Chady

Website PVP UPDATE

how about do we have pvp update in Website Forsaken Ro ?

Top 10 killer           
Top 1  * Name *    Kill 1,490  / Death 520
Top 2  * Name *    Kill 1,212  / Death 438
Top 3  * Name *    Kill 1,201  / Death 444
Top 4  * Name *    Kill 1,113  / Death 690
Top 5  * Name *    Kill 980     / Death 511
Top 6  * Name *    Kill 813     / Death 280
Top 7  * Name *    Kill 801     / Death 359
Top 8  * Name *    Kill 730     / Death 413
Top 9  * Name *    Kill 658     / Death 612
Top 10 * Name *    Kill 580    / Death 167

that will help the server to keep the pvp fun in PVP Area's
a lot of people waiting for WOE only or BG to have fun pvp..

it will encourage more player to come and join to our server.. once they find out that we have top 10 player in Website they will Grind and Grind more to become part of our  top 10 PVP player's !!

Sorry for bad english ?

BTW: make the pvp kills counted in Fild and other pvp area's
not only in PVP ROOM in @go 25 

As u can see guys u can't see many people doing pvp in fild everyday ^^,
if we have WEBSITE PVP RANKING's FOR SURE !!! this will help the server to keep the PVP alive again ❤️

and most of all we dont need prizes for Website update who is in the Top 10 players
its only for knowing those Strongest pvp player in the Game..

I hope you guys understand what i mean Thank you and let's make the pvp a live again..

Edited by Chady

+1 to this.

While our website looks nice, simple and neat (which I personally like), I think adding these features will somehow attract players when they browse on our website. I myself experienced that when I was looking for a server to play. You don't really download and register right away when you just want to know how the server looks like in game. Instead, you browse on their screenshots/videos displayed on the website and from there, you give your judgment if it looks nice or fun to you, then you go download and try it out.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

+1 to this.

While our website looks nice, simple and neat (which I personally like), I think adding these features will somehow attract players when they browse on our website. I myself experienced that when I was looking for a server to play. You don't really download and register right away when you just want to know how the server looks like in game. Instead, you browse on their screenshots/videos displayed on the website and from there, you give your judgment if it looks nice or fun to you, then you go download and try it out.

this is what i mean :) i hope the GM will see this Suggestion.

this is actualy good suggestion to attract more player..
a lot of player love pvp with hall of fame actualy :) 

this will realy help the server to make PVP alive again 

#HALLofFame

Well, no harm at all ❤️ 

bEST suggestion ever for 2018 rofl ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

Suggestion is good, But i don't agree with making pvp kills count at for_fild01. Pvp room been disabled and only open for certain time to avoid feeders.  
People might just feed themselves.

Edited by Maiimaii

i mean is only for Hall of Fame.. 

I suggested to add Who's in the top killer in-Game as a Propaganda in Website..

It's up to them if they want to FEED to become TOP 1 Killer

AND BY THE WAY... INSIDE IN PVP ROOM SO MANY FEEDER JUST TO GET PVP TOKEN :))
it has no different on my suggestion..

This will only add new features in Forsaken-ro.net Website
and it can be attraction for new Comer's

Why we want to add this new features.
1. For better community
2. To encourage more player
3. To make server pvp a live again.
4. You can enjoy your Item not just to wait for WOE OR BG.
5 More Pvp More Hunger to become TOP KILLER = More Donation for the server

13 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Suggestion is good, But i don't agree with making pvp kills count at for_fild01. Pvp room been disabled and only open for certain time to avoid feeders.  
People might just feed themselves.

you dont get it :) this is not about the PVP ROOM.
this is what we called ..     HALL OF FAME in WEBSITE :)

no need for pvp token after you become TOP 10 killer's
its only for HALL OF FAME ..   

NEW FEATURE'S
MORE PLAYER.

I just said it, Everyone will just feed to become top 10. You didn't get either what i meant.

4 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

I just said it, Everyone will just feed to become top 10. You didn't get either what i meant.

it's not a problem :) its just a hall of fame.. that wont affect the server to worst thing..

and
u can also see some player here doing Fame Feeding for DA..
u can also see some player here Feeding in PVP room to earn Token.

And if this suggestion will pass.. hoping that developer can make another rule's about this suggestion.

it's about Hall of Fame :) 

I don’t see anyones feeding. Unless you’re one of those qqing coz couldnt ladder. So please stop doing false accusations . 

If ever its true then file a ticket. 

Or i could show you vids what is the real feeding ?

Edited by Maiimaii

+11111111 billion for 1 vs 1 tournament. 'Tis gonna be awesome and fun.

With regards to topic, this has been a very long time problem of the pvp ladder system. The "feeding" has been addressed by enabling the pvp ladder npc only right after woe hours where lots of players are online during those times, thus feeding would be noticeable and can be easily reported.

But there's another form of unintentional/intentional feeding, that is, "ganging" and I personally believe this a very hard issue to address since we can't just say to anyone "Hey, don't bring your friends here and fight me 1 vs 1". Everyone has all the right to bring friends or your whole squad to pvp room and massacre anyone and hoard all the pvp toks in the world. I so hate that, I'm never a fan of that but that's the reality.

My suggestion:

- Lessen the pvp toks prize from pvp ladder.

- Organize a GM hosted 1 vs 1 tournament (as suggested by @BigD) and make this the primary source of pvp toks.

20 hours ago, Ableton said:

With regards to topic, this has been a very long time problem of the pvp ladder system. The "feeding" has been addressed by enabling the pvp ladder npc only right after woe hours where lots of players are online during those times, thus feeding would be noticeable and can be easily reported.

But there's another form of unintentional/intentional feeding, that is, "ganging" and I personally believe this a very hard issue to address since we can't just say to anyone "Hey, don't bring your friends here and fight me 1 vs 1". Everyone has all the right to bring friends or your whole squad to pvp room and massacre anyone and hoard all the pvp toks in the world. I so hate that, I'm never a fan of that but that's the reality.

My suggestion:

- Organize a GM hosted 1 vs 1 tournament (as suggested by @BigD) and make this the primary source of pvp toks.

Yea they should make it like 1 big tournament event. The pvp ladder are always the same people winning and it’s usually camped by friends. Everyone actually have a chance to win instead of rolling in and instantly dying. We already have party battles in woe, BG, GVG. Why not change it up and make it 1 on 1 tournament. I think most people I know will agree on this. If you don’t then you’re noob!!! 

1v1 tournament is a big no a lot of classes is not balanced for 1v1. If you do pvp-well you should know it already. If its for fun like automated yeah sure, its for fun anyways.

@Halion thats what ppls say to me when they cant beat me @ pvp room. Used to it. Also i’d like to see a video of me feeding. Thank you, glady appreciate it.

BODIED @Maiimaii

3 hours ago, BigD said:

Yea they should make it like 1 big tournament event. The pvp ladder are always the same people winning and it’s usually camped by friends. Everyone actually have a chance to win instead of rolling in and instantly dying. We already have party battles in woe, BG, GVG. Why not change it up and make it 1 on 1 tournament. I think most people I know will agree on this. If you don’t then you’re noob!!! 

LMAO

On 9/3/2018 at 1:10 AM, Ableton said:

My suggestion:

+1 super awesome idea.

5 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

1v1 tournament is a big no a lot of classes is not balanced for 1v1. If you do pvp-well you should know it already. If its for fun like automated yeah sure, its for fun anyways.

@Halion thats what ppls say to me when they cant beat me @ pvp room. Used to it. Also i’d like to see a video of me feeding. Thank you, glady appreciate it.

So you’re saying not a lot of classes are balance, but doesn’t this also apply to regular ladder, what we have now? If you think gathering up all your friend and ganging every single person that’s come in is fair, then you’re crazy. Also, class balance has nothing to do with anything and a totally different topic. People have the option to play whatever class they like so yea..