Forsaken Players

NERF TK/SG OP Damage in WOE UNBALANCE

Dear Admin only,

To start of how are you?

Hope you had a great day.

I am writing this letter to inform you that

it is very obvious in game SG/TK in WOE is just ridiculous I kinda feel it's unbalance

and other player feels it as well.

Is there's any possible to nerf and lower the def of SG/TK to make the game fair and balance

for everyone.

Hoping of your immediate action.

Happy Weekends.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

PrincePlayahMoore

1. Get your guild numbers, then tk/sg user for your side gonna be good. It's all about "kihop" for both classes.(and ping *cough*)

2. Star glad are glass cannon class, without devo they're squishy asf. While tk for em to be effective they need to rank their ass up to top10. (everything has their pros and cons)

3. Lower of def? Like negative def? Lulz

4. If we gonna talk about imba damage, then champion is the winner. With end game items on it, it's like walking grim reaper(anything passed it basically ded). (50% people was on 2ol for this reason)   *with unneeded of kihop

• Like 1

Nah it needs to be nerf it's pretty hilarious and unbalance in WOE. Thank for your defensive comment.

It's not counterable.

TK/SG no weakness at all with or without party devo still unbalance damage and HP.

HP reaches range 800-999HP

Damage is like 3 kicks and dead hey.

Hilarious tanky even though they wearing gtb.

Seriously :3

I don't think non weapon class job like TK/SG need the nerf rofl ❤️ (even tho they have valk weapon already ❤️ )

Just stay the way as it is :3~

Just try to think ways to counter them, instead of nerfing XD

Well WOE-wise .... SG damage is OP cause of oppo but demerit would be low hp (squishy af) , but in woe can be solved by having devo (like everyone else) ... so SG i think is fine putting aside the op op damage 

TK on the other hand ... yes need to be ranked to get the big hp boooost ... but the effect of that will only be applicable IF we have a lot of tk and people playing in the server in the first place ....... lets be honest here fRO active population compared to before has dropped BIG time ... same goes to active TK players ... u can literally count the active TKs with ur hand THUS can assume that ALL of them are in top 10 (so they all OP) specially in woe so the reason that u need to ranked would be useless i mean u can just spend a week (or ask someone) and still catch up... yes its hard to maintain daily rank standing but thats just really something u need to accept and do the moment u choose to be TK lmao (so thats already a given) 

WOE WISE .. In my opinion SG is fine (or drop damage output just a bit dont care) but TK is broken af like u can 1 man an entire guild alone ... u can even default 2 OL + gtb and still not die ... and can still wipe sht  ... well with the pt buff that makes TK/SG stronger i think that part is just normal since its one of the benefit of being TK (thats fine) .... the only weird sht about tk is its fucking retarded hp ... i mean i get the part TK HP normally is only like 200k so they wanted to increase it but to increase the hp to 600~800k w/o tgk ?? is fucking retarded ... AT LEAST DROP THE HP BOOOST A BIT and will be balanced

Exactly TK/SG wearing GTB and still tanky asf? Like seriously I have seen and experienced 1 TK (wearing GTB) vs 5 Man geared players they can't even kill it ridiculous.

Therefore I conclude to nerf TK/SG atleast 10% - 20% damage/hp.

Case close.

#Make It Balance

#For Everyone

Thanks.

PrincePlayahMoore

ive gotten nearly 200 kill streaks in woe without a devo and ive played tk for like 20 hours max lol im sure any half decent player can see that its super broken even if ur not good unless u play TK like @Maiimaii he/she or whatever the fuck that thing is then its not really op 

On 9/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, Forsaken Players said:

Dear Admin only,

To start of how are you?

it is very obvious in game SG/TK in WOE is just ridiculous I kinda feel it's unbalance

Is there's any possible to nerf and lower the def of SG/TK to make the game fair and balance

for everyone.

Happy Weekends.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

PrincePlayahMoore

agree 1000x dnt forget the asura also.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:14 AM, Forsaken Players said:

Dear Admin only,

To start of how are you?

for everyone.

Happy Weekends.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

PrincePlayahMoore

Hello and good day. I have read your suggestion and I think you need to be more specific to which audiences you are targeting and what kind of changes to balance these classes that you may have. Insert your suggestion to each char and accompanied by the reason/point why you suggested that. It make it easier for developer to accept and adjusting according to what you suggested and don't forget to tag GM Genesis and Developer Team in your suggestion headline.

For example:

1.Remove Allows use of Guard Lv. 4 from SG's and TK's Dragonist Armor.

Reason:

As c0okiee has pointed on the same topic in suggestion forum, SG and TK has already got Tumbling skill (When you leave this skill ON, there's 20% chance of dodging an enemy ranged Physical or Magic attacks. It is not removed after death). There is no reason to add skill Guard LV.4 (which block an attack at 18% Chance with 0.3 delay) to them as it is redundant and make them very tanky.

2. Reduce ranked TK's HP (from tripled Maximum HP and SP to double Maximum HP and SP if possible by the system)

Reason:

There is a point from gunxsword11's view on TK. Ranked TK has very high HP due to ranker (Any LV 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players will have tripled Maximum HP and SP, and be able to use all of the TaeKwon skills). It wont be surprising after the latest enchantment updates that a Ranked TK's HP with full enchantments can reach 700K+ HP which is equivalent to a normally-equipped paladin. Now, this is the pinnacle of OP-ness. The reasons are that they are combat, melee, high damage output char with very high HP to back them up alone. It is like having a paladin to tank a whole guild at the same time they have the damage and skills (single enemy:bless ring) or (multiple enemies:cursed ring) to kill those who attack them or the defending enemies. Ranked TK can be considered as One Man Army in WOE. At double HP, their HP should be within 500K+ which is higher than a LK but lower than a paladin.

3.Reduce the damage of Full-Enchanted Champ.

Reason:

Well I know this is not within the suggestion topic. After reading what Nas has written above, champ do need some adjustment. As Nas said "champion is the winner. With end game items on it, it's like walking grim reaper(anything passed it basically ded). (50% people was on 2ol for this reason)   *with unneeded of kihop". After the enchantment update, a full champ's asura is now capable of killing any chars lower than 350k HP on GR+TGK, 2 Rays, 1 Usakoring Frigg or any paladin with normal-equipped with GR+TGK, 1 Ray+1 Skoll, and GTB frigg. Yet, they do not need a party filled with 30 members on a map for the skill "Kihop'' to add the damage. Thus, you got 1 grim reaper that can 1 hit kill most people in PVP.

This is just an example of a suggestion that is easier for people to understand with the points and reasons given.You should also welcome other reader's replies. Then you need to defends all of your points which each of their counter-arguments they might bring. DONT EVER reply like this:

" Case close"

Because its not even a solid argument and its counter-productive.

That's all from me and the people who given the points like c0okiee, gunxsword11 and Nas. Thank you for reading it.

Edited by railgun
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, railgun said:

Hello and good day. I have read your suggestion and I think you need to be more specific to which audiences you are targeting and what kind of changes to balance these classes that you may have. Insert your suggestion to each char and accompanied by the reason/point why you suggested that. It make it easier for developer to accept and adjusting according to what you suggested and don't forget to tag GM Genesis and Developer Team in your suggestion headline.

For example:

1.Remove Allows use of Guard Lv. 4 from SG's and TK's Dragonist Armor.

Reason:

As c0okiee has pointed on the same topic in suggestion forum, SG and TK has already got Tumbling skill (When you leave this skill ON, there's 20% chance of dodging an enemy ranged Physical or Magic attacks. It is not removed after death). There is no reason to add skill Guard LV.4 (which block an attack at 18% Chance with 0.3 delay) to them as it is redundant and make them very tanky.

2. Reduce ranked TK's HP (from tripled Maximum HP and SP to double Maximum HP and SP if possible by the system)

Reason:

There is a point from gunxsword11's view on TK. Ranked TK has very high HP due to ranker (Any LV 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players will have tripled Maximum HP and SP, and be able to use all of the TaeKwon skills). It wont be surprising after the latest enchantment updates that a Ranked TK's HP with full enchantments can reach 700K+ HP which is equivalent to a normally-equipped paladin. Now, this is the pinnacle of OP-ness. The reasons are that they are combat, melee, high damage output char with very high HP to back them up alone. It is like having a paladin to tank a whole guild at the same time they have the damage and skills (single enemy:bless ring) or (multiple enemies:cursed ring) to kill those who attack them or the defending enemies. Ranked TK can be considered as One Man Army in WOE. At double HP, their HP should be within 500K+ which is higher than a LK but lower than a paladin.

3.Reduce the damage of Full-Enchanted Champ.

Reason:

Well I know this is not within the suggestion topic. After reading what Nas has written above, champ do need some adjustment. As Nas said "champion is the winner. With end game items on it, it's like walking grim reaper(anything passed it basically ded). (50% people was on 2ol for this reason)   *with unneeded of kihop". After the enchantment update, a full champ's asura is now capable of killing any chars lower than 350k HP on GR+TGK, 2 Rays, 1 Usakoring Frigg or any paladin with normal-equipped with GR+TGK, 1 Ray+1 Skoll, and GTB frigg. Yet, they do not need a party filled with 30 members on a map for the skill "Kihop'' to add the damage. Thus, you got 1 grim reaper that can 1 hit kill most people in PVP.

This is just an example of a suggestion that is easier for people to understand with the points and reasons given.You should also welcome other reader's replies. Then you need to defends all of your points which each of their counter-arguments they might bring. DONT EVER reply like this:

" Case close"

Because its not even a solid argument and its counter-productive.

That's all from me and the people who given the points like c0okiee, gunxsword11 and Nas. Thank you for reading it.

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TK/SG !!! There's nothing to do with the Champion there are lot of items or ways to counter it.

6 hours ago, Forsaken Players said:

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TK/SG !!! There's nothing to do with the Champion there are lot of items or ways to counter it.

Don’t open a suggestion thread if you are not even going to reply to great feedback like what @railgun said.

That being said, we are currently working on this classes mentioned above, and we will do our best to balance every class as much as possible.

I’ll leave this open for more feedback, but if I see more off-topic I’ll just close this, and proceed with the corresponding punishment to those who are not respecting our forum rules.

Edit: Just noticed this is not even the suggestion subforum, closing this.

• Like 1