c0okiee

Wabbit fix Plz

Hello,

Im just posting regarding the White Rabbit Super novice weapon and how it was nerfed back in the day (-5%cast delay) was removed due to the fact that they could use Vote Capes( Priest Cape with another -5%) This used to make them have like literally -100% cast delay and back then with all the 3rd party programs and what not the spam was literally faster then a SoulL Linker bolt spam. Hence where all the hate for SN began.

( This is only related to SN C ring Bolter With white rabbit)

Im making This thread to Suggest to Re-add the -5% cast delay caz now that we have SN rings but w/o MS the cast delay is really horrible. They cant even reach the MAtk wiz and proff have yet and their only advantage is their HP agreed its awsome but i feel the -5% cast delay would balance the bolter SN now that most classes have been buffed and balanced and 3rd party porgrams are not an issue anymore caz of Gepard.

Pro's and Cons of SN are:

Pros: they got tremendous HP with skills of all 1st Jobs, and based on their stat build they can go hybrid or high flee build.

Cons are:

1.they have no GR(so neutral dmg is their counter- Asura,final strike,Bio AD Etc and also they have to equip Deviling cards making them more vulnerable to elemental dmg from all other classes),

2.And if armor breaks they have max 5k hp,

3 their damage is less then average,

4.Spam is shit(caz of no -5% cast delay on Wabbit anymore).

I wish to just remove one of their cons so we can atleast Spam decent bolts. The max Matk with ltd valk expa and max int iv attained was about 18.5-19k Matk thats like literally cake walk compared to a mage class matk.

Agreed Prof spam is same as SN right now but they have way more dmg/Matk and double bolt and Deluge/volcano and fibrelock to improve their dmg lol or wiz similar has faster spam the -5% cast delay with higher Matk and more skills at their disposal. 

Plz do consider the above said points and add any more if u can and hope ull approve it or plz do mention why if u do not so i can try to make u reconsider by reasoning with u.

( To any 1 requiring any other evidence i can make a video and post it for w.e qtns or requirements u have)

And on a personal Note To Niemo *stay away from this thread do not touch it unless u have 100% something legit to say that makes sense or is viable related to SN plz*

Edited by c0okiee
added somthin

I agree putting back the -5% delay cast time on white rabbit weapon, but then ever since the ring came SN become hard to kill because of the -10% reduct they have in weapon. I suggest that removing that reduct and re-adding the -5% delay would be fine. 

Having 600k+ hp with that reduct is a little bit op. 

Edited by Maiimaii

@Maiimaii The redux has always been there since white rabbit was made. Like ive mentioned A SN uses 2 tgk armor Yes we have 600k hp But i use 1 Deviling 1 raydric card and still take a lot of dmg against Champs and anyother neutral dmg not to mention Deviling makes u take 50% more elemental dmg as well(if u remove the 10% redux it forces me to go 2 DEv making me take 100% more dmg) its just not balanced. Now say u remove the redux Lik u mentioned ur removing the One Advantage we have. SN cannot Kill as fast as other classes(their dmg is lower) they only have high HP and can tank better then most classes id say its annoying but not something that canot be countered.

And id like to point out that -5% delay was a part of White rabbit which was  removed to balance it at a time when 3rd party programs were active. Now that the spam's of many classes (sniper,LK,Sinx SB etc) have been fixed its time to re balance SN as well. No other changes need to be made in my opinion. Why not let them Just have faster spam its not like they can do anything else but tank.

Sn Have 5% from the new ring compared to before when they used Sacred wings or eids with 10% & 7%. But they had lower dmg back then caz no rings But the ring HP buffs for 25% max hp can be removed like i had mentioned before its not smthing we need. We can probably remove the HP % buff and keep the redux. But the Redux is absolutely essential for class if it is to stay balanced we cant remove the 1 advantage it has OR if u wish to remove the redux we need more Dmg then.

If u take the redux away wer basically LK's with higher HP and lower dmg.. and no GR too it wouldnt make sense.

Stop suggesting stuff like niemo :3

Edited by c0okiee
add3d somthi1n

@c0okiee

Godly great presentation ❤️ u input thr ❤️ 

Well, I played bolt type SN too(don't get surprised lmao :3)

PLUS for a 'terabyte' years long, I'm Agree wif it ❤️ . Since gepard shield already implemented, thrs hardly 3rd party program detected ❤️ SN bolt type really need some love ❤️❤️❤️ ~

Off topic a little: if thrs gonna be new bolt hats coming soon, Im glad it would help SN alot for bolt type :P

Edited by niemono89
=pon pon pon~

4 minutes ago, c0okiee said:

jesus mary and joseph i specifically asked u to stay away from this thread.... if u dint have anything viable to add... Thank you for the supporting the Thread but im sure u have n0 knowledge whatsoever about what im even suggesting.
ur like ****** blahblah

Watch your words, keep this civilized.

At a first glance, I don't mind giving SNs the aftercast delay reduction back, but this has to be tested.

yea my bad i apologize im so ticked off today kinda vented it on her :3

wont happen again. Sorry @niemono89 thank you for the support its apreciated.

Edited by c0okiee

im reffering to a time when BN. and other 3rd party programs wer used to increase ur spam and reduce ur cast delay more then normal.

If ur talking bout keyboard and mouse macros. They just spam at the rate the server intends you to and ur ping allows. It does not let u spam any faster then what Is allowed by Fro now caz of Gepard ❤️ thats what im talking bout.

Since LK BB and Sniper Fas, sinx SB spams have been returned to normal due to similar reason i was just hoping for the same for SN but thing is the -5% cast delay is required to rebalance it or the spam is just too slow. 

Edited by c0okiee
add3d somthi1n