shuu

SinX Buff

Can we please buff sinx for a little bit?

Here's the problem, you'll argue that sinx has 8 card slots in weapon, now you see, even with 8 damage cards with max efficiency in carding damage to a specific monster, their DPS is relatively the same as other class. What this entails is assassins that use 2 weapons, meaning no shield, deals the same damage as the jobs, minus the shield. So SinX deals the same damage compared to the other jobs, but they dont benefit from demi human damage reduction, hence dying so fast.

There's even a case where even with 2 weapons with full efficiency max damage card combo, they still fall short. Its the soul destroyer build. Even with 8 zipper bear cards / 1inca + 7 zipper bear (thats 2 weapons, hence no shield), it would still deal less damage than a WS throw tomahawk. I mean seriously, 2 weapons no shield, but still deal smaller damage than someone who has a shield. This test was done with a semi geared WS(ring + o.weapon + loki seals + ltd) vs semi geared sinx (ring + loki combo weapons + loki seals + ltd). Both hit a target with friggs. WS dealt 112k, sinx 88k. Dont get me wrong, ive calculated the soul destroyer's formula so that it would give maximum damage (meaning very minimal int). So what this entails is that, 2 weapons no shield, with 8 damage cards (meaning no survivability) deals less damage compared to someone that has a shield. Come on guys, even soul breaker is a natural skill of sinx, WS dont even have TT naturally. If you plan on making a sinx full glass cannon, then do the job properly. There's also GS. a semi geared full buster type GS deals 100k easily, and thats with a shield.

The second one is normal attack build. To have a dps similar to other jobs, sinx must have 2 weapons. hence, no shield again. so if you're doing a PVP type sinx, you must have 2 weapons to deal similar damage to other classes. So sinx and other classes deal the same dps, and the only difference is that sinx would die faster because of no shield. You can argue that then sinx go 1 weapon 1 shield. Yeah right, do you play sinx in this server? have you seen the damage a sinx does with 1 hand weapon and a shield? thats 20k per hit semi geared. Lol, you aint killing anybody with that DPS (well maybe you can go to like 23k per hit with Bijou. Yes 3x Bijou for a measly additional 3k damage ?)

Sonic blow is fine as it is. hands down to that haha. But i dont like playing sonic blow sinx, as its not usable to WoE (the sonic blow spam + backslide one trick pony). I mean come on, versatility guys. Other players prefer other builds than just sonic blow.

Conclusion, Just to have *THE SAME* DPS as other classes, SinX must sacrifice his/her shield. And dont give me the same argument as SINX CAN GO DUAL WEAPON WITH 8 CARDS -1 TO THIS. If you read this post, no, even with 2 weapons, we still do the same damage as other classes with shields So you call that balanced? 2 weapons with no shield deals the same damage as someone with 1 weapon and 1 shield? and some even have non-natural skill that surpasses natural skills (looking at you WS tomahawk users. Even with the nerf you still deal higher damage compared to a sinx with 2 weapons).
Sinxs arent meant to be just breaker slaves for WoE, some love to PVP too, not just WoE.

Suggestion 1: When SinX goes dual weapon, reduce damage from demu-human would be good. even just for a little bit, just so we dont die from 2 tomahawks.

Suggestion 2: You can just go and buff SinX' damage a bit more and he can go full DD. So we sinxs can be truly a glass cannon. Kill fast, die fast.

PS: dont give me the argument as NOOB JUST GO SHIELD THEN SWITCH TO DUAL WEAPON WHEN ATTACKING -1 TO THIS. Dude, if we do that and the enemy survives, when we switch to 2 weapons, then he hits us twice, we dead. Even FAS deals 200k damage on a sinx with dual weapons. With semi-gears (ring + o weapons + ltd + loki seals w/ runes i have 350k~ hp). You might say 350k is big, but remember, we dont have shields. Yes, other jobs has like 310k~ average HP, but thats with a shield. the total reduction it gives is ~50%+ giving a total grand EffectiveHP of 620k+ HP.

I somehow agree with this. Gotta get urself bijous and go dual weaps just to make it at least on par with other killer classes, which kinda sucks. Imagine the Champ G and TK, they owned the meele pvp scene. What's left for the Sinx? Not even a glass cannon. Just a "glass". Lol.

Edited by Ableton

@shuu

About the sbk build sinX, have u tried tested with full atroce+inca/full atroce+thanatos? (sinX guardian ring+dual weapon+2x INT accessory/2x STR accessory+sinX rune on boots)

Let me give u some hint about str part and int part of sbk:

1. str part sbk> damage can be reduced/miss due to high vit, high flee, element changer(Im not a hybrid sbk build sinX, so the str part sbk is not a problem for me <3)

2. int part sbk> extra damage for the stat point part(so u can up higher Int as possible, since it won't have bonuses like wizzy XD. High int means really hard to "miss"/reduced on the damage) (Ranged tricky play style with any matk skill=bolt sinX) (Int accessories more preferable) (phreeoni for safety measure too* won't miss for high flee user*)

Overall for sbk sinX= it forced to be non element(new element), deals 100% damage to ghost armor(gr card)*the best part*, deals extra damage too with converters/endows from sage :P

Im not bashing u, but hoping u would knew the sbk sinX basic knowledge ^^~

Edited by niemono89
sinX are not tankers :3

Yeah, tell me about pre-renewal sinx calculation for skills and such. I have been a sinx for over 10 years now. Ive seen the source codes on how to SBK is calculated, i know which is affected by cards, and i know which isnt. I know whats Weapon ATK and whats Physical ATK. I also know that the thing that you refer "new element" isnt actually new element. Its literally said there, its nonelemental, meaning no element. Its not new, just scarcely used. And really, Atroce? ATROCE!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? Are you kidding me? please niemono, have no time for jokes. Heres the bottom-line

Atroce (25 atk) =? Zipper Bear (30 atk) .-.

why in the 9 realms would you use atroce when there's literally something on better than it (in which case, is easier to get). I know this may sound rude, but come on, stop joking

Ofcourse i was using gring + sinx runes ._. isnt it a bit of a common sense that you use them?

PS: Go screenshot your SBK damage on someone with friggs + usakoring  then post it here ? Im guessing around 78k ?

On 6/4/2018 at 2:15 AM, Ableton said:

I somehow agree with this. Gotta get urself bijous and go dual weaps just to make it at least on par with other killer classes, which kinda sucks. Imagine the Champ G and TK, they owned the meele pvp scene. What's left for the Sinx? Not even a glass cannon. Just a "glass". Lol.

IKR. DUAL WEAPONS + BIJOU JUST TO BE ON PAR WITH OTHERS. AND OFCOURSE YOU STILL DONT HAVE A SHIELD ?

And here's a thing about that Champ GRing (not even gonna mention TK cause its a nobrainer what will happen with you fight a ranker TK).
FUKN HELL THEY CAN CHANGE ELEMENTS!. they can literally spam you @60k per hit * 5. Thats a friggin 300k HIT WITH A SHIELD O.O O.O O.O

okay gonna compose myself, this sounds more like a rant. Haha, Im going to be civilized in my next few sentences i promise *wink

The thing is, champ always havent been a problem if you are fighting it one on one. You only had asura to bear in mind. Even then he could kill you with bladestop / auto casting lex then asuraing you after. They even have TTS for versatility, not to mention snap which is really ANNOYIIIINNNGGGGGGG. Now it has gone full retard than when you're 1v1ing Champs, you have no option to go to deviling card, because even without a deviling card, they're retarded 7 hels damage of CCC is 50-58k per hit. Dear lord I wont even imagine what would happen to you if its an elemental CCC and you are using deviling. I pray for your soul. Its literally a better sonic blow since you can use a shield with a champ using CCC. It has the one hit potential damage (elemental and non-elemental) and has the survivability factor of shield. I just want the dev to knock on sinx's door and have a good long chat with it and rethink what it did to the class. 2 handed weapon, hence no shield, and requires 3 bijous just to have at most the same damage as other hitter classes. Go ask yourself where is the justice there

Ugh, too long to read. But heres something i would say. You guys playing sinx in a wrong way then. 

6 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Ugh, too long to read. But heres something i would say. You guys playing sinx in a wrong way then. 

You havent even read the explanation and yet you can say that. Please enlighten us O' great sinx sage on how to play a sinx. Tell me how it is even playable as a PVP character when you need 2 weapons just to have the same damage as other classes with shields

Tell how champ doesnt own what sinx shouldve been doing. Champ dishes the same damage with GRing using elemental CCC, with a shield VS. Sinx using 2 weapons. You see the difference? SAME DAMAGE WITH SINX AND CHAMP -----> BUT SINX DOESNT HAVE A SHIELD. Cloak and backslide? tell that to snap. And as we all know, we do use maya p here, and theres box of sunlight too. cloak doesnt do shit here haha. So SinX hafta walk towards target before bashing him while Champs just gonna snap beside you then Sonic Bl... i mean CCC you

Edited by shuu

@shuu

Chill dude, here's my conclusion about the atroce card for you=this server have made 'suprise' fixes onto atroce card effect :3. (even tho it shows description only +25 atk at the surface)

I guess u haven't tried full atroce on ur both weapons too ^^! ( please test it, after that, tqvm <3)

I'll give u another hint too(increases sbk damage too)>>>mistress of shelter, egnigem cenia ^^~

Im also a sbk sinX too, but not a hybrid type(means just meteor assault as my 2ndary back-up)+higher INT and lower str :3, accessories that i equipped were loki' seal(ifrit)+urd(ifrit).

Edited by niemono89

14 hours ago, shuu said:

You havent even read the explanation and yet you can say that. Please enlighten us O' great sinx sage on how to play a sinx. Tell me how it is even playable as a PVP character when you need 2 weapons just to have the same damage as other classes with shields

Tell how champ doesnt own what sinx shouldve been doing. Champ dishes the same damage with GRing using elemental CCC, with a shield VS. Sinx using 2 weapons. You see the difference? SAME DAMAGE WITH SINX AND CHAMP -----> BUT SINX DOESNT HAVE A SHIELD. Cloak and backslide? tell that to snap. And as we all know, we do use maya p here, and theres box of sunlight too. cloak doesnt do shit here haha. So SinX hafta walk towards target before bashing him while Champs just gonna snap beside you then Sonic Bl... i mean CCC you

What i can say is, You lack pvp experience. I'm also using main as a sinx of course i'd want it to be buff. But then its hella good the way it is right now, You just have to play the right one. If you are QQing CCC Champs that's easy. Wear VR HG, Ele resist, switch gears, Sinx has high HP Boost it shouldn't die if you switch properly. Also  i don't have to read that godddamn long ass post, I already know what you are trying to say. This is just ridiculous. You can either wear flee gears, and change your stat. There's a lot of way. 

7 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

What i can say is, You lack pvp experience. I'm also using main as a sinx of course i'd want it to be buff. But then its hella good the way it is right now, You just have to play the right one. If you are QQing CCC Champs that's easy. Wear VR HG, Ele resist, switch gears, Sinx has high HP Boost it shouldn't die if you switch properly. Also  i don't have to read that godddamn long ass post, I already know what you are trying to say. This is just ridiculous. You can either wear flee gears, and change your stat. There's a lot of way. 

Flee gears.. Right, because you gonna kill anybody with flee gears on. You'd be sacrificing so much damage. And heres the thing, high HP Boost? even with 400k hp SinX would just die because he has no shield + usakoring. Ofcourse you need 2 weapons if you gonna kill somebody, and as soon as you attack somebody and you switch to two weapons, you're dead meat

11 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

You can either wear flee gears, and change your stat. There's a lot of way.

While it is true that this build is so effective, I still find that sinx, in general, is left behind as a dreaded killer. Hafta spend twice or thrice as much comparing to other classes, just to make the class viable.

3 hours ago, Ableton said:

While it is true that this build is so effective, I still find that sinx, in general, is left behind as a dreaded killer. Hafta spend twice or thrice as much comparing to other classes, just to make the class viable.

Thats the point. Thank you for that. And even when you have already spent twice or thrice as much, results? You still do the same damage compared to the other jobs (minus the shield of course, take not that im saying this over and over because when you hafta kill someone, you need to switch to 2 weapons, and the one you hitting aint just gonna stand there watching you hitting him, hes probably gonna retaliate, and in which case you're fucked because you have no shield). Isnt sinx supposedly a glass cannon? hes relatively not a cannon when you compare him to other classes because he has no edge. He will still do the same damage as other classes with shields

Game boasts about "balance classes". Then there's this sinx job that needs to spend 3x as much tokens as other jobs, and by then, he would still have the same damage (it should be higher because he has no shield) as classes with shields, such as WS which can apparently kill you with two tomahawks or 1 napalm if you have no shield. And theres the gunslinger who has charge attack for EZ desperado and full buster build which could still do 90k~ per buster with a shield. Not to mention ofcourse its hard to gain tokens now because the economy in the server is... you know ? not gonna say it haha. So rip sinx gears when i cant even sell what ive farmed.

Also, for the last last commend aside from me. Im very much familiar with SinX and have pvp experience as its my only job in all RO servers ive played. I am very much experienced on switching gears and techniques, and this server by far has the weakest sinx there is. PVP-wise when you want to compete, You need to master switching(thus more items to buy), and effectively would still have the same impact as other no-brainer classes such as WS and GS. like really? Spend more tokens, Practice and master Switching, and get alot of shenanigans just to increase your effectiveness = Have the same effectiveness on other classes who have spent less tokens on gears, havent practice switching as much as sinx.

I mean, it shouldve been more effort = stronger effect. Why would I need to give more effort when in the end, id still have the same impact as other classes. It technically boils down to why play sinx for pvp, when you can just switch to other classes, thats bad tbh. Im just disgusted as i have finally acquired 3 bijous just to discover that even with that, i still do the same damage as other classes, without the shield ofcourse

Too lazy to read, Sorry. ROFL

Well, -1 for me anyways.

Edited by Maiimaii

K wh0 wants fite? im a c0me with l.dex , l.kitty claws and and basic equipment with exception of 1 brutal HG. No emp, n0 cards no nawthing and stil sh0w u h0w great a class it is vs anyclass lol

Personally I dont think sinx is just a "WoE breaker slave" I'm seeing sinxes wreck people in pvp on odex build. I dont know what you guys see but I think is OP as it is.

Edited by Yatogami
kek