Caramilly

Hello :)

Hi Everyone!

Its been months since I vanished from Ragnarok, and I stumbled upon ForsakenRO on top100 and decided to give it a try.

My first day (yesterday) I met a couple of nice people who helped me. However, I can't find her(or him?) now hahaha.

I am Indonesian but I've been living in Singapore for 9 years. Also, I play Professor & Biochemist for a living, but I probably am very very rusty haha. (I'll tell you more about me once we're friends kek)

Anyway, I'm looking for Social Guilds & most importantly Friends to make my stay in ForsakenRO more enjoyable. ?

And please teach me how to Level up & Quest, I have never been this confused before in my life ? 

Anyway, you can call me Mily. Apparently someone is named Cara already haha.

Looking forward to being friends with everyone ?

4 hours ago, Caramilly said:

Hi Everyone!

Its been months since I vanished from Ragnarok, and I stumbled upon ForsakenRO on top100 and decided to give it a try.

My first day (yesterday) I met a couple of nice people who helped me. However, I can't find her(or him?) now hahaha.

I am Indonesian but I've been living in Singapore for 9 years. Also, I play Professor & Biochemist for a living, but I probably am very very rusty haha. (I'll tell you more about me once we're friends kek)

Anyway, I'm looking for Social Guilds & most importantly Friends to make my stay in ForsakenRO more enjoyable. ?

And please teach me how to Level up & Quest, I have never been this confused before in my life ? 

Anyway, you can call me Mily. Apparently someone is named Cara already haha.

Looking forward to being friends with everyone ?

Hi,

Welcome to fRO!

Here some useful Guides:

Click

Don't forget to vote and get free items: Vote here

and also don't hesitate to PM me in here or in game if need help.

Good luck! n_n

• Like 1