy and started selling $1k items.

Anyway, this is my first high rate since then. I'm playing a champ, getting a feel for the server. So far, so good.

I do have a couple of questions and it would be great if you vets can provide answers!

1. Population - server says 600 people. I see a lot of AFKs too. What's the estimated actual amount of players? I checked another top-rated server and they have about 1.2k players.

2. What's the server's biggest draw? I enjoy random pvp, I went to south of Forsaken city, which was said to be the active spot - no people. Where's the action at? Is it at #3 below? ?

3. WOE - How's this one in the server?

4. Guilds - any guild taking in newbies? I'm not looking for freebies, just want some better direction than simply following the getting-started FAQ.

See you around!

-Xairen

Edited by Xairen
Some typos :P

3 answers to this question

1. If you deduct vendors and people who are afk, you will have about 300~500 people who are active. RO is not as popular as it was in 2009.

2. WoE is the biggest draw. GvG and Battle royale after the changes we have planned will also be pretty hot.

3. It's populated and competitive.

4. I think KING on the discord is recruiting and helping new players out. 

Welcome to the server! 

There's a guild called uncrowded kings that have their base at @go 11. They're constantly taking in new players and usually have a lot of farming related jobs for new players. The Guild leader is king, just pm anyone who says "Awooo". 

If you need any help pm me on Dadron3 

Here's a guide made by king, it covers most the points for new players. 

Good luck! 

Edited by dadron3
Spellings