Ebisu

Help Jay Fight Lymphoma! Ice Emperium Raffle!

Hello ForsakenRO

I'm here to announce that one of our beloved players, Amicable (also known as Jay), who is part of this community since 2009 needs our support!

Jay (21 years old) has been diagnosed with a B-Cell Lymphoma, a type of blood cancer, and it is on stage 4 already. He is having chemotherapy and radiation treatment done, as well as many other tests that are very expensive and take a big toll on his body.

For more information, check (https://www.gofundme.com/help-jeffrey-fight-lymphoma)

To help him we have organized a Raffle Event. Stay strong Jay!

For every 20$ a player donates to the fundraiser, he/she will get 1 entry into our Raffle Event.

Ice Emperium Raffle
The prizes are: 

Grand Prize:
Our exclusive, unreleased Rainbow Ice Emperium Aurora (untradable!)

Second place:
Your choice of 1 Recolored Ice Emperium Aurora (with the exception of Rainbow) (untradable!)

Third place:
Blue Ice Emperium Aurora

RULES

You'll be entered into our raffle once every 20$ you donate to the Fundraiser ---> Here <---, so if you donate 60$, you'll have 3 entries in the raffle.

- Your donation should include a message of support, it could be anything as long as it's not disrespectful and out of place. If you don't know him, a simple "Get well soon" will do :) .  

- Add your MAIN in-game name in the lower part of the message you've sent so we can keep track of the donations, otherwise you won't be added to the raffle.

- The same person CANNOT win more than 1 prize.

Not respecting any of this rules will make any donation not qualify for the raffle.

To be clear, this is an entirely separate donation system from Fro’s donation site. You will not get in game items for your donation since it will be going directly to the fundraiser and not Genesis. You'll only get a chance to win any of the prizes mentioned above.

Deadline:
June 30th

After the raffle is closed, we will choose the winners with a video just like we did in the past raffle (Rainbow Emperium), we will also update the list of nicknames here for transparency purposes.

Once again, thanks to Genesis and Veracity for coming up with this idea, and thanks to all the members of our awesome community. If you can't donate, a simple share will help, ask old players that may know him, or a little message of support is enough. Anything will do, thanks for your time.

• Like 2

Here's a step by step guide on how to donate and be entered in the Raffle successfully

1- Go to Fundraiser site HERE

2- Click on "Donate Now"

image.png

3- Enter your details and amount to donate.  - IMPORTANT - : You can choose the amount of tip you want to add to the donation by clicking on "Other"

image.png

4- After adding the necessary information, add your MAIN IN GAME NAME + a message (optional).  If you don't add your IGN, we won't be able to include you in the raffle!

image.png

5- Click continue to finish the transaction.

image.png

This is the List of Participants!

Drax [ 50 entries ]
Jun@c [10 entries]
Athos [ 5 entries ]
Ryukensan [ 5 entries ]
Mister. [ 3 entries ]
Echelon [ 2 entries ]
Bubblicious [ 1 entry ]
Cookie [ 1 entry ]
No Logic [ 1 entry ]

Thanks for the support!

To each person who either donated/shared/read on this, thank you! It was such a blessing to read every comment and to even get incredible comments ingame as well. It's crazy how a game I played when i was 13 (and now im 21 WOW), can make an impact in my life, and you guys did that. Again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, this truly was so awesome! Love you guys! <3!

• Like 1

^ We actually talked ingame, and I mean, I did update my gofundme every so often with updates, definitely love keeping everyone updated haha.