Omodoro-San

~ Omodoro Signatures Shop! <3

~Hey !

Hello, I am a boy who lives in Chile, Latin America. I am currently visiting forums to exhibit my art! I have come to this forum to open a graphic store to color and design their profiles (=

My English is bad, so I hope you understand the introduction.

KEEP IN MIND:

1. I do not have studies in the field of graphic design, I only apply techniques that I have learned in an autodidactic way
2. The minimum and maximum time to receive your Signature is a week (I hope to deliver orders daily)
3. There is no amount of money per signature, totally free for the community! Request your signature with confidence
4. Please complete the signature request correctly ( in the order that appears )
5. Please, if you want an image of your specific favorite character, it should be in Render format  (Image without colored backgrounds, transparent background)
7. If you have doubts about how to enable your design to be visualized in your messages, ask me for Private Message to avoid the flood in the order section

~ Below is a catalog of the designs with which I work !

oto_o2.jpg

2ewhyps.jpg

2zs8i2g.jpg

2mws57q.jpg

2qx46mc.jpg

333z8eb.jpg

28iajcx.jpg

2holgmc.jpg

58sau.jpg

~ What did you think?

~ If you liked my way of working, you can place an order without problem, please fill out this request.

Signature Request.

-> Desired character: (Delivery of specific render or freedom to choose for the seller) * Render: Search in DevianArt your character making sure to click the "popular all time" option instead of "Popular 24 hrs" to have much more variety !

-> Desired text phrase: A phrase from a song? Some thoughts? Be creative!

-> Style: (Did you like some style? Specify it here; EJ: "Signature style: 1") * Or you can leave the design of the designer by writing in this step "At the choice of Omodoro-San".

-> Finally: Do you accept that the intellectual property of the Design belongs to Omodoro-San, allowing you to place your Tag in the signature? (In case the answer is NO the order will be canceled completely)

Thank you very much for visiting this post, I hope you help me keep this project running <3

Edited by Omodoro-San
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, iKD said:

Yes, free. You can place your order filling these fields

8 hours ago, Estrella said:

Kawaii art can you make 1 for me ? :3

Of course, complete the following form  and I will start doing it  (=

Signature Request.

-> Desired character: (Delivery of specific render or freedom to choose for the seller) * Render: Search in DevianArt your character making sure to click the "popular all time" option instead of "Popular 24 hrs" to have much more variety !

-> Desired text phrase: A phrase from a song? Some thoughts? Be creative!

-> Style: (Did you like some style? Specify it here; EJ: "Signature style: 1") * Or you can leave the design of the designer by writing in this step "At the choice of Omodoro-San".

-> Finally: Do you accept that the intellectual property of the Design belongs to Omodoro-San, allowing you to place your Tag in the signature? (In case the answer is NO the order will be canceled completely)

completing that I can order my signature requests in a better way  !