Ebisu

Assorted headgears

Considering assorted headgears were nerfed pretty hard recently, I've been thinking we should give it a little buff to make the hat useful, but at the same time not making it an upgraded version of a Limited edition headgear (which was the issue that made us nerf the hat).

So my idea, instead of giving it +10 all stats again, is to give it +15 vit so Assorted headgears will be mainly used for getting higher ammounts of HP, while limited edition headgears sacrifice HP  to get more damage and ASPD. 

This is obviously an idea, lets discuss about it and try to come up with a good effect for this type of hats.

What do you guys think? Let me know.

I'm not against it.

It's not unnecessary nerfed at the 1st place, so yeah ! 

+1... We'll see what the higher ups think about it. Should be good. Versatility what makes an equipment unique. Thats why we own so much headgears... Hahaha...

Scratch what the higher ups will think about. Didn't realise this topic was started by a GM. My bad for not noticing. Have only been playing for 3 weeks. 

Hmm, not a bad idea. But since assorted hat already has Specific stats on classes which gives Vit already, Why not increase the Max HP 15% to 30 or 45% (adjust) something like that, Why? Coz sum of class has small pool of Vit (HP) increase.