Ableton

Legendary Emperium Aura

9 hours ago, Jackontheblock said:

maybe if the suggestion is for us to have new EMP colors which is the one that you're suggesting with a new castle to play with, that would be nice

As @Perishable stated, I don't think there's a need to elaborate this. Let's all be honest. We all know the current castle situation.

but creating legendary Emp, for me its just redundant

if we will have a legendary emperium aurora, Our economy will definitely suffer since it will be a lot easier to make and get ingame

Let me give an example. Let's talk in a smaller scale. Kiel card.

For the majority of the new comers, they would rely on farming to start off their journey and something so essential like kiel card is a bit far away for them to achieve. How can they even farm competitively when they need at least 100-120 toks for 3 kiels. Pretty difficult start. Hence the creation of silver cards. But wait, there's more. Genesis and the dev team even added something brilliant on the recent update. The freebie oliver wolf hood headgear with the effects of 3 kiels and maya purple. Now, did kiel cards become redundant? Did it lose its value? No. Because in the future, they still have to upgrade their headgear to a valk/specialty headgear and get 3 actual kiels.

That is what i'm proposing. I just need something to put me on an equal standing with others while i grind and pursue to get an actual emp in the future.

3 hours ago, Perishable said:

These guys just want an Emperium Aurora looks.

Actually, any sprite will do. But your suggestion is just too awesome.

Edited by Ableton

There should be no variety then coz players (mostly rich ones) pay for aesthetics (other than stats of course). That is why people pay more for this color than that color. 

Also donation auras would also be overshadowed by this. Probably off topic but I have a proposition for this:

1. Buff the donation auras so they are still on par with a legendary non-ltd one (if ever implemented that is) OR

2. Reduce the stats on all auras (I personally prefer this coz I'm tired of everything being over buffed)

Edited by qperteplex
I pressed enter prematurely coz im knob hehehe

14 minutes ago, qperteplex said:

There should be no variety then coz players (mostly rich ones) pay for aesthetics (other than stats of course). That is why people pay more for this color than that color.

If that's the case then we can just use a different sprite for the proposed legendary aura.

15 minutes ago, qperteplex said:

1. Buff the donation auras so they are still on par with a legendary non-ltd one (if ever implemented that is) OR

2. Reduce the stats on all auras (I personally prefer this coz I'm tired of everything being over buffed)

These two suggestions are also viable and can be considered.

Well one thing is for sure ... a quest item should never be better than a "donate" item or it defeats the purpose of donating (income of the game - like any other games) ... i mean its there for a reason - yes definitely we'll need "something" to bridge the gap between newbies and geared players but that something shouldn't wreck the game's economy (though its  dead already). I personally like the idea of adjust the stats of either both the  Legendary Aura / Donate Aura if they plan releasing an OP quest aura (like L. Emp).

Or if u really want to keep the economy rolling at the same time giving chance for newbies to go toe-to-toe with gear'd players .... I suggest maybe making A Quest Aura that has similiar stats to emperium aura YET it expires ... meaning a rental item .... Like if we're gonna use L. Emp as an example ... we can make like a Custom quest to be able to make L. Emp (up to devs for stats) that would be account bound at the same time a rental item good for 15/30 days .... where-in the mats needed for it are either farmable (ensure farm job for newbies) or existing quest items (L.lhz/L.zod/L.myth) .... and since its rental meaning once it expires - people can just make it again thus repeating the cycle WHICH I BELIEVE will help the economy to keep rolling

Edited by gunxsword11

Pardon, but i still don't get how this LTD L. Emp will or might rek the market.

I've got two things:

1. Back in the days, economy was better when emp prices are low.

2. Even if i have the proposed LTD L. Emp, i will not stop on that. I will still continue grinding and get a real LTD Emp in the future (pretty much everyone will do that) while not being too inferior to that +33 all stats and stuff.

Please give your comments and opinion regarding these two points i've stated. That way, i will have a better understanding of this matter.

Edited by Ableton

17 hours ago, Ableton said:

I don't get the relation between economy and "emp prices are low". Can you elaborate further?

17 hours ago, Ableton said:

2. Even if i have the proposed LTD L. Emp, i will not stop on that. I will still continue grinding and get a real LTD Emp in the future (pretty much everyone will do that) while not being too inferior to that +33 all stats and stuff.

I share the same perspective. I'd personally still get the best stuff to get end game gear. As long as the proposed aura will not exceed a donate aura or normal non-ltd emp, stat wise and aesthetic appeal, it should be fine.

18 hours ago, Ableton said:

probably the fact that a quest item can be on par with donate item effect & looks good <------- would either have both good & bad effect to the economy ..... its only matter of which side would prevail 

namely "depending" on the how the quest will turn out to be for this aura (if it'll be implemented) - definitely it would entice people to do quest and encourage farm jobs .... but also the "i'd rather quest this sht for free than buy those lame donate aura from people"  mentality would definitely do some toll on the market (if the said item will be tradable & permanent) and will cost some items to drop big time (even more since market is sht now) .... in this case - this legendary aura can be used to swap for donate sets etc since there'll be more demand for it  and there's also a chance of it lowering the price real emp themselves (since emps are getting harder and harder to sell - takes too long, some sell rush = drop price - others follow)

OVERALL the idea is goood .... the devs just need to REALLY THINK ABOUT how they'll do the quest , what materials to consider , make it tradable or account bound , make it permanent or rental .... so for now anything goes

Edited by gunxsword11

13 hours ago, qperteplex said:
On 10/25/2018 at 4:25 PM, Ableton said:

I don't get the relation between economy and "emp prices are low". Can you elaborate further?

If i remember correctly, someone said something like, the L. Emp will devalue real emps thus, wrecking the market (not the exact words) but thats the thought and i was thinking like "So market revolve around emps?...okay."

So i correlated the two.

12 hours ago, gunxsword11 said:

and there's also a chance of it lowering the price real emp themselves (since emps are getting harder and harder to sell - takes too long, some sell rush = drop price - others follow)

Isn't it a good thing? Cheaper price, more buyers.

When i came back last year, i was horribly shocked the emp prices became x10 since the last time i played.

Anyhow, i like the idea to make this proposed aura non-tradable, but not rental.

But yes, our main problem here is how can we address the huge stat advantage of an LTD Emp without harming the existing donate auras.

I'm kinda getting inclined to @qperteplex suggestion to reduce/rework the stats of all aura.

19 hours ago, qperteplex said:

I share the same perspective. I'd personally still get the best stuff to get end game gear. As long as the proposed aura will not exceed a donate aura or normal non-ltd emp, stat wise and aesthetic appeal, it should be fine.

Took the words right out of my tongue. Amen.

Let's also give attention to WOE/Guilds. If the new Legendary Ltd Emp stats goes over the non Ltd Emp stats, maybe it'll lessen the participation of players WOEing.

After all it is one of the reason why players join guilds, in a hope to get an Emperium drop reward. Besides building friendship with other members. 

2 hours ago, Nadtorious said:

Let's also give attention to WOE/Guilds. If the new Legendary Ltd Emp stats goes over the non Ltd Emp stats, maybe it'll lessen the participation of players WOEing.

After all it is one of the reason why players join guilds, in a hope to get an Emperium drop reward. Besides building friendship with other members. 

Well, couldn't agree more this is true indeed.

Wanna highlight another thing,

23 hours ago, qperteplex said:

As long as the proposed aura will not exceed a donate aura or normal non-ltd emp, stat wise

So it means there's no way a proposed legendary counter part of an LTD Emp aura can come to existence, since all donate aura has +20 all stats, and as per quoted above, no any l. aura should not exceed +20 all stats. It automatically defeats the proposal of a LTD Emp legendary counter part. And i don't think if we propose a new l. aura with +20 all stats + [any buff] will do any good since it will just be similar to any donate auras.

In conclusion, any l. aura must stick to just +20 all stats. Then we just killed the idea.

PS:

I want to support your idea about reworking the stats of all auras. I'm thinking now of suggesting to reduce the stats of LTD Emp from +33 to +30 and/or increase all donate aura from +20 to +22-23. /gg

Edited by Ableton

If we really wanna push this LTD Legendary Emps.

What we could do is buff the Non Ltd Emp just a lil' bit. Then make the Ltd Legendary Emp +25 flat.

Just a thought. Hmmm.

On 10/27/2018 at 5:04 AM, Ableton said:

Isn't it a good thing? Cheaper price, more buyers.

When i came back last year, i was horribly shocked the emp prices became x10 since the last time i played.

Anyhow, i like the idea to make this proposed aura non-tradable, but not rental.

But yes, our main problem here is how can we address the huge stat advantage of an LTD Emp without harming the existing donate auras.

Well to begin with ... Non-ltd/Ltd Emps are meant to be rewards for woe and it wasn't that many compared to now since you'll still see people woe-ing with donate aura's but still manage to go toe-to-toe with others .... but you have to understand that this was the time when guild competition isn't that dead compared to now WHICH makes emps very valuable and the price was appropriate at that time (got no idea about the colors though LMAO) ...... also cheaper doesn't really mean its always good since if its goes too low then it makes items useless and not worth selling .... since stuff being cheaper is usually a sign that the market is deteriorating (which we all know already)

WELL if they manage to give stats that wont out-do the donates (so not to ruin the market more) or give donate aura a lil boost to balance sht or something ... then maybe since its quest and with relatively goood effect - making it rental/nontradable is another option to look at since there's a definite line between permanent & temporary items that would prevent stuff from tipping over

On 10/27/2018 at 5:04 AM, Ableton said:

"So market revolve around emps?...okay."

Completely disagree. Market has more stuff to offer than just emps. In general, castles drop like 3 sought after items (emp, imp, eids). Only emp and imps are used often and are not even maximized yet til you LTD em. Castle drops I'd say makes up only 2% of what the market offers coz there is literally more stuff out there so the market does not revolve around those. Yes they probably are the best mid headgear out there but a good player doesnt need a black emp when they can just use a green one with the same stats.

Price dropping is normal as well. I started 2013 and blue emp was like 1k back then but it slowly grew to 4k then 10k then to 15k and right now it dropped down to less than 10k and take note that the for previous prices, LTD didnt exist. Market right now is just stagnant coz we have alot of this and alot of that. We need a way to eliminate some of this stuff like use this emp for this item.

There’s a lot of good feedback here, please tag me when you need me to check suggestions.

Uhh okay it’s quite a rollercoaster, I personally think that RIGHT now, looking at emps going cheaper due to market being stagnant and chests dropping more of them, the Legendary emperium might not be needed, I do like the colors @Perishable suggested, but they might not match with our current item colors and pallettes because they are a little bit over saturated at least in the images (except the bright red one maybe).

So im thinking, we can either buff all legendary auras and donation auras that are not emps, maybe give all of them a +5 stat boost (donation ones) and for legendary ones... give hp% to lhz , damage % , etc. Because right now legendary versions of zodiac, lhz and myths are pretty bad.

I’m a bit hesitant on the legendary emp because of the things you guys mentioned, like it lowering woe participation and things like that. I do think our donation auras are pretty inferior to LTD emps nowadays, just because ltd gives those whooping +8 stats and the HP bonus.

I also like the idea of the rental auras, but I dont know how much time and effort it’d take to code that.

To sum it up, im a bit confused on what to do as of now, but I’ll be thinking about it