Forsaken Players

NERF TK/SG OP Damage in WOE UNBALANCE

Dear Admin only,

To start of how are you?

Hope you had a great day.

I am writing this letter to inform you that

it is very obvious in game SG/TK in WOE is just ridiculous I kinda feel it's unbalance

and other player feels it as well.

Is there's any possible to nerf and lower the def of SG/TK to make the game fair and balance

for everyone.

Hoping of your immediate action.

Happy Weekends.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

PrincePlayahMoore

Hi, 
Well u do got a point there that their dmg is insane high but this is only because of their Skill Kihop/Fighting chant its a skill that increases their attack by 10% per party member in same map so it can go up to a lot of boost during woe. This skill cannot be changed or nerfed since its a default passive skill of that class. 
But i somewhat agree on the fact that they could be made more susceptible to dmg since Their classes have tumbling( a skill that lets them dodge few attacks) and with a DA both classes receive the skill Guard lvl 4 which just makes it next level defensive and to add on top they have ridiculously high HP. 
I do not Agree however for SG since they have to default GTB to maintain Link and their high dmg output with hatred since they need a Pally Devo to survive most of the time.

Id +1 to 1 thing and only 1 thing honestly to remove Guard lvl 4 from their DA buffs since the class already has tumbling doesnt make sense to have another defensive skill on a Extremely high attacking/HP class. It makes sense on a Sniper or a GS since it would be the only defensive skill theyd have but never really made sense to me for TK Class to have it 
thats just my perspective but dmg wise most classes do a lot of dmg these days so cant complain about it. 

17 hours ago, Forsaken Players said:

Hi,

I was not born yesterday.

Take a look and review during woe how unbalance TK/SG is.

Warm regards,

PrincePlayahMoore

Im pretty sure cookie took WOE into account with his comment.

Can you name these unbalanced TK/SGs?

First, Read this :

So you'll have a better idea how to create a debatable suggestion. I see that you create a lot of suggestions already but none of them actually had an impact for what your saying to "balance" the server.

Basically, you're just ranting about the class and not suggesting for the "server" to be balance.

Advise:

Almost all of the information about ragnarok is searchable (google), so instead of asking for another class to die, why not search for a counter first, understand how the skill works and maybe you'll see a better vision of what your saying here. Can you see a random TK/SG do PVP in for_fild? do BG? NO! because it's strength is based on a lot of terms (EX.Kihop). and in TK, you need to be a ranker that will takes a lot of time and effort to be a part of the top 10 in the server. In able for this class to boost its full potential, "numbers" is the biggest factor.

Nowadays there is an existing "Big" guild in the server and if you're writting this suggestion because of their TK/SG players, Man! Don't blame them if they have loyal members who attend WOE and it's not the class fault if it's happen have a good numbers to party with, Try playing TK or SG with 5 to 10 people only on your party, Let's see if you can call it OP. Second factor here is the personal skill of the player who will use the class itself, because no matter how big the number of a certain guild is, No matter how OP the class is, if the player is not good, ofcourse expect a bad outcome.

Man Up!

• Like 1

Actually I am not really complaining. I am suggesting for the sake of the other players, and for the new players and for the server. So keep defending TK/SG OP damage and HP Lmao. Anyways it's up to Admins whatever the decision is. I am thinking for all not for one sided I know how the ingame system is?

First, we are aware that you are not born yesterday, you'll be like 1 day old. LMAO.

Second, If you're really doing your research, you will know that this suggestion has been suggested already and various changes has been placed and take effect since then.

Third, again, who ever reads this suggestion will know that you are not suggesting but complaining, you can't even say a proper rebuttal on the critism of this "suggestion" that you are saying. "I'm not born yesterday" "I know how the ingame system is". Man, this are not reasons for the GM's to listen to you. i mean who are you to conclude? LOL. Tell me one good reason why TK/SG needs a nerf and please enough of the OP damage/HP because that has been nerf already.

Have this thought ever crossed your mind that maybe the reason why the class seems ridiculously strong is because the player is good at it? the team is good on doing combo's and stuff?

This server has a lot of dead sets and classes already because of players like this that thinks that the game is unfair just because they can't win.

MAN UP!

Add-on:

I'm not defending the TK/SG class or whatever, I'm challenging this "Suggestion", so get your facts. Don't tell us to review woe , you are the one who feels that the class is OP and needs a nerf so prove it.

There are lots of things that can be suggested to make the server "Balance" but killing classes just makes it worst.

#ProPlayersCantbeNerf

On 9/29/2018 at 9:13 AM, Forsaken Players said:

Dear Admin only,

To start of how are you?

Hope you had a great day.

I am writing this letter to inform you that

it is very obvious in game SG/TK in WOE is just ridiculous I kinda feel it's unbalance

and other player feels it as well.

Is there's any possible to nerf and lower the def of SG/TK to make the game fair and balance

for everyone.

Hoping of your immediate action.

Happy Weekends.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

PrincePlayahMoore

Hello and good day. I have read your suggestion and I think you need to be more specific to which audiences you are targeting and what kind of changes to balance these classes that you may have. Insert your suggestion to each char and accompanied by the reason/point why you suggested that. It make it easier for developer to accept and adjusting according to what you suggested and don't forget to tag GM Genesis and Developer Team in your suggestion headline.

For example:

1.Remove Allows use of Guard Lv. 4 from SG's and TK's Dragonist Armor.

Reason:

As c0okiee has pointed above, SG and TK has already got Tumbling skill (When you leave this skill ON, there's 20% chance of dodging an enemy ranged Physical or Magic attacks. It is not removed after death). There is no reason to add skill Guard LV.4 (which block an attack at 18% Chance with 0.3 delay) to them as it is redundant and make them very tanky.

2. Reduce ranked TK's HP (from tripled Maximum HP and SP to double Maximum HP and SP if possible by the system)

Reason:

There is a point from gunxsword11's view on TK in the same topic in General forum. Ranked TK has very high HP due to ranker (Any LV 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players will have tripled Maximum HP and SP, and be able to use all of the TaeKwon skills). It wont be surprising after the latest enchantment updates that a Ranked TK's HP with full enchantments can reach 700K+ HP which is equivalent to a normally-equipped paladin. Now, this is the pinnacle of OP-ness. The reasons are that they are combat, melee, high damage output char with very high HP to back them up alone. It is like having a paladin to tank a whole guild at the same time they have the damage and skills (single enemy:bless ring) or (multiple enemies:cursed ring) to kill those who attack them or the defending enemies. Ranked TK can be considered as One Man Army in WOE. At double HP, their HP should be within 500K+ which is higher than a LK but lower than a paladin.

3.Reduce the damage of Full-Enchanted Champ.

Reason:

Well I know this is not within the suggestion topic. After reading what Nas has written in other topic in General, champ do need some adjustment. As Nas said "champion is the winner. With end game items on it, it's like walking grim reaper(anything passed it basically ded). (50% people was on 2ol for this reason)   *with unneeded of kihop". After the enchantment update, a full champ's asura is now capable of killing any chars lower than 350k HP on GR+TGK, 2 Rays, 1 Usakoring Frigg or any paladin with normal-equipped with GR+TGK, 1 Ray+1 Skoll, and GTB frigg. Yet, they do not need a party filled with 30 members on a map for the skill "Kihop'' to add the damage. Thus, you got 1 grim reaper that can 1 hit kill most people in PVP.

This is just an example of a suggestion that is easier for people to understand with the points and reasons given.You should also welcome other reader's replies. Then you need to defends all of your points which each of their counter-arguments they might bring. DONT EVER reply like this:

"I was not born yesterday"

Because its not even a solid argument and its counter-productive.

That's all from me and people who given the points like c0okiee, gunxsword11 and Nas above. Thank you for reading it.

Edited by railgun
Adding credit.

Thank you @railgun, for giving a very good "EXAMPLE" of what a "SUGGESTION" should be.

It seems like you did'nt even read what railgun says based on your answer in general discussion, LOL @Forsaken Players

Present your Facts, Be specific, maybe your so-called suggestion will be heard. LMAO

and STOP crying. Just GET GOOD XD

No clue why there’s 2 suggestions with the same topic.

@Forsaken Players once again, don’t make a suggestion if you’re not going to read what other members say. 

And once again, we are already working on some of this classes to balance the game as much as we can.

Off topic: @Jackontheblock it would help a lot if we get suggestions on how to revive the dead classes, since currently im the only one actively working on rings/weapon balancing in the dev team due to Yato being busy and Danger not being everywhere x)

12 hours ago, Ebisu said:

No clue why there’s 2 suggestions with the same topic.

@Forsaken Players once again, don’t make a suggestion if you’re not going to read what other members say. 

And once again, we are already working on some of this classes to balance the game as much as we can.

Off topic: @Jackontheblock it would help a lot if we get suggestions on how to revive the dead classes, since currently im the only one actively working on rings/weapon balancing in the dev team due to Yato being busy and Danger not being everywhere x)

Thanks.

On 10/4/2018 at 4:52 PM, railgun said:

Hello and good day. I have read your suggestion and I think you need to be more specific to which audiences you are targeting and what kind of changes to balance these classes that you may have. Insert your suggestion to each char and accompanied by the reason/point why you suggested that. It make it easier for developer to accept and adjusting according to what you suggested and don't forget to tag GM Genesis and Developer Team in your suggestion headline.

For example:

1.Remove Allows use of Guard Lv. 4 from SG's and TK's Dragonist Armor.

Reason:

As c0okiee has pointed above, SG and TK has already got Tumbling skill (When you leave this skill ON, there's 20% chance of dodging an enemy ranged Physical or Magic attacks. It is not removed after death). There is no reason to add skill Guard LV.4 (which block an attack at 18% Chance with 0.3 delay) to them as it is redundant and make them very tanky.

2. Reduce ranked TK's HP (from tripled Maximum HP and SP to double Maximum HP and SP if possible by the system)

Reason:

There is a point from gunxsword11's view on TK in the same topic in General forum. Ranked TK has very high HP due to ranker (Any LV 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players will have tripled Maximum HP and SP, and be able to use all of the TaeKwon skills). It wont be surprising after the latest enchantment updates that a Ranked TK's HP with full enchantments can reach 700K+ HP which is equivalent to a normally-equipped paladin. Now, this is the pinnacle of OP-ness. The reasons are that they are combat, melee, high damage output char with very high HP to back them up alone. It is like having a paladin to tank a whole guild at the same time they have the damage and skills (single enemy:bless ring) or (multiple enemies:cursed ring) to kill those who attack them or the defending enemies. Ranked TK can be considered as One Man Army in WOE. At double HP, their HP should be within 500K+ which is higher than a LK but lower than a paladin.

3.Reduce the damage of Full-Enchanted Champ.

Reason:

Well I know this is not within the suggestion topic. After reading what Nas has written in other topic in General, champ do need some adjustment. As Nas said "champion is the winner. With end game items on it, it's like walking grim reaper(anything passed it basically ded). (50% people was on 2ol for this reason)   *with unneeded of kihop". After the enchantment update, a full champ's asura is now capable of killing any chars lower than 350k HP on GR+TGK, 2 Rays, 1 Usakoring Frigg or any paladin with normal-equipped with GR+TGK, 1 Ray+1 Skoll, and GTB frigg. Yet, they do not need a party filled with 30 members on a map for the skill "Kihop'' to add the damage. Thus, you got 1 grim reaper that can 1 hit kill most people in PVP.

This is just an example of a suggestion that is easier for people to understand with the points and reasons given.You should also welcome other reader's replies. Then you need to defends all of your points which each of their counter-arguments they might bring. DONT EVER reply like this:

"I was not born yesterday"

Because its not even a solid argument and its counter-productive.

That's all from me and people who given the points like c0okiee, gunxsword11 and Nas above. Thank you for reading it.

so far the clearest reply i've ever read in forums LMAO