Kekay123

1 IP per player for Battleground

Hi! It has been a while since battlegrounds have been implemented and rewards were released, and with that more people are coming to play BG and that's a positive thing. One thing I just noticed that's bad are alts, I mean, people are bringing alts in BG just to get the required number of players and for me I think that's unfair (considering you'd be unattentive to the alt and focus on your main, especially if you're at a different faction that your alt/main). I'd suggest (if possible) to have BG be 1 IP per player (I repeat IF POSSIBLE).

If not, I'd also like to suggest to make BG a somewhat party vs party type so people could choose their members (and not alts, if they want to include alts that's their discretion) and not get stuck with other people's alt accounts. I hope you won't ignore this, people (me included) are just tired playing with alts and losing (for me it's a waste of time to play with alts).

P.S. Concerning about this being a way to lessen the gap between veterans and newbies, newbies can team up with veterans (e.g. guild members) and earn tokens. Thanks again!