lhey_tabletz

my ip was banned don’t know the reason why

Question

GM’s,

I would like to ask why my ip was banned? I didnt play for a couples of days coz I’m quite busy with my work. After my connection was upgraded from old adsl to fibra and now, only just now when I log in it says my ip was banned bec. of phping... Whoever reported that may i know Sir/ma’am? Bec. all I remember if ever they have SS when I was at go 7, I only said this thing, “maybe I might sell my account to pay my hospital bill” bec. I do have really a bone problems in my back neck tbh, but I’m still playing and enjoying this game to ease my pain & loneliness, and to lessen the stress at work. I just say those words not in a serious way that I gonna sell my account, bec. actually I’m here in italy and the hospitals here are free of charge. I’m just joking that time, sorry for that. The other thing I remeber is when I said at fcity maybe I’m near to quit fRO bec., I have no time at all  bz at work & everything. But, I made up my mind, I will still play RO but not often.. I’m telling all things to you Gm’s with honesty and no hidden agenda. I really love this game 100% since I started playing, you can check my records everything that I have, all my complains and suggestions =).. GM please this is my favorite game among all the games. I don’t even play dota or other online games and this had happened to me. Can you please unbanned my account? I’m begging you for whatever reason kindly give me a chance.. I hope I can play again.. Thank you again and Godbless to all! ?

1 answer to this question